It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police report details Sandy Hook shootings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well the 7,000 pages that Connecticut State Police report came out yesterday afternoon here in Connecticut.
I am not going to add much more all of you have to judge for yourself.

But I will say this... as I read this story I got sick feeling in my gut and tears dropped from my eyes.

They saw evil that day dressed in black and standing before them.

It was named Adam Lanza.

His steel-toed boots kicked open the door to their classrooms.

His hands held something that, to first-graders, looked as big "as a bazooka."

The voices of children who saw evil

www.ctpost.com...

www.ctpost.com...

Nancy Lanza's final few days of relief

www.ctpost.com...-5649665

911 calls from Sandy Hook school convey urgency

www.ctpost.com...

Key findings in newly released Newtown documents

www.ctpost.com...

www.ctpost.com...-5649945
edit on 28-12-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I sure wish i could say like so many say this is a fake, but all i can find in my heart is sadness and still am unable to stop the tears. I cant help but to believe humanity is not capable of this evil. Perhaps Adam was the host of something dark and sinister. Perhaps many of the shootings that has traumatized so many is not human that's the only way i can cope is to tell myself these words.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I went through all the crime scene photos (the bloody ones are redacted).

Nancy Lanza's house was interesting; she was an obvious shopaholic, with many shopping bags from expensive stores all over the house, just sitting on the floor unopened, like she went shopping but never bothered to even put the stuff away. Her closet was loaded with hundreds of outfits, shoes, etc. There were several rooms in the house stuffed with boxes of unused whatever; meanwhile, Adam's room had the blacked-out windows with plastic garbage bags, and was devoid of anything you'd consider normal except for dozens of video games and a smashed computer. His clothes consisted of a few pairs of the exact same color pants hanging in the closet.

It's like she went shopping 24/7 (Peter Lanza paid her a reported 200K a year in child support and alimony), and the kid was left to his own devices; there were several photos of the gun cabinet which had been opened somehow and loads of ammo, and the now-famous bug-eyed ID photo of Adam, juxtaposed with a few photos in the house of a normal looking younger kid.

Maybe instead of worrying about 'gun control' quite so much, the media could ask itself what kind of mother is a 'gun enthusiast' who buys that much ammo but has an easily breached gun locker, when she has a kid with obvious neurological issues? And ignores him while she's going shopping? And what caused the neurological issues? Maybe vaccinations, what??? It'd be real nice to figure this out, since the rate of autism, dyslexia and other neurological problems seems to be exploding along with the school rooms, cinemas and other venues.

Why the emphasis on gun control and the only discussion of Adam's obvious issues has been, 'he refused to take his medicine...' as if that was the primary problem? What caused him to NEED the medicine, which obviously didn't work? It sure looks like a lot of blame can be placed on Nancy Lanza for supplying the kid with everything he needed to commit mayhem and precious little true parenting.

(post by ExoPatriotico removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by FissionSurplus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I will admit I don't know what happened or if it was real or scripted or something in between. What I do know is how Obama and the anti-gun crowd tried to use the faces of children to influence public opinion. Whatever happened at Sandy Hook we know for sure that the tragedy was used by TPB to advance their agenda of control and subversion of the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

So let me get this straight:

— The advanced-practice nurse prescribed an antidepressant/anti-anxiety medication, but mother Nancy Lanza stopped giving it to him after he was unable to raise his arm, which she believed a side effect. The nurse said Adam's mother failed to schedule follow-up visits.

1. A nurse is prescribing antidepressant/anti-anxiety medication.
    2. The mother makes the medical decision that it's not working due to side-effects.
    3. The mother doesn't bother to see a doctor about the meds or side-effects.

