It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry reportedly says he will consider freeing Jonathan Pollard as part of prisoner swap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

TDawg61

Happy1
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I agree with you - and the Iranian people just want to live in peace, also. Who wants this stupid bloodshed and chemical warfare? Drone killings? And all the un-necessary killing? And to what end?

Sure they do.That must be why they arm,train and fund the likes of hezbollah and hamas I guess.Because Iran knows Israel would kick their coward asses so use them as pawns."Just want to live in peace" my ass.

Yeah right after the butt whipping Israel received from Hezbollah they know they are no match for Iran. That is why Israel has been begging America to fight Iran for them. And Iran hasn't started a war in the last few centuries so their we want peace is more believable than a nation that has done nothing but start wars since it's creation.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

TDawg61
The Iranians are simply following the same playbook as NK to acquire nuclear weapons.NK told the world they needed nuke power for electricity then exploded bomb.Iran tells the world they have to have nuclear program for the sick then proceed to build 6000+high speed centrifuges.And last week I heard of Iran talking of producing nuclear fuel for their submarines.

And they are allowed to do all these things legally seeing how they signed the NPT. You know it's that little treaty Israel was too much of a coward to sign just like NK.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

TDawg61
The Iranians are simply following the same playbook as NK to acquire nuclear weapons.NK told the world they needed nuke power for electricity then exploded bomb.Iran tells the world they have to have nuclear program for the sick then proceed to build 6000+high speed centrifuges.And last week I heard of Iran talking of producing nuclear fuel for their submarines.
What makes Iranians powerful and Israelis afraid of them is not the capacity or the will to obtain nuclear weapons.It is simply the fact that Iranians have lived their lives independently neglecting super powers for decades despite all the sanctions/wars/sabotages/terrors,etc ,and they are becoming a role model for the rest of the Muslim nations as a self defficient independent Muslim country...And there is nothing Israel or anybody else can do to change that prospect...That is what really bothers them,nukes are just an excuse.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Forgiveness is a beautiful thing. How much suffering do you require? 28 years is quite a time out in the corner. It's not like he got a slap on the wrist. Our spies, their spies, the game they played is all rather insignificant in the end.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join