It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I meet this guy for a reason?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

By the way I wasn't obsessed with him, nor am I obsessed with D or H. Hell, I'm not even sure how I feel about them right now. I'd ask for a psychic reading on my personal life but I feel like most of you on here that have given me readings before are annoyed by the way I had acted in the past. I'm sure I seem a lot different from the things I've posted on here compared to how I really am.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Well... I'd love to but.. I'm scared.
Thank you for the advice though. And congratulations on meeting someone c: I am happy for you

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

Men are like sharks; they're more scared of you than you are of them. That being said, men are like sharks.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

So... do I pick the guy who kissed me while he had a girlfriend, who shares a love of music with me and is acting in a show with me, and a lot of my friends like him,
Or do I choose the drug addict who none of my friends like, is probably a bad influence on me, and will # a lot of things up for me. But he understands me more and is intelligent.
Or do I just stay friends with both. Which might be what I'm going to do.
edit on 12/26/2013 by TheBlueShiroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

Well, when you put it like that...

I'd have to advise you to wait for someone who isn't going to rip your heart out and try to sell it on the black market to fund his next fix. But you already knew that.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yeah.. thank you though. It helps to realize this kind of stuff when other people tell you.
I've kind of been in denial about how it is.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If anyone else wants to give advice, this thread will be open. And I will keep updating it if you guys want me to.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Setlle it in the old fassion. Have unprotected sex with both, and whoever knocks you up, be with him!

Oh wait....s#it...sorry thats what people are doing now....ummmm....IDK, just go for the non drugie.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Last night at about 12 PM I had the following conversation with my friend:

i305.photobucket.com...

she informed me she was #faced and still high from partying earlier that day

i305.photobucket.com...

i305.photobucket.com...

She's kind of a slut and I feel like she would sleep with him just because I like him.
I feel really lost right now. Everything is a mess.
Can someone please give me a reading to figure things out for me?
edit on 12/28/2013 by TheBlueShiroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So, its been a few months since this all went down. My friend J and D have been in a relationship since the 28th. At first it had literally killed me because I saw them every day. I felt so much for him and I felt like I might have been dreaming the whole friendship with him up. Over the course of the past few months it has gone from me liking him to getting over him to his girlfriend starting fights with me whenever I interact with him. It's awkward as hell. I'm sure she told him that I liked him. I think he hates me. But I made a painting and he asked if he could buy it off of me. And I told him he could have it for free. And then I felt like he would probably throw away the painting because thats how much he hates me. I was over him honestly until I met this girl who I became friends with. She told me that he hung out with her and wanted to bring her to observatories. That killed me. His girlfriend is so #ing stupid, honestly. She's my friend but why is he dating her? The other day in class she asked if Al-Qaeda was a person. It made me want to vomit. I feel bad for judging her. Because obviously shes better than me if he is with her. But I just don't see what he sees in her. He is so smart and wise and interesting. She isn't anything like him. They LOOK good together, and they love each other apparently, but I don't know if shes good for him. She doesn't know how good she has it. She complains about him all the time. She has been talking about breaking up with him since a week after they got together. I'm just a creep, though. What the hell do I know. She tells him all these things about me that aren't true. H and me are talking again. I saw him on Friday. His girlfriend broke up with him. He looked like he was going to cry. It was his last time preforming at the high school concerts. Last weekend I was freaking out and he calmed me down. It's nice to be friends with him. Sometimes I wonder if no one will ever feel the same way about me as I do about them. Being around D is like electricity. His girlfriend is moving to another town for the summer. I don't know if she is going to still go to our school, or if her and D are going to break up. How can someone fill me with so much pain and sorrow and yet also if he looks me in the eyes at least once in a while, I feel as if maybe I'm not worthless and I do not have to suffer. There are so many boys that want to be with me. So many boys that ask me out. But he is the only person I feel as if really could understand me and really could be compatible with me. I was over him. Why am I crying? Why am I still in pain?
Whenever someone says his name it fills me with so many emotions. It kills me. And he doesn't care. And yet I still keep torturing myself with these memories and thoughts and regrets. I have never felt as safe in my entire life as I did whenever he hugged me. I'm such a creep. I'm so weird. I hate talking about this but I can't help it. Something about his personality is so addicting. I'm sure if he read this he would be disgusted with me. He would probably think I'm obsessed with him. But it's not like that, I'm pretty sure. I'm obsessive, not obsessed.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I # everything up. Last night I told H what one of my friends said about him because earlier that day she was talking badly about him and I defended him. He was so mean to me. We were like yelling at each other until 3 AM. He says its all cool now, but all I can remember is him saying "Why do you # everything up? Do you want me to kill myself?" I thought he was gonna do it. He hurts me so much and I hurt him too. I don't know why everything about me and him is so toxic, but its always like this.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Learn to find happiness within yourself, not in others. When you meet someone who does the same, you will not bring each other down, you will lift each other to greater heights than you could on your own. This stands true for every type of relationship from friendship to lovers.

Just because one of your friends decided to date someone other than you does NOT mean who they chose is "better." Dont go down that road, because it is not a good one.

Dont stress out looking for "the one," or whatever. That will happen in its own time and it could even be years down the road. Focus on starting to build a life for yourself, where do you want to go? What do you want to do? Start working towards your goals. Start working towards self-sufficiency. When it comes to achieving your goals, dont expect it to happen without perseverance and focus.

