It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast = 666 = www = Smartphones and Google Glass

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That was a good presentation. I usually dont read anything with the bible, or am interested it in. The one thing that was interesting to me was (since I was 12 or so) and still is, is the mark.

Now when I heard that people would start to receive a mark, I would look out at my young age. Looking for odd things. Vitural reality was comming out, and people had computers with the big white boxes. The one thing I looked at, before the internet was credit cards. I thought, people use that to by things. Later I find out (Around 28 or so), that this is conditioning. Getting people hooked.

So if they say, "Well guys you can keep your credit cards, or you can get a chip in your hand and just wave it here and pay for things. No paperwork." Then Im going to start to worry more. Im allready worried.

Just look right now, RFID is being used on things you dont want to lose like your pet and kids. Just think, with all the hacking going on, and people talking about others peoples lives getting taken over...seams like they might be doing mor conditioning.

Then they say, " Well now this is it. No more money is being printed. You need this and thats it, we will still take paper money, but when thats all depleted and taken back, you HAVE TO have this."

Guess what? They can do that. What are we going to do about it?

Rise up??!! LOL

Look at all the things just this year we should have rose up about, and we didnt. NOPE. People just bought the new iphone or worried about who just died, or OMG my kids need the new pokemonefurbyhybriddonkeynutts ping pong set.

So Im going to sit back, and if this starts to happen, IM OUT. I will live in the damn woods and freeze to death quietly.

People consume. Thats a fact. They consume to live. You take away their money they will be like lap dogs.
edit on 27-12-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hecate666
OP, you are aware that not everyone in the world is Jewish? Just because the number 6 is represented by a w in one language, doesn't mean that it has the same meaning in the hundreds of other languages.
If your theory was true, you'd fear the number 4, because in Japanese [and Chinese] it means 'death', but you don't fear the number 4 do you?
That is because in your language it doesn't mean anything. Same with your hebrew madness.[

Hebrew and Gematria were the languages and methods of those involved in the Bible and that Prophecy. It is by their language that their prophecy should be evaluated, not by Chinese or German. :eyesroll:
edit on 27-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

But WWW was chosen, so what is your point.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Tylerdurden1

Guess what? They can do that. What are we going to do about it?

Rise up??!! LOL

Absolutely right. They won't rise up. Nobody rose up when Edward Snowden told them what the NSA is up to. People are apathetic, complacent, tired, overwhelmed with survival. They`ll either ignore this type of information, or ridicule it, or they`ll just keep on going...like me...im just going to keep on using my beloved smartphone.

Of course...if the going gets severe, there's always a hideout in the woods, right?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Its interesting that one of the inventors of the Internet, Bob Kahn has the name Khan, which in some languages means "Serpent".

(example: The Mayan God Kul-Kul-Khan translates as "Feathered Serpent")

edit on 27-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hebrew and Gematria were the languages and methods of those involved in the Bible and that Prophecy.

Unless it was written in Greek.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Skyfloating

WilsonWilson
Surely the mark of the beast, is something that people have to willingly take on knowing what it means.
Using the internet, smart phones etc, is not a clear and willing allegience to anything other that instant access to information.

Nowhere does it say that. Also: Why would ANYONE willingly give allegiance to "the Beast"?

It's called the "Great Deception" for a reason. People will not realize he is the Beast. There are many scenarios that could play out this way. Here are a few:

They show up as aliens and A) save earth from an asteroid/comet, B) provide a cure to a virus that is killing off the entire earth human population, c) offer injections to cure all disease and prolong human life to hundreds of years, D) provide some DNA proof of lineage to Jesus Christ (Merovingians), or Mohammed ,etc. It could be a Pope who rises from the dead (after a head wound) and performs miracles (healing, calling fire from heaven, etc.). The ability to unlock and use ancient secrets such as the Pyramids or Stonehenge, ley lines, would turn our beliefs upside down.

Those don't specifically entail the mark of the beast but they are just a handful of scenarios in which much of the population would support and follow a new leader. To me personally the mark of the beast being the Internet or cell phones is laughable and rudimentary. The question I always ask when discussing the mark of the beast is this: What could a person do or accept that would cause them to not be able to enter into Heaven? Those with the mark cannot enter Heaven. Let's ask ourselves why is that? What could cause that?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Threads like this are why I dont recomend this site to freinds and family....Im worried they will think im crazy

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

You are a crazyewok after all.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

jjkenobi

To me personally the mark of the beast being the Internet or cell phones is laughable and rudimentary. The question I always ask when discussing the mark of the beast is this: What could a person do or accept that would cause them to not be able to enter into Heaven? Those with the mark cannot enter Heaven. Let's ask ourselves why is that? What could cause that?

I used to think along your lines...alien invasions, RFID Chips, total population control, huge cataclysmic events. But maybe the whole thing is more subtle.

