It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Belive in the truth of Ron Wyatte and his discoveries and her are some reasons why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LordOfDestruction

I love how the entire thing is a loosely disguised book fair to make money.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am torn on what to believe, I will need to research this further before I come to any final conclusions. But the observation I've made is from all the debunkers of Ron Wyatt.
I've noticed that a lot of the debunking of this man, has very little to do with concrete proof against his claims and a lot to do with here say, speculation of his character etc...
for example, normally when you are debunking someone you are able to clearly explain away their tangible proof and give detailed accounts of how they perpetuated the fraud in the first place. The problem is, all the debunkers have no explanation for the video footage of the golden calf inscriptions where the rebellious tribes of Israel Hoisted the infamous exodus account of the Golden Calf.
Are you telling me, the Wyatts found a way past the gates and inscribed the golden calf's in those rock's themselves? I guess they also had the ability to strike a massive gap down that infamous rock, and also bent time and created the illusion of water erosion that is clearly displayed in a path flowing down from the rock.
I mean claims are just that claims, but this is actual footage of a rock that inexplicably has features of the rock from the story of Exodus where God commanded Moses to strike the rock and he would let water pour out so the people of Israel could drink.
It's ignorance to just accept this guy is a fraud based on certain websites making claims such as,His son said that Ron Wyatt faked the chariot wheels and planted them himself. That could easily just be disinformation spoken as if it is gospel truth from the Son himself.
For those who are seeking out the truth, and looking to find God or if you know him already and are seeking to obey his command this should come as no surprise though. Whenever you make a genuine attempt to escape this matrix that's firmly set in place, and seek to find freedom , to truly connect with God your attempts will always be met with extreme resistance from the Devil and all his legion.
It is not a coincidence that site in Saudi Arabia has been shut off by the authorities , nor will it ever make mainstream news. Satan owns this world, and he will do everything in his power to keep you conformed to it. Some of you may think I'm just evangelizing, but I'm just a regular guy who has made the observation that so many have observed before me, and observe now. There is a reason whenever the name Jesus Christ is mentioned everybody is on egg shells, it's not a coincidence. It's the name that defeated Satan

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This man made no money despite claims to the contrary and yes now there are people making a lot of money from it and I personally am torn by that but as long as they truly intend to do gods work, well then so be it.
Here is a page defending ron wyatte www.arkdiscovery.com...
And I would like to see affadavits to the claims about money that have been made or else I personally will regard them as slander, there are many camps with the sole intention of destroying the truth or obscurring it but Mr Wyatte went to his death bed claiming the truth of this and I personally regard him as a whitness to the lord whom was called, even in the time of Jesus there were people denying him and claiming it was trickery or like the masons with there lucifer blasphemy claiming christ was lucifer but Jesus said a house divided can not stand and in the bible it says do not put your god to the test, If you will not accept this mans word then like christ said even in the face of miracles you will not believe, I have personally experienced some pretty vile paranormal phenomena and Know for a fact there are evil beings but I also have always, though at times I regrettably turned angry toward him, believed in God and Christ.
Those most lost often turn to drugs for simulated spiritual experience and later in life spend a lot of there time trying to put religion down because it did not SERVER THERE PERSONAL PURPOSE so there hatred and even there disbelief often stems from not rational but hatred of religion founded in personal disapointment and by connection greed, They are like the angry kid in the shop whom because he can not have the toy tries to smash it or takes another kids toy to smash that (A commons psychological trait of atheist converts whom try to convert others to there no god view).
The ark is only a message as in the pure of heart god is in there very being.
But I personally am as flawed and maybe more so than any of those trying to disprove this but having weighed up all the evidence I could find for and against I am a believer in mr Wyatt and believe he did his best to show the world and He was a man of faith so do you really believe he would lie about his god knowing that would not please his god.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

LABTECH767
Mr Wyatte went to his death bed claiming the truth of this and I personally regard him as a whitness to the lord whom was called

he also went to his death bed making many claims that were never able to be verified. show me the test results from the alleged blood found on the ark that dripped from jesus through an earthquake crack in the ground and landed on the ark.

