It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My eye squigglies are conspiring aganist me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
How often do you hear, "Wow did you just see that?" and it was something important in your life that you missed. It was something important in your life that you will never get back. You simply weren't focusing on the right place at the right time. I know why. Eye squigglies. When I wake up in the morning my eyes are full of little squigglies that direct where I am looking. The are conspiring aganist us to miss the importnt parts in our lives.

Are they aliens? Do they work for the Government? Can they communicate with each other without physical movement, telepathically? We may never know. When I try to confront the eye squigglies they quickly divert their movements to a different point of my eye. How do they know where I am looking? Why sometimes do they move fast and other times sit and bask in my cornea.

I've missed UFOs, flying reindeer, little green fairies, and many important views of life because I was focusing on my squigglies and I feel I am not alone. We need to confront them and find out what they are and who they work for. Its time to declare war on these conspiracists. It's time for Restasis.

~

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

Eye floaters. No conspiracy, just a side effect of being a bag of meat and water.

www.webmd.com...
edit on 31-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

GO MEAT SACKS!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Does Restasis get rid of floaters? Is my retina detaching right now?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Restasis? Squigglies? aaah shucks... Now I need to google... sigh. lol

still... I need to google...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Too much mascara.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Mon1k3r
Does Restasis get rid of floaters? Is my retina detaching right now?

In case my earlier post didn't make it crystal clear, those floaters are literally harmless. Everyone gets them. I have a few right now. They're actually really fascinating. I enjoy imagining they are sporadic projections of some cryptic language being translated behind my eyeballs.
edit on 31-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Drink a little water when you get up, the squigglies are possibly from a little dehydration. They are sometimes worse after you went drinking. Not that I drink much anymore, but I remember thr feeling from when I was a young fish.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Restatis? only for dry eye

Would an Eye doctor hurt? sounds in order.. might be glaucoma!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

WoW ! Funny how you brought this up.
3 weeks ago I started seeing what I thought was spiders out of the corner of my right eye, but I could never find them.
6 months ago I had catirac surgery in my right. My vision was not blocked but I did have floaters in my right eye.
The floaters were shape shifting. It's like looking through a lava lamp, also like Mon1k3r's avatar.
The shapes were a spider, a web, a butterfly, a scorpion and just stringy blobs.
After a week I went to an eye surgen, he was concerned that it may be retanal detachment. It wasn't. It was a ruptured blood vessel in my eye, there was no rip or tear and no new bleeding. Your eye is filled with fluid the blood in that fluid does not mix, so it's like water and oil ie. the lava lamp effect in the eye.
Dr. said it would take 8 weeks for it to clear. All I can do is sit back and enjoy the show, Oh hell theres that spider again gotta go.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I actually enjoy my eye squiggles. Especially during a boring event. I remember as a child watching them dance instead of paying attention at a lecture or religious event.

Mine, now, have vanished. I think they left me for good. Not to happy about it, but it is what it is.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Perhaps its optical migraines, although mine are not every day.
Still another thought is the debris in the bottom of the eyeball being stirred up and floating around until the tiny little bits settle down again.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

And they can also be a literal sign of your retina detaching. I've had "eye floaters" all my life, always wondered what they were up until a few years ago when I got my eyes checked out when I found out it was normal. However, having large amounts of these guys is usually a bad sign.

However, I wouldn't worry about them. When I was younger they'd annoy me. I wanted to look at them and all they'd do was run away. Those little bastards!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I developed these while I was a sniper...I # you not I was on a call once....looking at someone through my scope when a huge one of these floated through my vision...i think its pieces of your retina if I remember right...I am no longer a sniper and my floaters have gotten worse! I cant stand them!
edit on 31-12-2013 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have'em bad. If I end up in a white room, it drives me crazy! The eye doc told me that there wasn't anything that he could do. He said it could be caused by trauma(hitting your head, etc.) or disease(which I don't have). So, there's no explanation really as to why I have them, but like I said, I have them bad. I don't think they are aliens or anything like that, it's just stuff trapped in the fluid of the eye. If I focus on them, they look like microscopic parasites. Very weird. But I've learned to live with it for the last 25 years or so.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Don't focus on them. Instead focus on what's happening and your environment. Problem solved.

"I missed thing because I was looking at something else" it's the government ahh

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It is like dreams.
your brain is trying to make sens of what it can see.
have a dim candle in your bed room.
before you go to sleep.
you will see a fuzzyness!

but to think it is a conspiracy against you?
you should see your doctor or psychiatrist.
please I am Not being nasty!

top topics

join