Everyone being completely in love with and preoccupied with a screen and the internet instead of with the Divine is not enough? Does it have to be something drastic as an alien invasion or a pope rising from the dead? Science-Fiction movies have conditioned us to be paranoid and fearful of an alien invasion. And even if people did embrace the aliens...could you blame them for it and deny them entry into heaven? Not being denied entry to a higher form of existence is due to being enamored with a lower form of existence...in this case sitting in front of a screen and thinking "this is life".

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

crazyewok
Threads like this are why I dont recomend this site to freinds and family....Im worried they will think im crazy

If a little bit of speculation along the lines of the possible abuses of the Internet and prophecies of the ancients already qualifies you as crazy...or even just reading about them qualifies you as crazy...thats a pretty narrow-reality frame, dont you think?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I could associate just about every life situation with the revelations, www is just another one.

You see, I have zero belief in the revelations to be prophetic.
It's a story or a part in our history but it's not talking about the future at all.

I mean, I could attach the story of Snow White and the seven dwarfs or Alice in Wonderland to about any real life situation but that doesn't make them prophetic. In no way is one more written by God than the other.

Why only back then, why only by certain men?
If God passes trough us to send us messages, well he sends it trough all of us.

I'm not saying the WWW is a bad corolation with 666, it's just I don't see why we attach so much importance to a book...when we should attach much more importance to warnings like Georges Orwell's 1984.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

theMediator
I could associate just about every life situation with the revelations, www is just another one.

I couldnt, because its specific, not general or vague. WWW is very specific.

I'm not saying the WWW is a bad corolation with 666, it's just I don't see why we attach so much importance to a book...when we should attach much more importance to warnings like Georges Orwell's 1984.

This IS very much attached to Orwells 1984, because it was Orwell who predicted what the Internet (in combination with Google, NSA, Facebook, Webcams, Streetview, etc.) would become.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Skyfloating

Revolution9

I got no problem with glasses or any device. However an RFID and 16 digit bar code chip implanted anywhere on my body, that is the only way I can participate in buying and selling, is the mark of the beast anyway.

As I said in the OP, I really do think Bar Codes and Chip Implants are way too obvious and wouldnt be accepted by the majority.

Perhaps they will accept it more easily and large scale if it means absolute security. The fear of identity theft is becoming the forefront in many minds.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think Lucifer and his minions are as smooth as a whales back and as slick as grease. We wont see it coming, most of us wont.

It is a process that is not overnight, it will take time and conditioning. Lucifer is patient, old and intelligent, he knows how Gods creation works and he will exploit all our weaknesses. He already is, with all those sugary foods and eye candy, beautiful woman with perfect silhouettes drinking beer (lust), men with chiseled bodies signing love songs to young woman and people living lazy lifestyles (sloth), worship of material, rejection of past knowledge as hogwash, embracing GMO foods and modifying the body (tattoos, piercings, even electronic attachments).The science of making nature better, the sheer arrogance and pride sometimes is just unbelievable. Britney, Miley, Beyonce, Madonna, Lady Gaga, are role models for many young woman, just look at their actions, mute the TV and look at their actions. It speaks volumes on who they are and what they are doing. False idol worshipping. Giving us false hopes of populating other planets when we cannot take care of this one. The list goes on and on.

Lucifer has us all figured out and it is working. He is slowly breaking our freewill our right to choose. So many of us are ready to be part of his legion of rebellion. Destroyers of the creation. Most wont even know what is going on, most don't see what is going on now.

What is the mark of the beast? Like you said it wont be obvious and easy to spot.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In the Book of Revelations does it actually say "carry" the number 666, or something else like hold/wear? Because if it is carry, when you think about it, everyone does "carry" there phones around...

I hate getting on the trains and seeing everyonesss heads in their phone... lol even my friends.
edit on 27-12-2013 by 21stCenturyLies because: (had abit more to say)

edit on 27-12-2013 by 21stCenturyLies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I noticed on the Alcatel-Lucent site that they are trumpeting about Six new innovations which will drastically improve the transmission of mobile data.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

RadarOReilly

Perhaps they will accept it more easily and large scale if it means absolute security. The fear of identity theft is becoming the forefront in many minds.

There would have to be a big threat or a huge convenience. I sometimes get tired of having to keep hundreds of different passwords, dozens of cards in my wallet, etc. Devices are currently underway that store all cards into one device, all passwords into one device, etc. If someone were to offer me relief with a fingerprint or retina scan, I might accept.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

bitsforbytes
slowly breaking our freewill our right to choose.

I can see it. I can see an enormous amount of laziness and complacency, just sitting around, vegetating, oblivious to anything other than their immediate surroundings and wants. Such docile people it would be easy to govern should a tyrant happen to come along.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

21stCenturyLies
In the Book of Revelations does it actually say "carry" the number 666, or something else like hold/wear? Because if it is carry, when you think about it, everyone does "carry" there phones around...

"so that no one can buy or sell unless he HAS the mark"

hate getting on the trains and seeing everyonesss heads in their phone... lol even my friends.

Quoting the Book of Revelations one could say "they are worshiping the image".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join