If you will not accept this mans word then like christ said even in the face of miracles you will not believe his god.

but this guy isn't Christ, he ron wyatt. Why is the burden of proof shifted away from him simply because he proclaimed to be doing gods work? When I still worked in research I employed a concept that seems foreign to most people these days. its called due diligence. that means that even when confronted with something I completely agreed with I still double and triple checked other peoples work because supporting a faulty hypothesis or test made me look like my work was sloppy as well. why is the burden of proof on others to disprove his claims. that is entirely contradictory to how even poor science works. he made the claims, the onus lay with him to provide support for his claims and he had not done so at the time of his death. If his claims had such merit, why then did his own church not just turn away from him but openly state that he was wrong?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

It was not my intent to portray him as christ but I do believe him, as for Due dilligence if only the NASA employees at the time of the challenger disaster had taken that to heart but instead were they would only ten years previously have searched for the slightest problem they got lazy.

I was a trained laboratory technician and electronic technician so do know were you are coming from.

The point for me is that religion is about faith and if your heart tells you something, well while you might never put other peoples lives on the line for your own faith if you have faith you are almost always willing to put your own life on the line for it or at least I am, My gut tells me this guy is telling the truth and yes lets leave the ark of the covenant and the dead sea crossing with its alternative sea of reads interpretation and Har Karkoum which are another alternative to Mr Wyatts discovery (Which I believe is true) and take a look at alternative storys about the ark of Noah, now as you may be familiar there was in the 1940's\50's a US funded project investing in the turkish infrastructure as they did not want the soviets to expand into turkey (given the history of the dardanell strait and gallipoly as well as some korean veterans whom I know whom speak highly of the turkish soldiers I think the ruskys would have bitten off a little too much and might have come away with a black eye), an road engineer was taken by a turkish taxi driver to see an ark like structure on arrarat itself high up on a ledge and he claimed it was a large barge like structure that had iron bars and cages, that he was able to see into the wreck as it had broken in two and one half had fallen down into a ravine, I always believed that story and there were others such as jim irwin the astronaut whom spent a lot of the last years of his life trying to find it but what mr wyatte relayed (and no he did not actually find it as if you read the story or watch the film it was pushed up out of the ground after an earthquake) is in my opinion the only one with any actual evidence and following a personal experience that I will there I believe it to have indeed been the ark or an ark, after all for those of us looking also for a lost past jesus said there is nothing new under the sun.

www.whateveristrue.com...

Now I do not deny this one but I really do believe the other that is associated with mr Wyatt is indeed the ark of noah and I do indeed believe he found or was guided to the ark of the covenant, remember the spriritual power of these artifacts and there link to gods hand, is it truly beyond belief that god would use a man whom had shown himself to be dedicated to his will to show the world or at least lay the path for another to show the world.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

and that's all fine and good. you're certainly entitled to follow whichever path your faith leads you down. I'm not trying to knock that in the least. It's not my path but if it works for you who am I to say its wrong. Where I see the distinction though is in evidence that's been independently verified. Ron claimed to have sent the "blood" to a lab for testing and obtained some miraculous results that in his words, IIRC, proved the virgin birth by showing there was no male genetic contributor. I may be paraphrasing that so take it with a grain of salt! I digress though, if the blood was sent to a lab, where arte the results? his estate should have access to them lab work NO? I simply can't just take his word for it, especially when he claimed to have evidence. I didn't know Ron so I'll try to shy away from personal attacks based on him being a charlatan or profiteer because I can't know his motivations, I can only speculate. the evidence for his claims is very much lacking, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I wish that the sources offering a critique of Wyatt's claims were a bit more thorough, but I'm still working my way through them. The first I went through wasn't the best.

My question remains did Wyatt ever produce any verifiable proof of his claims and have any of his assertions undergone peer review or other serious study?

Freedom7 posted above that 'normally when you are debunking someone you are able to clearly explain away their tangible proof' as a defense for Wyatt. Unfortunately, that's simply not possible when no tangible proof is offered.

Although I'm more than willing to evaluate any evidence offered, here's my take on Wyatt. I would like his claims to be true. I would like to think that we are near the end times and that the Parusia is imminent. That would be a reasonable extension of these amazing finds being reality. Sadly, with such a dearth of evidence for claims so startling, I have to lean towards his claims being hoaxes.

