It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS trying to hide somthing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why would a Thread About a movie be in the above top secret area where the averge joe smoe can talk about a movie. What are they trying to hide? Did the movie hit to close to home?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah, what is so wrong with letting us from the outside talk about it?

I saw it, and liked to voice my opinion about it, if possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I believe the thread was closed because the topic had already been covered.

No big deal. I haven't seen the movie, and I'm not gonna. There's no theatre for 50 miles.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
mam, There was a nother thread on this but my point was why move it to somplace where everybody can see it not everybody been here long enough to get in that secret "club" using the term losley.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by themegaman]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
sorry to hear you live that far from a movie complex what till it comes out on video it is pretty good

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Lemme get this straight. We have a conspiracy about a conspiracy on a conspiracy website? I'm sooo confused.

[edit on 11/19/2004 by OpenMinded]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMinded
Lemme get this straight. We have a conspiracy about a conspiracy on a conspiracy website? I'm sooo confused.

[edit on 11/19/2004 by OpenMinded]

Get used to it... You'll come to find these quite often here on ATS. And 99.99999...% of it is total crap, so don't worry.

As for the original thread in RATS, it should have been moved to Movies over on the BTS Boards long ago. There's nothing interesting in it.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'll vouche for Cmdrkeenkid, there really isn't anything of real importance in the thread, or atleast anything that's hasn't already been talked over amongst friends, whether or not to watch the movie.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe somebody stole his Twinkie.

I dunno.

The only stuff I stick in the RATS files is stuff I don't want to get hacked into, for somebody to come retrieve.

It's happened to me before. I've lost whole directories and hundreds of photos to "somebody" who didn't want me to have them.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
The only stuff I stick in the RATS files is stuff I don't want to get hacked into, for somebody to come retrieve.

It's happened to me before. I've lost whole directories and hundreds of photos to "somebody" who didn't want me to have them.

The only special thing about RATS is that search engines can't index the pages... If "somebody" wanted to get rid of something they easily could still.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There is some conspiratorial jiggery pokery going on with this site, but it's not about this thread...

I like it here I'm not going to rat anyone out...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg

The only special thing about RATS is that search engines can't index the pages... If "somebody" wanted to get rid of something they easily could still.

Geez, Emily he's right.
What makes you think one of THOSE people who you are concerned about aren't already here on ATS, and have bought into RATS

Edited:

[edit on 20-11-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Chances are good that the movie is about something which actually happened, involving people they watch on their own version of reality tv. That movie is basically an accurate key for how information is encrypted into symbolism. A successful encryption is not likely to be noticed by anyone outside social circles who maintain this kind of knowledge base for themselves. Movies very often are linked by symbolic ideas, with ideas borrowed from older movies and thendeveloped in making the newer film. For example, "the swingin' world of Yamaha" might be taken from Rosemary's Baby and then applied in a movie like The Rocky Horror Picture Show in a more elaborate fashion. In Rosemary's Baby, the alchemical encryption is almost subliminal in relative scope, and it becomes a larger, "divided up" encryption in Rocky Horror. Meatloaf links Rocky Horror to Fight Club for example, a movie which makes some use of "drag" imagery in a similar alchemical fashion to Rocky Horror, and Meatloaf is posed in "dead Kennedy fashion" in Fight Club.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ATS Only wants us to talk about what they think is ok. They shut my thread down on some masonic stuff acouple of days ago. Their only answer was the topic had been covered before. Apparently it wasn't covered very well or it would not have came back up. This site is very good about only letting you post what they want to hear.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here you go folks. Not in RATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I would like to discuss this a little. Good movie by the way.

ASMON-MASON
Interesting find on ASMON www.google.com...

I love going to these movies because within the brotherhood they do use symbolism as a language. We know ole Brother Walt was a illuminated brother but we all know the stories,,,some true,,,some not.

I caught 2 interesting symbolisms in the movie my concious mind saw. The first was when Nicholas Cage (Ben Gates) was being investigated by the FBI in the stealing of the Declaration of Independence. When they got to his apt at "544" That was one symbol i saw 5+4+4= "13"

Another symbol was at the bell tower where the bell would cast a shadow at 2:22pm in the day where the next treasure clue was hidden. The order is so fond of (11s) (pillars of god) and some other secret meanings in its origin im sure. Interesting thing Ben Gates didnt discover this until 3pm in which he and his team thought they had missed the time. His brilliant assistant informs him that daylights savings time wasnt used back then so they actually had 22 minutes until the magic time which would make it 2:22pm then and 3:22pm today. Second illuminated symbol( 322) or Skull and Bones chapter 322. Also Genesis 3 verse 22

Anyways. My take on the film is it was a Public Relations thing to paint the secret order, freemasons and alike as benign and good.

I leave ya a quote after J F Kennedy(Knight) finally said enough of the bs.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it.

President John F. Kennedy
Address to newspaper publishers, April 27, 1961.

J F Kennedy Assasinated Nov 22 2004

One more quote just 71 years ago today Nov 21 1933
"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U. S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." -President Franklin Roosevelt November 21, 1933.

I plead with you....get out and stand up before it is too late.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
I plead with you....get out and stand up before it is too late.

Am I being dense or was there a point to that? The link you provided was a search that came up with a bunch of software downloads and whatnot, then you go into a movie review, then quotes...

Help me out here PP...

On top of that, what does the picture you posted have to do with any other part of your post?

*scratching head*

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That movie is a complete alchemical presentation which can be studied long-term, and cross-references with other movies and mass media encryptions.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
That movie is a complete alchemical presentation which can be studied long-term, and cross-references with other movies and mass media encryptions.

OR it can be enjoyed for 90 minutes for the small price of $15.

On second thought Nick Cage is in it, not too many people are going to enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
He can kill your soul, and you wouldn't even know it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join