It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judaism is an invention by Zoroastrian secret agents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
From the IranChamber.com link:

"For its first 1500 years Judaism was self- professed Polytheism and the historical and scriptural evidence is massive on this point. The word "Elohim" is Polytheistic, as is Genesis 1:26 "let us make a man." In Genesis 3:22 God says: "Behold, the man is become as one of us...". "Yahweh takes his stand in the Council of EL to deliver judgments against the gods... I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. (Psalm 82)" "Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods (Ex 15:11)?" "Now I know that the Lord is greater than all gods: for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly he was above them" (Ex 18:11). Leviticus chapter 20 is anti-Moloch. The teraphim of Yahweh worshippers were called "my gods" and are mentioned in Genesis 31:19 35:2,4; Judges 17:5; I Sam. 19:13,16. The early Jews worshipped their ancestors.

When the Jews entered the land of Canaan and practiced agriculture they had less use for a warrior God and more use for fertility gods like Baal (also a storm god) and fertility goddesses like Anat, Ishtar and Asherah. 1 Kings 12:28 and Ezekial 8:10 give examples of Jewish animal worship. Tammuz was accepted as a god. "... there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou or thy fathers have known, even wood and stone" (Deut 28:64-8). "Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;" (Deut 6:14 - proving that Deut 6:4, the shema, wasn't monotheistic). "Great is our God above all gods" (II Chron 2:5). At whatever period of Jewish history one looks, from before the flood, to just after, Abraham's time, Jacob's time, the exile in Egypt, the time of Judges, or the time of Kings, the Jews were always Polytheists. Joshua 24:14 says "put away the gods your fathers served on the other side of the flood and in Egypt." God could not even find ten who feared Him in Sodom and Gemorrah (Gen 18:32). In Gerar or Beersheba, Abraham thought the fear of God was surely not in that place (Gen 20:11). Abraham himself worshipped various forms of EL. Isaac worshipped Pahad (Gen 31:42, 53). Jacob worshipped Abir (Gen 49:24). Jacob's family was polytheistic: "Rachel had stolen the images that were her fathers" (Gen 31:19); "And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand..."(Gen 35:4). Then as Joshua says, the Jews were Polytheists in Egypt. They were Polytheists when they danced naked in front of the golden calf at Mount Sinai. They were Polytheists when Moses made his graven image of a Serpent (see Numbers 21:9, 2 Kings 18:4). There are countless traces of Serpent worship in Israel (Cambridge Ancient History, NY 1924, vol iii, page 428). Before entering Israel, Joshua had to ask his followers to put away their gods: Joshua 24:2 - "and they served other gods"; Joshua 24:20 "If ye forsake the Lord and serve other gods...".

The period of the judges was rampant with Polytheism: Judges 6:25, 11:24, 17:5,

Solomon's Temple had two forty-foot pillars representing the fertility cult of Asherah, considered the wife of Yahweh. Down to Hezekiah's time in 705 B.C., Moses' brazen Serpent Nehushtan was side by side with Yahweh's ark in the temple (II Kings 18:4). In Josiah's time 621 B.C. Yahweh shared his temple with Baal, Asherah, and the heavenly bodies, e.g. the sun (II Kings 23:4-7, 11). King Jeroboam set up two cultic Bulls. Manasseh built alters to the sun, moon and stars in the temple (II Kings 21:3-5). King Ahab worshiped heifers a century after Solomon (Josephus 8:13) and his wife Jezabel was a devotee of Melkart. Just before the exile Joshiah attacked various practices of Baal; the sun, moon and stars; Moloch; Chemosh; and Milcom (II Kings 23). "For they served idols" (II Kings 17:12). Jeremiah protested against Baal and Moloch (Jer 2:28 and 32:35).

One must be extremely careful in interpreting statements made about a tribal god because by his nature there is only one of him.

The Jews before Isaiah seldom thought of Yahweh as the god of all tribes, even of all Hebrews. Baalzebub was the god of Ekron, Milcom was the god of Ammon, Chemosh was the god of the Moabites. Since the Jews were neither a political nor racial group, a minimum requirement of membership was that they worship the Tribal God Yahweh as one of their gods. The only tie they had was religion. Yahweh was their glue and if they ceased giving him co-equal attention, then they would be Jews no more. That is the critical importance of the covenant and first commandment. The priests perfectly understood this - see Deut 4:25-28.

Fundamentally the Jews were Polytheists. "But whatever its date, the idea of the covenant tells us that the Israelites were not yet Monotheists, since it only made sense in a Polytheistic setting." The God of Moses states in His first commandment that there are many gods: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me"(Exodus 20:3). Monotheism is inconsistent with the Word of God in His fundamental commandment. To put that another way, if there were only one God the first commandment would be nonsense. "The full monotheistic conception of God came later (Isaiah 43:10-13, Jer 10:1-16)." Monotheism was first introduced to the Jews at the time of Cyrus by the second Isaiah who also reports the Lord saying in 45:5-7, "I am the Lord and there is none else, there is no God beside me...I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil." Note that this Dualism is very Zoroastrian.