Eric

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Whilst I find Wyatt's adventures fascinating, I think the truth is he often went on wild goose chases which were in part fuelled by his intense religious beliefs, and not genuine leads. These same beliefs are shared by a lot of his fans. To put it bluntly, people will blindly follow his very basic and contentious examples of proof without question, simply because they WANT to believe. The same way they want to believe in God. They can't accept anything else.

Now I am not an atheist, I believe there is God in some form, but I don't subscribe to any religion as every one of them has these people that will just throw all fact and reason into the sea to prove their own belief is real. That's not right. We should stay level headed about this stuff. I do think however that Wyatt was probably onto something--not that he was about to unearth some ancient religious relic that would prove some story from the bible, but I do think his adventures were in good faith. I just wish there was more proof, and I mean real proof, not "there's a story that Israeli guards dropped dead and sealed the cave" etc.

edit on 1-1-2014 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
I've noticed that a lot of the debunking of this man, has very little to do with concrete proof against his claims and a lot to do with here say, speculation of his character etc...It's ignorance to just accept this guy is a fraud based on certain websites making claims...

I agree 100%...

One of the sources that was cited (Tentmaker.org) is so far out of touch with reality that I consider his position more of a confirmation that Wyatt actually is speaking the truth.

I strongly believe that if one wants to find the truth, you must believe the OPPOSITE of what propaganda is telling you.

Gary Amirault (Tentmaker.org) gets the infamous Skull and Crossbones Award for his dangerous teachings. He spreads his beloved doctrine and heresy of Universalism (everyone will be saved) as Christian truth. That teaching is also known as the Doctrine of Inclusion, Ultimate Reconciliation, Universal Salvation, Universal Redemption or Universal Restoration.

Gary Amirault (and all others like him) have to distort, deny, contradict and/or avoid all those Scriptures to embrace the dangerous doctrine that all will go to heaven because Jesus died for everyone.

www.evangelicaloutreach.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
This man made no money despite claims to the contrary and yes now there are people making a lot of money from it and I personally am torn by that but as long as they truly intend to do gods work, well then so be it.

"... we are not peddlers of* the word of God as many men are..." (2 Corinthians 2:17)

*: Or “not commercializing; not making profit from.”

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

TextNow I do not deny this one but I really do believe the other that is associated with mr Wyatt is indeed the ark of noah

You are entitled to believe whatever you choose but you should at least check some facts before you make a decision.

Ron believed that Noah's ark was built upon the Egyptian Royal cubit. That would be 20.6 " to 20.64 " to an Egyptian cubit. That may sound impressive except for the fact that Egypt did not exist in the antediluvian period. In all reality no one truly knows what the cubit could have been in that culture and time of that culture.

We are told in some literature such, as Enoch, that there were races of Giants, Niphillim, and Eloids, as well as Adamic people existing together at this particular time of building an ark. Both Enoch and Josephus describe these creatures as being over 400 English feet in height. Certain Arab tribes claim to have Noah's grave in their village and that it measures well over 200 English feet in length. Still no proof exists.

But supposing this were true that the antediluvian races were gigantic creatures. That alone would convince me that the ark would have been tremendously larger than depicted today. You must remember that a cubit is only a means of measurement and not necessarily a measurement. A cubit is established by the average stature that existed in that culture and at that given time and even then has varied.

A race of Adamic men in 1900 U.S.A. in comparison to a race of Adamic men in 2018 U.S.A. has proven my point. The cubit would be larger today than in 1900 U.S.A. If the cubit of Noah was based upon a 200 foot average culture of man, then the ark would have been unbelievably larger and not the size which people believe it is today.

There are too many unproven variables to make a simple statement such as finding Noah's Ark without some sort of agreeable evidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: LABTECH767

Both Enoch and Josephus describe these creatures as being over 400 English feet in height.

