It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2014 future events foretold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
For a time we have had a chance to observe patterns in the human behavior. A cycle that seems to continue despite efforts. Technology is one example that demonstrates that its increased invention changes the behavior of the human race, and in respect continues to decrease our ability to perceive alternate realities. The testing ground for this was a town in Derbyshire, UK. The push for more national and local security is in part an attack on the mind is another example which will contribute to the different future expectations of the human generation.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

You really should wait till you are sober before posting.

Happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

www.visitderbyshire.co.uk...

Derbyshire, UK is a pretty large area...tell us where this behavior modification/training began on the populace...

Is there a secret underground base there...a secluded sanitarium or what

or has the project been exported to the USA:
"...The day to day minutia, pointless drivel of our techno-narcissistic selfie showbiz society, and artificially created issues (gay marriage, Zimmerman-Martin, Baby North West, Duck Dynasty) designed to distract the public from thinking, are worthless trivialities in the broad landscape of human history. ..."
source: www.theburningplatform.com...

is that what your driving at?

then

...There have always been arrogant, ambitious, greedy, power hungry, deceitful men, willing to take advantage of a fearful, lazy, ignorant, selfish, easily manipulated populace. The rhythms of history are unaffected by predictions of “experts” who are paid to spin yarns in order to sustain the status quo.

edit on st31138858632001252014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Let me see if I'm getting this one.

What you are saying is . . .

Our human achievements in technology have reached a point where it has grown out of our control. Our technology is changing our behavior and our perception of reality. These developing technologies are used in government mind control relating to police security tactics in an effort to change the expectations of a whole generation.

Have I got it, or did I miss the point of your post?

ETA:

I just reread the original post by Tindalos2013.

Is this a warning from an extraterrestrial that we're are getting too advanced and must be held back before we can no longer be so easily controlled?

edit on 1-1-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last two lines.

new topics

top topics

join