This "mother" comes off as self absorbed, selfish and a danger to her own offspring. She was getting $200K a year in child support, she could have gotten some help. From reading the links she obviously was too busy.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Doesn't look like my reply loaded correctly. But my comment to the video was that this video is really a "must watch" for anyone interested in Sandy Hook. She really did her homework.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The video of the home was strange to me. The house was odd inside. Very clean in the main living quarters, very unkempt everywhere else. I guess at times, I kept my home like that in case someone came over, but usually, when I do the housework, I clean my bedroom and bathrooms, too.

The basement and all other rooms looed like storage areas. Adam's bedroom was upstairs, and we were led to believe it was downstairs. Downstairs looked like his older brothers' bedroom.

The one thing I found odd was the lack of artwork, paintings, and real photo's, family photo's, in the house. There were three photos in the livingroom, two old, childhood photos of Adam and his brother, and one of his brother, obviously at graduation. In one upstairs room, was one more old photo. In Nancy's room, on her dresser, were two old childhod photos, and one of a little girl? I found it strangely out of place. It caught my eye.

In the office, there was the common seen world map, in black and gold, there was a cermic piece on one wall by the entry way, and that was about it.

No clocks? No kitchen artwork? Nothing in the formal or casual dining? The lack of stuff on the walls struck me as very sanitary. Almost 'model home' like.

The home didn't look like a home, it looked like a house. Contrived. Sorry to say that. It didn't look loved, or lived in. It didn't look 'homey'. Women, in particular, will know what I mean.

The cardboard storage boxes struck me as odd. Most women I know would use plastic bins. Maybe it's just me, but I associate those cardboard boxes with males, men would go for those, for file storage. A woman would just not typically buy those to store things in her home. The house was literally brimming with them.

The house, in more ways than one, struck me as the way a man would keep one, not a woman. Even the kitchen, very stale and plain. The only personality to even speak of was the kitchen island, which was very sterile. Some things there, with a box of tissues tucked neatly along one side.

My parents divorced, and this was much how my dad kept his house. Clean in the living area, very sterile and uncluttered, easy to clean, and no personality, but, he had lots of artwork on the walls.

Her bathroom stood out the most contrived to me. The clothing drying rack in the garden tub, with lots and lots of her 'unmentionables' in there to dry. The entire house came across to me as something a bunch of men did, set up, then, when they got to her room, they set it up in a stereotypical 'she would have all this in the bathroom' kind of thing.

Try as I might, I just could not imagine someone, anyone, living in that home. It just wasn't lived in. It wasn't a 'living' space. For as messy as it was in some ways, the toioets, sinks, and tubs, all were immaculate. Even in the basement where Adam allegedly 'hid' for the last two months of his life.

His bedroom, in itself, was odd. His blothes were all the same color. No shoes or personal belongings in the room. The alleged nightstand photo with the school ID and valet key ends up being inside a bathroom cabinet. There is nothing on the walls, whete are these shooting targets, the serial killer spreadsheet? The video games in the basement are in his brothers room, and those were obviously laid out for photography purposes in the second video.

Things like that didn't mesh. The kitchen itself, was too 'put together', again, like a model house. In particular, the silverware drawer. Now, I have a silverware compartment, and keep my silverware seperated. All spoons here, forks there, etc. But, I don't stack my spoons in 4 seperate stacks. I drop them in the rectangle for spoons, and move on. Even just the action of opening that drawer for a spoon would send them tumbling!

So, there it is. Watch the house video, and see if it makes you feel the same.

I also question why all of the exterior doors were kicked or broken IN, namely, the front entryway. You can clearly see leaves and debris tracked in, into the downstairs powder room entry, and then straight up the stairs to Nancy Lanza's bedroom. It looked like tracks from more than one person. From several. One person could not have had enough leaves and debris on their feet to track as wide on the steps, nor as much in the downstairs area, as you see. They would have had to literally run in circles, and gone up and down the stairs in different paths each time.

If it was 'first responders', why be so careless as to track all of that debris into a crime scene?

So many odd things about that house. So many.But especially why, why, would first responders kick in every door? The videographer talks, but too soft for me to hear.

