It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the purpose and who built these mysterious structures in Siberia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Slayer captured my thoughts pretty well so I won't be redundant. I will say I think in the era of High Res satellites there will be a day that the entire planet will have been combed visually at incredible detail by human eyes if it hasn't happened already. S+F

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

S & F, very interesting read this morning. When I read about the copper-like composition of the structures, I immediately thought of the Kecksburg acorn-shaped object. It was described as copper colored as well.

Thanks Misterlondon, you put a lot of work into this presentation, and I for one never heard of the info in your second post.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks OP! That was a very interesting read. I appreciate all of the effort you put into it.
I apologize for my inability to post pics... However, if anyone is interested enough... I did a quick
scan on Google maps and found a few things I thought were interesting. Using the quote by R.Maak
from 1853, I followed the river up and then went off of the streams (unmarked btw). Anyway, these
are the things I found.
Coordinates...63.215976, 118.727399 A perfectly circular body of water (The Big Cauldron Sank)?
63.142822, 118.954872 A very busy "Intersection" in the forest. Zooming in, seems to
be, again, a circle at the center.
63.143491, 118.919507 Along a waterway, an odd sort of "icon"... strange.

I'm wondering, if because these "Cauldrons" seem to hold heat and they are in the Permafrost...
is that why they are sinking gradually over the years?
edit on 29-12-2013 by Pitt5767 because: Realized they hold heat not emit or radiate it. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Gotta say, what a wonderful thread man! THIS is exactly the reason why I joined ATS. You just can't get stuff like this in the mainstream. Thank you for the efford you've so obviously put into making this thread. I've got myself a possible future holiday destination...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great read and thanks OP! During the last Ice Age event much of Siberia was under ice from 110,000 - 10,000BC.

So, if these ice sheets were 1 mile high/thick, the cauldrons would have to have been put there after the ice receded.

Obviously, they must have come from an alien race that can handle higher levels of radiation than humans can.

When all the people say they tried to cut a piece off or chip it or even scratch off a piece, I would believe that. There would be no way I would leave without trying to take a piece to "show off" what I found.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I HAVE A FEELING "THE KILLERS" WOOD KNOW.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

the most fascinating mystery of all is a strange legends and tales from Siberia are the strange dome-shaped structures

Why is it that in today's world, all that I have seen of these domes are old sketches and no photos or videos at all?

Is there some secret cache of proof out there that I constantly seem to miss?

ETA: After reading past just the OP, it seems nearly everyone asked the same question I asked.

edit on 12/29/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Great job putting the info together.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I found a pyramid structure. anybody knows of any russian pyramids.
Or am i again suffering from paradolia?

62.294072, 60.094944 check it out.

And a mountain that has fallen victim to a sinkhole? any geologists here that can explain this landscape?
63.288310, 103.736145
edit on 29-12-2013 by Curious69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Here's a clip for Ancient Aliens discussing these supposed structures:

Supposedly there was a recent expedition, as reported in the video above, to find these 'cauldrons', and the expedition even took a paraglider to do air survey. All, however, that was found were spooky pools of water in swamp area, and the expedition leader made a big deal about getting mysteriously sick for no apparent reason.

In other words, they got more than two whole hand fulls of NOTHING.

It would, however, be interesting if anything came of it.
However, it's also interesting how whenever cases like these pop up and are investigated with modern technology, nothing ever comes from it.

thank you !

wow.. ! mind blown now.. this is the very first I've heard of this! Even better a fairly recent team did an investigation and same results !

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thank you for a very interesting thread. Threads like these are the reason I signed up to ATS and continue to stay here. This is now one of three threads I love. The other two being the Untersberg mountain thread and another about a cave with strange happenings. Unfortunately I've forgotten the name of that thread.

But thanks again, will have to read more about this now.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that if this had any validity to it that the technology hungry Soviet Union would not have investigated this if they thought for a second anything was there but who knows...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

totally mind blown !!!

I favored it
...one of the most excellent threads I've seen, definitely right up there with Slayer!

*hitting the air breaks and jack-knifing the semi...!!!**

ok .. what I'm seriously mind blown about this is the cauldrons, yea .. how many times has the T-event been done ya know.. but, NOW that you've mentioned the cauldrons which I have not heard of even here on ATS or otherwise; not saying life is moving so fast that I just missed it..

but, as much as I keep an 'ear to the ground' on UFO's, AA and the like, I've just never heard of this. At this point in my mind, if I had the $$$$$$$ to completely fund this, I would in a heart beat!

Recent research team got the same, exact results of the others that went, meaning, the law of probablity is there!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Curious69
I found a pyramid structure. anybody knows of any russian pyramids.
Or am i again suffering from paradolia?

62.294072, 60.094944 check it out.

never mind .. dumb request removed

new google maps found

edit on 29-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Hi comodo. Link? i included the coordinates to my post, if you copy paste those in to google map you should get to the location.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Pitt5767
Thanks OP! That was a very interesting read. I appreciate all of the effort you put into it.
I apologize for my inability to post pics... However, if anyone is interested enough... I did a quick
scan on Google maps and found a few things I thought were interesting. Using the quote by R.Maak
from 1853, I followed the river up and then went off of the streams (unmarked btw). Anyway, these
are the things I found.
Coordinates...63.215976, 118.727399 A perfectly circular body of water (The Big Cauldron Sank)?
63.142822, 118.954872 A very busy "Intersection" in the forest. Zooming in, seems to
be, again, a circle at the center.
63.143491, 118.919507 Along a waterway, an odd sort of "icon"... strange.

I'm wondering, if because these "Cauldrons" seem to hold heat and they are in the Permafrost...
edit on 29-12-2013 by Pitt5767 because: Realized they hold heat not emit or radiate it. Sorry.

what is the HUGE triangle blurr...

to the right of the corrdinates of 63.215976, 118.727399 ???

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Curious69
reply to post by Komodo

Hi comodo. Link? i included the coordinates to my post, if you copy paste those in to google map you should get to the location.

tilting the map...

there's defintely something there.. odd thing I find is the entire map is fuzzy.. also, what's with the lines on the map as if there's a fence running just under the ground ?? is that part of the map itself or is it actual ground ??

ETA: would installing google earth help with the fuzziness ?

edit on 29-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It was a drone designed to listen to the various signals of your peoples. You were, at that time, beginning work in a more technical sphere. We were interested in determining the extent and the rapidity of your advances. This drone was powered by a simple fission motor or engine as you would call it. It was not that type which you now know, but was very small. However, it has the same destructive effect upon third-density molecular structures. Thus as it malfunctioned we felt it was best to pick a place for its destruction rather than attempt to

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pitt5767

exactly what I was thinking..

still can't bring up clear pictures of what you're seeing though..

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mobilewiseguy

retrieve it, for the possibility/probability modes of this maneuver looked very, very minute.

where is very little radiation, as you know of it, in this particular type of device. There is radiation which is localized, but the localization is such that it does not drift with the winds as

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join