It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organic Crops a $20 billion dollar B.S. system. Penn and teller Explain.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Clearly Jesus is coming soon . . . I agree with you entirely. LOL.

The healthy doable cycle of fish and plants with auquaponics is something more people need to check into and implement, imho. Working toward that is wisdom.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

ThichHeaded
reply to post by Buttonlip

reply to post by MOSTwanted

You know guys, back in my day we did this thing called getting to know 1 another.. It is interesting how people jump the gun on things..

Also if you read the whole post you would see I already answered this question.. Also.... You did notice I said only this video from what 7 seasons they did according to the video above.. which would indicate that I probably didn't like what they were sayin in that particular video and based off of that 1 video I can assume the video in the OP would be the same stupid bs they did about CT's..

The lack of a sarcasm font make me take what one writes as it is. My bad it if I mistook your message. Not sure what my joining tonight has to do with anything. Does being a member here longer give you more credibility? I read what I read and responded in kind. If it was sarcastic, it was not clear. These two are charlatans and mouthpieces for a well funded right wing think tank. Their show was a farce that finally made me no longer a fan...and I used to love these guys as magicians. They would only show the nuttiest people they could find and then tear them apart on their show. They shredded all credibility with that crap. Sorry if I mistook you.

edit on 5-1-2014 by Buttonlip because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join