It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amerika is dying, dead, soon dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
ok, Amerika, so you took the eye off the ball (aka: once being the kickazz) citizens ? sigh

hmm what happened? don't answer, we know, sigh.

you wanted your cars, and factories that built them, aweeee

www.youtube.com...

Are people that blind that they are fighting (or sending their sons) on behalf of corporations???

edit on 3-1-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
lol yer just shocked yer owned by a midget with a mustache... welcome to the real world.

Oh btw... he get the gorgeous blondes too... imported. And he also gets the Lamborghinis and the Bugattis ...

I see no downside on his life besides... well being a midget with a mustache...

Again... welcome to the real world, where freckin money can buy anything, including human assets. Btw... no one wants to spread freedom to saudi arabia?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I am not shocked, I am amazed that Americans (and others UN country's citizen's) are so stunned that this has occurred under their noses.

Yet then again they had it comin'.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

edit on 3-1-2014 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

What was your question? Is it, Amerika is dying, or dead or soon dead? Which one is it? Or is it something about Amerika...? As opposed to America?
reply to post by queenofsheba

That is the question.

Does it really matter what it is called, after it is done? Once it is done....pfftt done, nexxtttt.

we all know what happens next.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This country was headed down the tubes since Jackson left office. States rights, personal freedom, privacy, congress no longer controls money creation/regulation, etc etc.

Each generation is worst than the last. Specifically in regards to knowing and understanding the heritage that brought us liberty and the ability to pursue happiness. I would say outside all the "conspiracy" that we have been through the major problem is our citizens and their lack of constant vigilance.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I don't know, I think the title is pretty accurate since that Judge reaffirmed that the Obama administration's push for a 100 mile border around the USA was a constitution free zone, this does show that America is dead as far as what it means to Obama and that judge, but do they understand that this makes them the worst political dissidents in this countries' history?

It also means the Judge and Obama are now irrelevant and nullified of all power. When they do not vacate their offices only means they are also guilty of declaring a Coup d'état when they instituted that illegal law around the border, they committed a few different very grave crimes in the Felony class.

Their narcissism and the media globalists narcissism will only cause them to say that anyone else that doesn't like what they say and do to be the dissidents and domestic terrorists, when the truth is definitely the opposite.

This is by far the most severe and blatant treason I have ever seen happen here.

Obama and that judge and many others are now on the top 10 most wanted list of the real government, it's all of the citizens who respect the law of the land and obvious that the current people in power here are pure unadulterated criminal scumbags they are now the worst traitors ever, for subverting the law of the land this severely.

Every single citizen of this nation both republicans and democrats to just name two groups, are now the victims of the largest breach of our national security to ever have been done to it by 2 and even 3 branches of government in collusion with each other at the direction of Mr. Obama. He has installed people under his trust in every branch to subvert our laws and our rights and if his actions continue and are a success, you will see everyone suffer in ways that just yesterday were unimaginable, and this will happen to people no matter who they support.

To anyone still supporting Obama, you just got declared irrelevant by him, and when the goons come, do you think you will get a little sticker that exempts you from his iron fist of destruction?

You have felt the blows from that hammer already.

These things are quite obvious to the rest of the world and we have heard them speak of it, as did the Russian pres. No one in US history has ever said anything like this before, but that is only because no president before Obama has hated America like he does.

The judge deserves to be staked over an anthill in the hot sun and left for the buzzards. some others also.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IbcBen

Our country is dead - killed from the inside out - stupid, pathetic, entitled citizens voting the scum-suckers into office that are looting everything from the land before the final blow -

And most US citizens don't even see it coming......

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IbcBen

Did you ever think that you were destined to fall as a nation, and to stop blaming your ancestral leaders?

Did anyone ever consider after wars on Fascism and Communism that your own country would turn on itself

it just seemed very easy to use democracy/faux freedom fools as the very weapon to slowly kill itself?

Oh I think now people are realizing. Someday citizens will pound down the walls of prisons like it was the Berlin Wall to release 10,000 sons, an old man will take in a teenage girl who is cold and starving and mother will have 19 children that aren't hers and there ain't no reality cameras on this (one of many) block.

Ain't that America?

remember THAT! you are no less white trash than anyone else, but don't forget...like the Saudis, they are livin' it up on your dime, bigtime, as if you were the natives of the new land. You are someday slaves (if you survive). Sorry, no pity elsewhere, your enemies are abound.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

edit on 3-1-2014 by queenofsheba because: In delete mode

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

I shudder to think what our country - the old USA = is going to look like 5 years from now - 10 years from now - after the obamanation has completely come to be.

It's frightening..... We are destroyed now, but people don't see it yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Queen:

Hi Diana....my great grandfather was Gabriel Renville, the last chief of the Sisseton-Wapheton on the Lake Traverse Reservation. His uncle was Joseph Renville, a fur trader who traded with the French and it's my understanding that Renville County in MN was named after him. I have a great deal of respect for my heritage. I have studied it at length in fact, and I have always believed we should go back to those times but alas, we cannot. I do still love my country and being that I'm of mixed heritage, and have had many family members fight for this country's freedom through her changing evolution, I am still and always will be loyal to America.

Beautiful indeed, I appreciate your comment of family history.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Happy1.

Oh I have to say that you have to pray on that, in whichever matter you choose.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I pray that people will become responsible for their own actions - and become more charitable to the downtrodden - and help others get a leg up - a helping hand - and learn to be responsible for themselves -

Thieves and liars - big time and small time - they are the real enemies of all people. everywhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I assume you meant the downtrodden are the answer...and not corporations that exploit them. Not a question for you since I know that is what you meant

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Umm it's America. What are you Russian or something ? Putting a k in there ? And we're fine btw. Not dying not even sick.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
lol yer just shocked yer owned by a midget with a mustache... welcome to the real world.

Oh btw... he get the gorgeous blondes too... imported. And he also gets the Lamborghinis and the Bugattis ...

I see no downside on his life besides... well being a midget with a mustache...

Again... welcome to the real world, where freckin money can buy anything, including human assets. Btw... no one wants to spread freedom to saudi arabia?

You mean Saudi Arabia doesn't want freedom don't you?
If you ignore half your population as useless baby makers you can't have freedom. It means freedom for all not just freedom for men.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

LOL FOX News, CNN,BBC,ABC News, PBS News even Ebay??
Why i am not surprised.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Go watch the video and you tell me if America isn't Dying. America is owned by Saudi Arabia. The video says it all.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Lots of videos say lots of things.. doesn't make it gospel.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join