It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon liver failure and Prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

toidiem
Just want to know if I understood correctly that the Jewish lawyer in the video referred to Jesus as the most abominable figure in Judaism? And can someone translate and/or explain that apparently insulting name he said they use. Thanks.

I'm happy to be called a Christian if the carpenter from Nazareth will accept me as his follower with all my flaws. I don't think it matters to Him if we use His actual Hebrew name or a Greek or other translated version (I have learned a little Hebrew) - it's most likely what in your heart that matters. If being Hebrew and Kosher, etc. was what mattered, He would not have needed to die for us. The Jews who don't accept Him as the Messiah are missing the most important part. I know I can't change anyone's mind though.

If his name is not important, why an angel was sent to name him? That makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

If I had been the translator in charge of the KJV, I would have tried to use more literal transliterations of the Hebrew names. They could have made a big step for example just by using Y intead of J (e.g., Yosef). The J wasn't even a separate letter in English until sometime later. But they went a bit far IMO to anglicize the names from the Greek text. There are some other things about the Greek that I don't like. I think it would have been nicer if the NT had been written originally in Hebrew. Anyway, not a big issue to me; the only reason I commented on it was some of the prior posters brought it up. It's probably getting the thread to drift off topic to focus on that.

I'd still like to hear replies from anyone who knows regarding my questions about the video, though.
edit on 8-1-2014 by toidiem because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Update: www.jpost.com...

Former prime minister Ariel Sharon’s condition deteriorated dramatically on Thursday and he was hanging onto to life at press time.

Sheba Medical Center downgraded Sharon’s status to very critical. Hospital officials said he was in immediate danger of death and that others in his condition would not have lasted as long as he has.

The family of the 85-year-old gathered at the hospital to be with him in his final moments. His sons Omri and Gilad have been by his side since his condition deteriorated on January 1.

“He is fighting and we are here with him all the time,” Omri Sharon told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday afternoon.

Sharon’s vital organs have failed, including his kidneys and his lungs. His blood pressure and heartbeat, which returned to normal on Monday, deteriorated again on Thursday.

Media from around the world gathered at the hospital to deliver the news in case the former prime minister’s death was announced. Police distanced photographers and prevented them from taking pictures of the Sharon family.

Roni Sehayek, who was raised in the Sharon household, came out to the media and said, “The situation is not good” but would not elaborate.

“It is surreal,” said Dalia, a 65-year-old patient at the hospital in Tel Hashomer. “I am used to seeing crowds here awaiting a birth. I am not used to seeing so many people waiting for a death. But an era is ending and this is part of history.”

edit on 1/9/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

It's macabre isn't it? The way the media vultures circle.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sharon has passed.I guess we'll see about this prophecy.
edit on CSTSatam6661 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

TDawg61
Sharon has passed.I guess we'll see about this prophecy.
edit on CSTSatam6661 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

Then when nothing happens we'll see what's next on the prophecy agenda. Edgar Cayce doing backflips in his grave (stretching his spine a bit) saying "How about mine? How about mine?" might be next up with all the recent activity at Mt. Etna.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Well I was wrong about it being 7 years, his coma was almost exactly 8 years. I could actually be exactly 8 given the 14 hour and 7 hour operations and when he entered and actual coma. I will be waiting anxiously to see if there is anything happening.

Who better to be a real "prophet" than a religious leader who was 108 when he made the prophecy and died. The whole thing is extraordinarily interesting!

So the number 8 is more significant than 7 actually if this is correct.

Eight, on the other hand, is symbolic of an entity that is one step above the natural order, higher than nature and its limitations. That's why Chanukah is eight days long—the greatly outnumbered Maccabees' resolve to battle the Greeks wasn't logical or natural. They drew on reservoirs of faith and courage that are not part of normative human nature. They therefore merited a miracle higher than nature – a miracle that lasted eight days – and to commemorate this, we light on Chanukah an eight-branched menorah (click here for the full story). In a similar vein, we circumcise our children when they are eight-day old babies, because the brit milah symbolizes our nation's supernatural and logic-defying covenant with G‑d.

www.chabad.org...
edit on 11-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So what is the window on this one before we declare it failed?