The nature of God was radically altered in the exile. The nature of what one worships is more important than the exclusivity of what one worships. The nature of God can also determine how many one worships, for example a universal God determines that you only worship one. Notice that a tribal god, of necessity, implies Polytheism since there are other tribes. A universal god necessitates Monotheism. Judaism has a tension between Jewish nationalism and monotheism which cannot be reconciled. Because Monotheism was grafted onto a Polytheistic religion, it resulted in a fatal contradiction between a chosen people with their peculiar local god and the Omnipotent GOD with a world-wide mission. A tribal god is Inconsistent with a universal God. Before the exile God was a vengeful, bloodthirsty, and jealous anthropomorphic Tribal God of FEAR. After the exile, He became good, perfect, and so removed from the world that He needed mediators. God was no longer Abraham's El Shaddai, the God of the mountain; nor Moses' tribal god, Yahweh; but He was now the Perfect and Universal Zoroastrian Ahura-Mazda."

THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!! Everyone READ very Carefully!!!
IGNORANCE FINALLY DENIED!!!

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
In 539 BCE the Persians, under the leadership of the Achaemenid King Cyrus, conquered Babylon.

When the jews were held in babylon it was hadn't been conquered by the persians. It was still a thoroughly paganistic state. This is also the period in which the jewish talmud, as far as i understand it, was written down. Infact this all seems to have occured before Zarathrusthra/Zoaraster was around. By the chronology alone, and the fact that the jews were in babylon around the time, this would indicate that the zoarasterianism budded off of judaism.

I wouldn't personally buy that, but apparently the authors of the page you cite are accepting similar logic.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
From the article :

Because Monotheism was grafted onto a Polytheistic religion, it resulted in a fatal contradiction between a chosen people with their peculiar local god and the Omnipotent God with a world-wide mission. A tribal god is Inconsistent with a universal God.

This theory is very sound. We should mull those lines when assessing judaism.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Excellent piece, thank you for that, and I happen to be in agreement, and have held much the same opinion for quite some time with some differences and inclusions. The one God sacrificial offerings were rife with ritualistic offerings of rams and oxen to the Gods of the Egyptians, where some decided to distance themselves from by incorporating all into one deity only, introduce a new religion (for the NWO believers here, this was definitely one), then followed by the hijacking of same of Christianity (a NNWO).

After the Pentateuch was translated into Greek, it was accepted by the Jewish priests and eventually replaced their own texts in deference to the Greek whch was fast becoming the premier language. As a result however, of the translation, their teachings and laws were being questioned as there seemed to be innumerable contradictions within the text. The Jews not being able to counter, decided to revert to Hebrew and changed the texts back into Hebrew. Esdras claimed that by the wish of God, he was to reproduce the books as they had been lost, and in so doing the changes materialized. I am not familiar with the books having been newly discovered, since the claim I made above is stated in the book of Ezra. What is very certain is that even the priests just before the time of Christ held different beliefs to what is in the OT of today. Everything comes to us from no later than the 8th century, and most from the 4th to 3rd. Coincidence with Cyrus' conquer?

Cyrus was not the only conqueror to choose or grant the privilege of high priest, that tradition continued right up to the end of the Roman occupation. The Jews were divided into three distinct sects, of which the Pharisees were the most pious and most orthodox of all, but they were the only to hold the belief of resurrection and baptism interestingly enough. Considering that during the time of Herod to the end of the Roman occupation, the tumultuous times were also as a result of Jews fighting against Jews, it is to no surprise that the Pauline doctrine of today comes from the Pharisee belief�back to the future.

The one thing I don�t see mentioned by the author is that Paul was not only a Pharisee but also a later addition of the 4th and new sect referred to as robbers by Josephus, running rampant after the days of Herod, under the influence of one John the son of Levi, and the head of which was a high priest by the name of Jesus son of Gamala, with lieutenants named Simon, Joseph, Jonathan, Thadeus and Phillip. By the time Paul, who was already working on behalf of the Romans, and some of these high priests were through playing sides with the praetors and their wives, they started to believe in the doctrine of the Pharisees and thus began the transition of that sect to Christianity. And the doctrine of resurrection and baptism, the needless circumcision and sacrifices, even �The Christ� were all laid out as doctrine on the Epistle of Barnabas, that good friend of Paul.

Makes one wonder who exactly those three "acquaintances" were, for whom Josephus secured their release from the cross, where two died and one was revived.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join