Comments?

edit on 28-12-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

ETA:

P.S. I also noticed, the first time they showed the phone, it had a message light flashing, and it showed 50 messages. For someone who didn't know many people, and kept to themselves, that's a LOT of messages. her cellphone was also photo'd on the footstool in the livingroom, her purse was in the kitchen on top of some bottled drinks, I believe, as if she came home and dropped off stuff in the kitchen, then went to the livingroom to relax, then went to bed.

The thing about the phone, in the still photos of the crime scene, which appeared to be being taken at the same time the video was being made, there was a stack of sticky notes under the handset of the phone. That struck me as odd. They were not there in the video, why for the still? That was so strange... anyway...
edit on 28-12-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA stuff...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

One of the stories I was reading seemed to indicate she was planning to sell the house and move. Perhaps she was slowly packing things away, as not to upset Adam? That would explain the spartan nature of the house as you observed.

And an unidentified man who said he had known Nancy Lanza since around 2010 told authorities her recent plans to move to Washington to enroll Adam in "a special school" or to North Carolina to find her son work were also complicated by Adam's condition.

"Nancy knew that she was not going to be able to effectively show/sell her home while Adam was living within," the man said. So she had concocted a solution -- they'd hit the road while the house was on the market. But in order to do that, the man said, Nancy Lanza would have to buy a recreational vehicle in which to sleep, because Adam "would not sleep in a motel/hotel." "In this process, she could have Adam out of the house, they could effectuate their move and meanwhile sell her house," the man said.

Source Article

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Very good point, I had forgotten about that aspect. Have to think on that a bit. I can see it, but why pack your house in file boxes? Hmm. Some food for thought.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think that is the most "black" I have ever downloaded.

It's fine if Newtown wants the whole thing covered up. It is good to want things. Parents wishes do not trump checks and balances.

Am I just supposed to take it on faith that this level of redaction would never be abused and used to fabricate or tilt a story?

The victims of Sandy Hook mean nothing to me any more. If they want me to forget then that's what I'll do. I wonder how long though before this event gets thrown back in my face as cause to trample more rights?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I was on the fence about if this was a hoax or not, just because some of the things that happened seemed so weird. But after taking a look at a few of the files, I can see that it is real. Anyone who doubts it after looking at this report is insane. IMO

Also, the reason the house might not look very lived in and had a lot of boxes, could be because they planned on moving soon to Washington. So a lot of stuff was probably packed up.
edit on 28-12-2013 by kotu44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Seen the shorter version of it on YouTube wow nothing but Redacted Crap and full hours of it.

I am sorry if anyone believes their official version. From the seems of it in the footage everything seemed cleaned and in house and fast.

Like i always keep saying it to myself if the Mainstream News Outlets want news or any kind of news no matter which news outlets even FOX, they would be quite desperate enough on getting what they want.
edit on 28-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kotu44

could be because they planned on moving soon to Washington. So a lot of stuff was probably packed up.

Doubtfully.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Sounds more like a suspense novel than a report.
First red flag...
Have the mods 404'd this thread yet??
What was it that voltron guy said, to figure out who has their boot on your neck, figure out who you can't speak of or something...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Based on all the anomalies that HAVE NOT even been touched, questioned, or prodded by the MSM, and all the investigators and officials, this entire boondoggle is 100% FAIL.

I have never in my life seen this amount of such slanderous pathetic mumblings and psycho babble come from the mouths of state police or other officials until this incident happened.

Cops simply do not ever act that way unless they have been forcefully coerced into doing so by people with far more official power and fear inducement speak than they do.

I think that whatever really happened that day should have a few more things added in there, like TREASON for one... This one goes all the way to the top, and it fits the pattern of that top person's historical Modus Operandi.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Steel toed boots? That story you quoted was crap.

His shoes.

He had four exact pairs by the stairs in the garage also. Same exact shoes.

edit on 28-12-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Funny that magic wands are made from Hollywood, just like the report ehh?
2nd line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join