"Soon" can be pretty open-ended. After all, Jesus himself told us He was coming soon. So, I guess the question remains, what is soon to a 108-year-old man?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

ketsuko
So what is the window on this one before we declare it failed?

"Soon" can be pretty open-ended. After all, Jesus himself told us He was coming soon. So, I guess the question remains, what is soon to a 108-year-old man?

Well looking at this...

The number eight symbolizes new beginnings. According to Kaballah in the Zohar the number eight signifies this because the eight day was the first day after creation when God returned to work; the week began again.

Had me thinking. The Rabbi was 108...Sharon was 85...He was in a coma 8 years...

so we wait 8...days, weeks or months. I figure 8 years would be not a short time.

What do you think? New beginning.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The Tribulation is supposed to be 7 years. Eight years gives us a year to get the party started, especially with the tetrad coming up starting this year into next. Blood moons, lunar eclipses, are supposed to be of greater significance to Israel/Judaism given how they operate still on the lunar calendar. The tetrads are supposed to mark significant events for Israel. This one has two solar eclipses interspersed with the four blood moons. Solar eclipses are supposed to be signs to the gentiles.

Of course, 8 years gives us a big time frame to wait on, but it will be pretty clear before then whether or not we're on the path toward the Second Coming I think.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

ketsuko

The Tribulation is supposed to be 7 years. Eight years gives us a year to get the party started, especially with the tetrad coming up starting this year into next. Blood moons, lunar eclipses, are supposed to be of greater significance to Israel/Judaism given how they operate still on the lunar calendar. The tetrads are supposed to mark significant events for Israel. This one has two solar eclipses interspersed with the four blood moons. Solar eclipses are supposed to be signs to the gentiles.

Of course, 8 years gives us a big time frame to wait on, but it will be pretty clear before then whether or not we're on the path toward the Second Coming I think.

Looking up what you said I came across this. Thank you very interesting!

had the wrong one at first.

edit on 11-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

What would be neet is if they found the ARK.Since they found some of the treasure listed already!

Ark Of The Covenant Found? Newly Translated Hebrew Text Lists King Solomon’s Treasures And Their Possible Locations

www.isciencetimes.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I've heard it speculated that it's a sign of building the third temple. If that happens, I'm really ready to duck and cover. However, it could just as easily be a sign of Gog/Magog, too. Russia and Iran are cozy these days and things are anything but settled over there.

Who really knows? It could mean a lot or it could mean nothing. Only God knows and he's not telling me.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Who better to be a real "prophet" than a religious leader who was 108 when he made the prophecy and died.

The prediction is more in line with the coming of Satan

Quote from the book showing the kind of thing Kaduri was involved in

Rabbi Mordechai Sharabi, one of the greatest Jewish mystics of the previous generation, purportedly said that Kaduri was the only person capable of writing amulets that have the power to bring success, heal, improve fertility or change reality for the better in some other way. In Kabbalistic thought it is believed that amulets tap the powers of demons and spirits and use them to perform miracles. In order to harness these supernatural powers, it is normally necessary to force these demons or spirits to take an oath. This is considered incredibly dangerous since the demons and spirits, once released from the oath, seek retribution. Asked once if he forces an oath on demons when he writes his amulets, Kaduri replied, “God forbid! It is forbidden to force them to take an oath. I only ask nicely. If they want to listen to me, they listen. Most of the time they respect me because I am so old.
Gallups, Carl (2013-11-05). The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtime (Kindle Locations 676-682). WND Books. Kindle Edition.

Regularly communicating with demons thinking he can control them. Satan can easily give people visions and influence the timing of Sharon's death as he likes.

