It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Video - Only White On Black Or Gay Hate Crimes Count?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
holder is dirty as far back as clinton.

but he really doesn't know anything he doesn't read in the news.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Ok.
What has he done to you?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

On the one hand I see where Holder is coming from but the Senate committee are right in that there is no more room for exclusion or excuses and things need to be reformed. It's shameful that such a thing needs to be addressed at all but a reality just the same. Times are changing and we must adapt our laws to honor those times and do so with great care and with justice and equality in mind for all. I have no clue how to solve such disproportionate inequality in our Nation and society today but then when the Hate Crime laws were made they were but a stepping stone towards finding a solution towards what we face today. Some if not all of them are failing portions of society as much as they once empowered change and equality in society.

Still, bigotry and racism exists but not like it did and it is because of these types of laws in part that helped pave the way for that to be a reality but the same laws have served to do misjustice to portions of society as well in many cases.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So its official! Open season on the white/straight man! This from the DOJ??? This from the President??? Are you surprised? I'm not! What a racist, bigotted ass. I guess we do still have a race problem in the USA...theirs.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Nephalim

He is black, the black panthers are black therefor holder is biased and going after whites... is that the thought?

No, the problem which was linked to a Blaze article (but the OP removed) is that when Holder was challenged by a congressman about why he wasn't pursuing the egregious voter intimidation by the Black Panthers. Holder's response was that the BP intimidation was "inappropriate" but not the same as voter intimidation in the south of the 1960's. That's from the quotes in the removed link, I didn't watch the YouTube video.

Its easy for many whites to see what the Panthers are these days. However Holder is forced by a certain political reality to back off the Panthers. That being that blacks respect the violent stand of the Panthers, back in the day, as a real viable working advocacy group that had a large roll in intimidating white into justice by the threat of violence. This is deep in the psyche of american blacks. Nothing would make the current administration look more like house negros like coming down on the Panthers.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

edit on 5-1-2014 by dam00 because: Nevermind

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

WeAreAWAKE
So its official! Open season on the white/straight man! This from the DOJ??? This from the President??? Are you surprised? I'm not! What a racist, bigotted ass. I guess we do still have a race problem in the USA...theirs.

Yep the Panthers are still serving their purpose.....brought to you by none other than the AGOTUS! Let the pit bulls lose now and again will keep whitey in line.

And we are being tooled. The Panters are not going to do much at all save for a scripted, made for TV mind center new mass control video opp once in awhile. This thing with the Panters comes from control the people central.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Nephalim
reply to post by elouina

Ok.
What has he done to you?

Ask not what he has done to me but what he has done to my country. Yes MY country since it is one of the people for the people. Not a country to be ruled however a bigoted person sees fit. And right now, because of this bigot, increasing numbers of American citizens have been getting harmed by the knockout game and other racial violence.

And one more thing, what if the KKK stood in front of a polling place with a club, just like the Black Panthers did. What would the end result have been? Would Holder have reversed the charges? You know the answer to this question, lets see if you will admit it.

How does such hate not harm our country? Oh and do you know that Obama marched with this fool in the video? This is what your president supports! And this is why Holder is in office. And this is why violence is allowed to continue to this day!

edit on 5-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Lol white america playing the victim card, you guys are so cute, still wondering why minorities might have issues with american policies, slavery is only 140 years ago, the right to drink from the same faucet is what 40 50 years ago. But yea lets play the victim, boy them minorities are asking for special treatment lol, why cant them minorities be more amercain.

Keep it up, you guys might get an invitation on dr phil

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
Lol white america playing the victim card, you guys are so cute, still wondering why minorities might have issues with american policies, slavery is only 140 years ago, the right to drink from the same faucet is what 40 50 years ago. But yea lets play the victim, boy them minorities are asking for special treatment lol, why cant them minorities be more amercain.

The past has nothing to do with today. If the US is to forge forward the past needs to remain, the past... So are you saying that things that happened 140 years ago rationalize hurting people today?

Hey you on the sidewalk, get up and stop trying to be the victim..

Hey you lady, you are not a victim either.

I don't see a victim here do you?

Nobody is playing the victim, except in the heads of people trying to rationalize racial violence, this is real, and it is happening!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The past as everything to do with the issues with amurika, but yea its them evil minorities, why cant they just accept there part in this country lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
The past as everything to do with the issues with amurika, but yea its them evil minorities, why cant they just accept there part in this country lol.

This is a perfect example of why violence happens.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You should ask yourself why does amerika need to keep the divide, and keep racism alive, all your doing is pointing fingers and blaming, racism creates anger, angry people do dumb stuff.

Now whats the cause of racism in the USA ???

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Then at what point do you let it go? Until someone somewhere decides to let it go we aren't going anywhere and every generation we have will be a racist generation.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969

In other words, you won't be happy until you get revenge. You don't want justice.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Wow, worst Attorney General ever.

I hate it when people say "my people". He is the Attorney General, technically he works for all of us and not a select group/"his people".

He should lose his job.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

ketsuko

Then at what point do you let it go? Until someone somewhere decides to let it go we aren't going anywhere and every generation we have will be a racist generation.

We don't let "it" go brother or sister whichevery ou may be ((sorry)). Gohmert made that clear. We dont put up with knockout games in our city and we dont let people pull that hate crime bs down here in Texas. ask the last idiot who strung a black man to a truck and drug the poor man down the road. We don't hate gay people or muslims either.

I'm just sick of this bs drama. Eli probably didn't take the time to research the stem of the argument; which I might add involves hate crime legislation positions including Texas, DHS, Muslims, gays, christians, jews, sex, republican vs democrat.. BENGAZI, Egypt and most certainly not just black people or even the duplication of laws we dont need.. The behavior of the entire god damn congress and government for the last who the hell knows how many years.... So I'm going to reiterate- posting black panther videos and trying to tie them to holder get no one anywhere. Its half assed and based off a few comments someone threw together to push on YOU with doctored videos.
edit on 5-1-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969

Well my friend when a white man is charged with the additional tag of hate crime for a interracial crime and the black man isn't.....whose really the bo ho whiners here. Soon it will be round up a whitey, any whitey will do cause their all racist anyway. When they do this they simply indict the whole race.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Merlynn
reply to post by elouina

Wow, worst Attorney General ever.

I hate it when people say "my people". He is the Attorney General, technically he works for all of us and not a select group/"his people".

He should lose his job.

If a white man says that in any context its racist.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Logarock

dukeofjive696969

Well my friend when a white man is charged with the additional tag of hate crime for a interracial crime and the black man isn't.....whose really the bo ho whiners here. Soon it will be round up a whitey, any whitey will do cause their all racist anyway. When they do this they simply indict the whole race.

Thank you, at least youve made a relevant point. The cops arrest who they arrest, prosecutors push the charges and its handled in court. Thats it, thats how it works.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join