Perhaps your impression that the book of Enoch was actually written by Enoch needs to change. The Book of Enoch is an apocryphal and pseudepigraphic text. It is falsely ascribed to Enoch. Produced probably sometime during the second and first centuries B.C.E., it is a collection of extravagant and unhistorical Jewish myths, evidently the product of exegetical elaborations on the brief Genesis reference to Enoch.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Perhaps your impression that the book of Enoch was actually written by Enoch needs to change. The Book of Enoch is an apocryphal and pseudepigraphic text. It is falsely ascribed to Enoch. Produced probably sometime during the second and first centuries B.C.E., it is a collection of extravagant and unhistorical Jewish myths, evidently the product of exegetical elaborations on the brief Genesis reference to Enoch.

Your opinion of course. The first Enoch of which I am referencing was from the oldest bible in the world and given to the English world from Ethiopia, so in that lite it is not a impression of mine but is a fact that the literature is binding to those who wish it to be so. For you to say it is falsely ascribed to Enoch is not very intelligent at all. I believe what you should say is that you do not regard it as biblical in any respect.

Whether the book came to us in Amharic or any other of the 80 dialects I do not remember but it is strongly evidenced that it came to them from ancient cultures. Being pseudepigraphic in our understanding does not necessarily mean false literature. For you to make that statement is very foolish and shows your ignorance. One Enoch was accepted by the first century James and the early Christian churches of Roman organizations. There was no canonization in the first synagogue of James but was taught by the Apostles of the Begotten Son of God who is believed to be Jesus by many. One Enoch along with written and oral Torah were basic teachings of the James synagogue. Whether you accept that means nothing to me or to the Nazarene's of today.

What I posted were stated as probabilities and not provable facts. Research Josephus and read what he writes of Giants.
There is a possibility that the One Enoch was introduced to the Ethiopians through the Hebrew Moses who was believed to be their king for forty years. But to make a statement as fact when indeed you know nothing of the sort is why you remain so ignorant.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Or was this guy really CIA, using "amateur archaeology" as a cover?

Just so "happened to wander" into a restricted military site when imprisoned in Saudi Arabia.

Then Hal Rogers springs to his rescue.

I do believe there is way more to his story than we will ever know.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Actually ALL of Mr. Wyatt’s discoveries with the exception of the Ark of the covenant did come with tangible proof. If fact he has a meseum in TN with most of them there. Secondly, as noted by Dr.Kent Hovind and his sons, Ron may have adhered too several of the SDA rituals, Practices, and theology, he WAS NOT a member of the SDA church. The biggest proof to me that the ark discovery is 100% PROOF POSTITIVE TRUE is the fact that even though the authorities know EXACTLY, to the foot, where Ron stated the Ark was, they have not performed a massive dig in that location to either prove or disproove his statements. With public knowledge and debate being as main stream as it is on this topic, you’d think they would go all in to either prove it, or squash it forever. But, they are doing the EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT!!! They have gone in, bulldozed the cross holes away, and filled in the area, then covered it with a deck with metal framing. In Zedekiahs Cave they have constructed a massive 20+’ long wall that is several feet thick to block that tunnel. This is on Gods timeline folks. We are just now learning that the Temple Mount is not the true location of the temple, It is the location of Fort Antonia, the ROMAN fortress. As of right now the Jews and the Jewish leadership cannot even accept that their temple was really located in the City of David, so what makes you think they are even close to ready to accepting that Jesus ACTUALLY WAS THEIR MESSIAH!!! Like I said, it will be in Gods time that we see all of this, for the sake of his people, the Jewish people, he must go forward using baby steps to save as many of them as possible. As Bible believing Christians we should all strive to help the people of the earth accept Christ and use what tools God has given us so far. We should NOT, I REPEAT NOT, be trying to force Gods hand in revealing his precious artifacts. I see the big picture and plan taking shape here, I fully believe Ron Wyatt and ALL OF HIS CLAIMS. Based on history alone, I.e. David, Moses, Aaron, and Lazerous, God does NOT call the qualified, he qualifies the called so HE gets the glory. We should all strive to be as close to God as Ron was, so that God may use US for HIS PURPOSE. When you work for God, and his plan and glory, you will very soon learn how joyful and wonderful, and life changing it is. Then you will also forget how little money and other earthly things matter. Not one of you can’t tell me that when you researched the Ark discovery, and saw the video, you didn’t feel as least a morsel of divine presence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join