It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House ‘We the People’ petitions unanswered two years later

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

BenReclused
Well, Mr. Obama has certainly convinced me, that Mr. Bush was a much better President.

Oh my, how well you are being played!

Both presidents are complete psychopaths that have no compassion for their population, they both lied constantly, both waged useless wars for the sake of corporate power...

Now you are actually defending, "a lesser evil" ?

Bush was a mascarade as much that Obama is now, the real power is behind the dollars.
For posting on ATS you should know this by now.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Out of curiosity, which scale are you using to determine how good a president was?

I already gave you that "scale":

a President that is more interested in the welfare of this country, than partisan politics.

Why did you choose to ignore it?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

BenReclused
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Then you must surely missed GW Bush wars

Nope! What I miss, is having a President that is more interested in the welfare of this country, than partisan politics.

then if we gain another Bush expect an War On Iran then Syria and finally Russia

Considering your failure to accurately read my mind, I can't put any faith in your ability to predict the future, either.

sounds like we have Bush fans here.

Well, Mr. Obama has certainly convinced me, that Mr. Bush was a much better President.

See ya,
Milt

Out of curiosity, which scale are you using to determine how good a president was? As far as I'm aware both of these presidents lied repeatedly to the public, both were/are warmongers and both seem to value corporations and the mega rich over the common people.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Lied repeatedly? I'd like to hear some of Bush's lies. I know how popular it is to say he lied about Iraq, so how about getting creative and name some lies he has told.

Edit to add: I'm beginning to notice more and more Obama supporters saying, "Hey, left or right, they are all the same". I am 100% convinced that Obama is one in his own realm and is not the same of any President that I can remember and I was born during Nixon.

Therefore, I find it a tell tale sign that when that phrase is repeatedly chanted, it is the left's way of not taking responsibility for electing Obama to represent them.
edit on 4-1-2014 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

Now you are actually defending, "a lesser evil" ?

Of course, I am! As I see it, the least of all evils is always the best option to defend.

For posting on ATS you should know this by now.

Unlike you, I don't accept what I read on ATS as being "the gospel truth".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

amazing
Apparently this administration isn't good with websites? A good lesson for the next administration that will be learned I hope!

You think the GW Bush administration was any different? they are all the same.

I know but we're quite few years removed and more social media and web savvy now, right? I guess not. And really it's so easy to write a paragraph statement on each petition...so easy.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Edit to add: I'm beginning to notice more and more Obama supporters saying, "Hey, left or right, they are all the same". I am 100% convinced that Obama is one in his own realm and is not the same of any President that I can remember and I was born during Nixon.

I really have come to agree with this, personally. Now I do see right/left in the world of politicians as being flip sides of the same nasty little core, playing us all for fools. However, into that swamp has come a whole different type of corruption. I think you're right in saying Obama is someone to look at as an individual and not even the figurative head of his party, as he's gone far beyond where even my Democrat friends can tolerate. In some ways, he went there quite some time ago.

It has come to be like something I've not seen in Presidents before...and that is allowing for them all being corrupt at various levels.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

As long as the war against the american people stops i am ok with that!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Anybody who thought that was going to be a real thing is living in la la land if you ask me.

That was just a campaign promise, with a subsequent gimmick ( the website) to appease a certain sect of people.

This all started because of change.org or Avaaz for example. At the time these people were making huge waves in the international community by getting millions of people to sign petitions, which did result in real change in some circumstances.

Since then however, it's just become a way for arm chair warriors to pretend like they are helping a cause.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

SourGrapes

Zcustosmorum

BenReclused

Then you must surely missed GW Bush wars

Nope! What I miss, is having a President that is more interested in the welfare of this country, than partisan politics.

then if we gain another Bush expect an War On Iran then Syria and finally Russia

Considering your failure to accurately read my mind, I can't put any faith in your ability to predict the future, either.

sounds like we have Bush fans here.

See ya,
Milt

Out of curiosity, which scale are you using to determine how good a president was? As far as I'm aware both of these presidents lied repeatedly to the public, both were/are warmongers and both seem to value corporations and the mega rich over the common people.

Lied repeatedly? I'd like to hear some of Bush's lies. I know how popular it is to say he lied about Iraq, so how about getting creative and name some lies he has told.

Therefore, I find it a tell tale sign that when that phrase is repeatedly chanted, it is the left's way of not taking responsibility for electing Obama to represent them.
edit on 4-1-2014 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

Depends on how you want to count this, but the Bush admin told quite a few lies about the same topics

www.commondreams.org...

<< 1   >>

join