Now we will see how closely Kaduri is in line with scripture with other things that he has said:

December 12, 2004: The Yediot Aharonot, Israel’s most widely circulated newspaper, reports a prediction by Rabbi Kaduri of “great tragedies.” The rabbi further declares these catastrophes will be fulfilled where Jews are going to the East. He also announces to the Israeli press that “the Mashiach [Messiah] is already in Israel.” 5

Gallups, Carl (2013-11-05). The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtime (Kindle Locations 345-348). WND Books. Kindle Edition.

So late 2004 he says the Messiah is already in Israel

Jesus gives a warning in Matthew 24:23-26 about people talking about this false Christ that will come to Earth. Jesus gives this warning because at His second coming Jesus never touches the ground but remains in the sky. Jesus' kingdom on Earth is never established at His Second Coming [but at His third, after the 1000 year in Heaven]. The dead in Christ are raised to life as well as the faithful living and they rise to meet Him in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17) where they then travel to the Heavenly city (Daniel 7:27) residing there for 1000 years (Revelation 20:4, 6).

Kaduri was also quoted as saying the imminent arrival of the Messiah will “save Jerusalem from Islam and Christianity that wish to take Jerusalem from the Jewish Nation— but they will not succeed,

Gallups, Carl (2013-11-05). The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtime (Kindle Locations 357-359). WND Books. Kindle Edition.

In my readings of the books other examples arose that showed his prophetic predictions were not in line with Biblical prophecy

As the book says:

How could a man reported to have spoken with demons, a practice expressly forbidden by God’s Word, be the one through whom God would reveal His Messiah to the Jewish world?

Gallups, Carl (2013-11-05). The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtime (Kindle Locations 673-674). WND Books. Kindle Edition.

His prophetic vision occurred on the Holiest day in the Jewish Calendar with the Synagog packed and all eyes on him. The situation created hype around the event on what he saw. Does God use hype to sell truth?

I would not be turning to this Rabbi for guidance

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

it could just as easily be a sign of Gog/Magog, too. Russia and Iran are cozy these days and things are anything but settled over there.

These are the kinds of comments that has western sponsored terrorists cutting off the heads of Christians in Syria and having them unleash chemical weapons on the population to help create your fantasy war scenario. By perpetuating ignorance you make the world a more dangerous place for people.

Use some discernment!

When is Gog and Magog? "When the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from prison and will go out to deceive the nations, which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for battle..." (Revelation 20:7,8)

Why are you talking about present day Russia and Iran? Can't you read. The Battle is after the Second Coming, after the 1000 years IN Heaven and is a battle of the wicked raised from ALL NATIONS at Jesus' third coming to receive judgement in the lake of fire. The wicked attempt to attack the 'holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven' (Revelation 21:2). It is NOTHING to do with any attack on present day Israel....

What kind of teaching goes on these days...ridiculous!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You know. There are a lot of people who study the end times who tell me this - Use some discernment. And none of them sound the same.

I am well aware of the possibilities you mention as well as a host of others. Which of you are right? Are any of you right?

Not even Christ, Himself, knew what was sealed up until the end. Only God knows. The best we can do is study and try to parse out clues, and when it comes to that, everyone has their own ideas and lots of them conflict.

I have read that Russia is not at all relevant, but that the bear is symbolic of another Middle Eastern country. And yes, I have read that God/Magog refers to the last war that takes place after the Millennial Reign. I've also heard that war called Armageddon, the Last Battle, which I have also heard takes place before the Millennial Reign.

I think the difficulty lies if determining just how Ezekial fits in alongside Revelation. Clearly both have to do with the End, but how do they align? Are they both telling the same events which would make Armageddon and Gog/Magog the same battle, and might make sense given that Ezekial was prophesying for the Jews/Israel while John was prophesying more for the Christians concerning the return of Christ?
edit on 14-1-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Fascinating thread OP!

We have this Sharon prophecy.

