It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Worry, we won't die out due to shortage of Food!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
We will never die off from Starvation (lack of food/resource). Do you know why?

Because, we have over 7 Billion people on the Planet! If natural Res runs out, we become Cannibals until Natural Res returns.

Here is a list of most Populated Areas, so if you want to survive, you know where to move to:

1 Asia 4,140,000,000
2 Africa 1,033,000,000
3 Europe 739,000,000
4 North America 529,000,000
5 South America 386,000,000
6 Oceania (Australia) 36,000,000
7 Antarctica 4,000

Happy Hunting!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If we resort to eating each other we might as well die out,because we would cease to be human. Imho.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
ya can eat your own frontal lobe if ya have too...

edit on 2-1-2014 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
We will never die off from Starvation (lack of food/resource). Do you know why?

Because, we have over 7 Billion people on the Planet! If natural Res runs out, we become Cannibals until Natural Res returns.

Here is a list of most Populated Areas, so if you want to survive, you know where to move to:

1 Asia 4,140,000,000
2 Africa 1,033,000,000
3 Europe 739,000,000
4 North America 529,000,000
5 South America 386,000,000
6 Oceania (Australia) 36,000,000
7 Antarctica 4,000

Happy Hunting!

Nope...no need to eat people.

Insects outnumber Humans Billions to one...we would simply farm and eat tasty insects.

There is SO much food available on this planet, OK not juicy steaks and all the trimmings granted, but enough food for anyone who uses lateral thinking and can get over the spew factor.

I'm sure industry can process insects, slugs, worms and algae for example in such a way as to make them not only appetising, but actually desirable!

There's no need for anyone to starve, there's enormous amounts of protien and fats sqirming around right beneath our feet..in their millions and millions.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

hmmm , a serious question - how do you intend to harvest useable meat from the ` long pig herds `

like I say - its not a trick question - think it over

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You want people to become cannibals?! What does that tell us about your intentions? You are moving to populated area so you can commit murder as soon as SHTF?

I agree with other posters here: Insects and plants.

edit on 2-1-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
With all the crap that humans here in the US eat, I doubt if we are edible. It would be like eating plastic.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
VERY random thread. Anyways... Insects.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Frog legs........

Human legs...............

I go with frogs.

Ak

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If we become monsters, natural order will never return. Period.

(post by Sakrateri removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ya'll can eat humans if ya want, but don't go lickin' your lips while coming my way or you may get your wig split by way of a 300 Winchester. Personally, I'd eat deer and squirrel. Also, some fish, insects, night crawlers and frogs. There will always be an abundance of those things, I would think. Conservation would become very important to ensure that communities didn't make deer and other animals that we be eatin' extinct. It would be a balancing act, but could work. If it came down to having nothing then I guess I would starve 'cause I'm not eating human meat.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It takes a while to "starve to death". Question is: what do you do, if the water is polluted? Food can be grown, but water is much more important.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
in truth it only becomes a safe option if you happen to be
a women from Papua New Guinea....

The team examined the genetic make-up of a particular group of women from Papua New Guinea, many of whom appeared to have developed resistance to prion disease. Prions are molecules that cause degenerative brain disease in humans.

Story here

pretty gruesome stuff too

From approximately 1920 to 1950, a kuru epidemic devastated the Fore. Women were especially affected as tradition required they and the children eat the brain and other organs, while the men ate the flesh, which was free of the prion agent. In some communities, the women were almost completely wiped out.

you do know there's a whole host of Prion diseases you can get from eating human flesh and oddly enough one them just happens to be 'mad cow disease'...

no thank ya... I'll stick to the more 'recreational' form of feasting on my lovely wife's tender flesh ...winks
edit on 2-1-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Pure bollocks, we will never run out of food. That`s what they want you to believe so that they can increase the prices and control the population.

Here are couple of articles you might want to read...
www.theguardian.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

We are producing much more we can eat...pure fact!!! So don`t believe anything you hear from controlled media.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I seriously agree!
I also happen to know that rich people taste much much better than poor folk.
Why you ask?
Think about your 5 star beef, vs the average wal mart steak.
Yup, rich folks have the best of foods at their disposal and never have to eat all of the corn based box foods.
When shtf go hunting rich folk, your tummy will thank you!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok, I guess eating insects may be a better option but I reckon a lot of people would be sick on that stuff and would sooner or later want a spare rib, thigh or even breast!
edit on CSTThu, 02 Jan 2014 15:26:09 -06000000003103x009x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

AccessDenied
If we resort to eating each other we might as well die out,because we would cease to be human. Imho.

But there are tribes out there who already do eat human flesh! Are they not human? I mean, of course for now we think of them as inhumane dispicable disgusting cannibals but if human flesh was the last thing to eat...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

g146541

I seriously agree!
I also happen to know that rich people taste much much better than poor folk.
Why you ask?
Think about your 5 star beef, vs the average wal mart steak.
Yup, rich folks have the best of foods at their disposal and never have to eat all of the corn based box foods.
When shtf go hunting rich folk, your tummy will thank you!

Yes, yes, you could be right... lets get the rich folk first.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If have read many stupid things on ATS but this thread makes my top 10 list. Did you ever stop to think that many people would not share your lack of morality......Just saying. Some things are better left alone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join