It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Phantom' Caught On Video In Haunted Penitentiary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don�t know what it is but it is creepy and there is definitely something there!

'Phantom' Caught On Video In Haunted Penitentiary

Ghost Hunters -- We went all the way to Good old Philly, PA to visit Eastern State Penitentiary. The place left an impression on us all. We did capture something odd on video. It is a figure of some sort coming toward the camera and then leaving quickly back down the hallway.

We can't say 100% what it is. But we had other experiences to support this as potential evidence. So, we present it here for you to examine and you can come to your own conclusions. We are on the fence, what about you?

Right click to Download, left click to play
Windows Media Player Movie

small
Large

Source : www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That is creepy indeed...it turns way too fast to be a human...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Couldn't c much cept a stupid lil shadow. And u guys are interested by this....maybe u should try summoning demons that is some fun # lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There was a thread on this about a month ago. I havent heard if this is a hoax or not yet. I dont think its been entirly debunked. People came up with a lot of was to fake it in the previous thread though. Ill see if I can find it.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Pretty cool I must say, I'm sure there could be ways of playing with video with filters, etc. So I really have no room for judgement when there's speculation looming, but I will take it as is, Interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I watch this show quite often on Sci-Fi channel. Its quite interesting if you believe in ghosts or entities. Some of the stuff they get on tape or on audio recording is creepy, yet it seems too simple to be a "ghost". It seems like it could be a huge hoax just to get ratings on the "ole boob tube". In another episode, they visited an army armory to investigate sightings or insidents of paranormal activities. At one point during the investigation, the sound man got leveled by something that wasn't human. It just so happened that they caught in on tape, in the corner of the frame. You can actually see his equipment go from beside his leg, to flying up and hitting him in the face. He then falls back and was laid out for over 30 minutes. He was visibly shaken by the experience. However, I feel like it was just too put on to be real. It seems like much of what they get is just for show to get ratings...
At any rate, this was a good episode, and it is quite creepy to see something like that. The only thing I wanna know is Why the heck can't I ever see something like this? or get it on tape?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Please check out the discussion from a couple of weeks ago, Eastern State Penn Ghost Video, and carry on with questions, comments, opinions, etc. in that thread.

locking this one

new topics

top topics

join