In the next decade of your life you, and your friends, will all learn more about yourselves than you ever thought possible. These things seem like massive issues right now, but you will look back on them one day and see it with completely different eyes.

Focus on who you want to be, not who you want to be with. Because, who you want to be with is very likely to change repeatedly over the next few years of learning. Spend time with friends that have a similar approach to life, and you can help each other reach your dreams.

Dont be afraid of failure, learn from it and grow stronger.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thank you. Tonight I'm going to H's party. I think tonight will be the last time I'm gonna get high.
Sometimes I feel like I went from being a loser with no friends to a loser with friends who are in the wrong crowd.
Peer pressure is #in real.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux

Thank you. Tonight I'm going to H's party. I think tonight will be the last time I'm gonna get high.

If that is what you feel you need to do, do it!

Sometimes I feel like I went from being a loser with no friends to a loser with friends who are in the wrong crowd.

The only person who can change how you feel about yourself is you. So, it wont matter who you have around you, if you think you are a loser that will continue. You are not a loser though, your life is essentially just beginning. Ask yourself what you want to do, where you want to go, and how you want to live your life!

When you are at the end of your life, in those last moments.. what kind of life do you want to look back on? Now go and live it!

Peer pressure is real.

Other people only have the power over you that you let them have. Saying something like that sounds simple, and it is, but that does not make it easy. In fact, its far from it. However, once you have built the strength and confidence to not only accept who you are, but grow beyond that, it will become as natural as breathing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Last night H's girlfriend asked me if I'm a witch. Then she got back together with him. I'm happy for him.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Did I tell you guys about how on the last day of school (it wasn't really school though, just exams but yeah),
D saw a painting I had made and told me he would pay me a lot of money for it? It was amazing. It made me happy.
I told him he could have it for free. So now I just have to finish it.
On the third of July, I went to a party and ran into D. Well, actually I was kind of just standing there. He opened the door and said "Woah." when he saw me. And then he said, "Hello there." In a certain kind of voice. I'm not sure what kind of voice it is. Later at the party he said something to me in french. I can't remember what it was. But he takes Latin I think, so its weird that hes speaking french to me. He did that once before on the last day or maybe the day before. He actually sat down next to me though when I was having a beer.
Then me and my friend got kicked out of the party and walked home.
His girlfriend moved to another town. She stalks me on social media websites. I don't know why. I'm afraid of giving him the painting. What if he burns it or something? Or sells it for drugs? Or gives it to his girlfriend and she destroys it?
I need some opinions, please.
Why the # am I not over this guy?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Let me tell you something, a guy is the last thing you need in your life right now..... You need real HELP, the professional kind! I don't want to come off as a jerk but you are making very bad decisions for yourself and it's going to take you to a really dark place. You need to cut those guys out of your life and find a counselor/therapist and reach out to somebody that's not going to jack you up even more....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5
Thanks for the input :')

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux

Peer pressure is #in real.

You need to find strength in solitude.

Most find loneliness unbearable, bear what most consider unbearable and find happiness in yourself by yourself.

If you cant find happiness inside all the happiness that comes your way from external sources wont be absorbed as well if you haven't got a place in your heart you found yourself for happiness to live.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi. So, it's been a while since I even thought about this dude. I switched schools and moved out of my parents house. But the other day the guy reblogged something from me on tumblr, and I remembered that I had given him this book. The book was given to me for Christmas in 2013 by M (the friend). I was passing the book out to different people because I wanted them to write quotes in it. And I'm not that close with D any more, but he likes quotes. He writes quotes up on boards a lot. He said he would give it back in a week. He kept it for like half a year. He lives across the street from me, it would be easy for him to give it back. So i texted him and asked if he could give me the book back, and he wrote a long long apology explaining why he never gave it back. And then said he could give it back to me whenever works for me. And I said ok. So the next day I was in town, which wasn't really planned, so I texted him and told him. I asked him if he wrote anything in the book and he never said if he did or not, he just said he'll drop off the book and he can't come hang out because he has # to do. So without saying more than like 2 words he handed me back the book at my door. Ten minutes later I started to read through the stuff that other people had written in it. And then I got to the newest page, which had something I had never seen on it before. It was the quote he sent me all that time ago. Except it was the full quote. This was the quote:

"O my dear Guide, who more than seven times
Hast rendered me security, and drawn me
From imminent peril that before me stood,
(Underlined)Do not desert me,"(underlined) said I,"thus undone;
And if the going farther be denied us,
Let us retrace our steps together swiftly."
And that Lord, who had led me thitherward,
Said unto me:
(Underlined) " Fear not; (underlined)
because our passage
None can take from us, it by Such is given.
But here await me, and thy weary spirit
(Underlined) Comfort and nourish with a better hope;
For in this nether world I will not leave thee." (Underlined)

The thing about it is that he underlined certain parts of it. Obviously. I'm on mobile so I don't know how to work out the HTML on here. I didn't understand the quote. And this was the only quote he wrote.
I texted him hours later saying, "what does the quote mean?"
And he said to me "Figure it out." And I didn't respond.
Has anyone read Dante's inferno and could tell me something about this quote?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join