We are at the end of year 5999 in the Hebrew calendar (6000 beings in April 2014, 1st of Abib)

1st of Abib 2014 = Solar Eclipse
14th of Abib 2014 (Passover) = Blood Moon
1st of Tishrei 2014 (Trumpets: Rosh Hashanna) = Solar Eclipse
14th of Tishrei 2014 (Feast of Tabernacles; Succoth) = Blood Moon

14th of Abib 2015 (Passover) = Blood Moon
14th of Tishrei 2015 (Feast of Tabernacles; Succoth) = Blood Moon

We have 4 Blood Moons in a row on very important Hebrew days (Passover 2014 & 2015 and Succoth 2014 & 2015).
We have 2 solar eclipses in a row on very important Hebrew days (1st of the calendar year 6000/2014 & 1st of the religious year 6000/2014)

All occurring during year 6000!

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." - 2 Peter 3:8

"Six days you may go about your own works to be done; but in the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, holy (set aside for Holy use) to the Lord: whosoever doeth any of their own works in the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." Exodus 31:15

1 day = 1000 years.

6 days to go about your own works (design civilization around what we think is right and wrong; apart from God) = 6000 year age of mankind's self rule.

But the 7th day (6001-7000 year period) is the Sabbath of rest (millennial reign of the Kingdom of God on Earth; with Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords).

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;" - Luke 21:25

Interesting synchronicity between Faiths here, centering around year 6000 of the present age....

If you have ears to hear....

God Bless,
edit on 14-1-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Just remember, the AC will come upon the scene, and he will fool a lot of people into thinking he is God. He may choose to wear Christ's clothing for all we know, but he will deceive even the elect. Right now, I'd be wary of anyone claiming to be the Savior, especially if everyone else thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by ElohimJD

Just remember, the AC will come upon the scene, and he will fool a lot of people into thinking he is God. He may choose to wear Christ's clothing for all we know, but he will deceive even the elect. Right now, I'd be wary of anyone claiming to be the Savior, especially if everyone else thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The man of Perdition has come and gone. He was given power over God's church (received a crown) on Earth; and he stood in the Temple of God (Church of God/Body of Christ) and declared himself to be god by assuming a role only God can fill; by determining what is right and wrong for himself rather than using the Word of God to determine what is true.

He destroyed the need to keep the commandments of God, he destroyed the need to keep the 7th day Sabbath.

"Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my Sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign/mark between me and you throughout your generations (forever); that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you (set you apart for Holy use).". - Ex 31:13

He died 40 Sabbaths to the hour he delivered this sermon (40 = judgment) which made God's church (Temple) desolate. As a result of these events all of God's church at the time was spewed out of God mouth, and no stone (member) was left in place.

The abomination of desolation has been completed (its fulfillment is spiritual).

Anti-Christ is an attitude against the work of Jesus Christ in the mind of one who was called by the God of Creation into fellowship with Him and His son; only one that at one point was IN the Body of Christ can become "anti"-Christ in their attitude towards the one who called them.

There are many who were once a part of God's Church/Temple of God/Body of Christ, that have turned against the work of Jesus Christ in their minds. They no longer desire to repent of sin daily, and choose instead to live according to what seems right to them. They have vial things to say to those in the Body of Christ.

They knew God (had a personal relationship with), they knew Jesus Christ (had a personal relationship with), they knew that the Holy spirit dwells in the mind of those "called out ones" (church) when sin has been repented of; and they forsook their calling and became "anti"-Christ.

"Little children, it is at the end of the age: and as ye have heard that the spirit of antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the end of the age.

They went out from us (departed from the faith of the Church of God), but they were not of us (in unity and agreement); for if they had been of us (in unity and agreement), they would no doubt have continued with us (stayed in the faith of the Church of God): but they went out (turned against), that they might be made manifest that they were not for us." - 1 John 2 18:19

Those who were in the Temple of God/Body of Christ/Church of God, and choose for themselves to depart (turn against) from the work of Christ in His Body, have become anti-Christ.

"there are many antichrists". But the "man of Perdition", normally associated with a single individual "antichrist" is a single man of great influence, and he destroyed much in the wake of his abomination; but that destruction was spiritual and not meant for the world to understand a the time.

God Bless,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join