posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:48 PM
In 2014 the PPACA Health Care Tax bill will be in full effect. There are restrictions on what you can deduct as pre tax which generates more taxes.
Tons of ways to kill the middle class and the upper class during investments. However, here are a few you may not know about that affect ALL OF US.
Here are 5 to think about ...
LINK TO ARTICLE
1. EVERY New Health Plan is levied 2 % on top.
2. How about the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute. That is a 2 dollar per policy fee.
3. Insurers have to pay a 3.5% fee to sel on the Healthcare.gov website which will be directly conveyed to you..the consumer
4. Medical Device Tax so if it isn't already hard enough to not walk we will tax you harder on that prosthetic.
5. Deductions expenses are capped at .5% of you annual income
6. Medicare tax hike for those who make more than average...gotta tax the rich and upper middle class to poverty you know.
Understaffed, over funded and over budget but what do we expect from something that the government tries to regulate.
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002013-12-26T15:49:07-06:000307 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)