It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doctor Who Tardis and it's random appearances.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hello all!!!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on here before.

I remember seeing a google map picture from earls court and some people have said to of gone inside.

Anyway one of my friends uploaded a picture of a tardis just near where I live in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK.
I have already tried to google it but found nothing so my question is... Does anyone know anything about the tardis and is there some sort of conspiracy behind these appearances??

Thank you

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

Doctor who is a purely fictional creation and though cool his TARDIS is based on the old public police box that once stood on many streets in London, it is possible that somewhere there is one left that was never taken away but who knows.
Still it would be cool though wouldn't it and I wish they had made the spin off series that was mooted quietly but never Materialised in the time space continuum, you know the one where his daughter whom regenerated after he thought she was dead and left would have her own series possibly one day converging with her father but sadle the voice of the purists prevented a great new innovation that would have breathed new life into it.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

BloodSister
Anyway one of my friends uploaded a picture of a tardis just near where I live in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK.
... is there some sort of conspiracy behind these appearances??

More than likely that somebody just decided to build one.
People do that.

Even women in Germany...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There are old Victorian Police boxes everywhere in the UK. Possible it was just one of those your friend saw? There are at least two in my town that have been converted into Coffee stands. Anyway if it's random TARDIS appearances you're looking for here's one.

That and it sits on his desk every night.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join