It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of air traffic records of UFO incidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't know if you've heard these before, but I found 3 very interesting audio files of 3 different incidents where pilots and an air traffic controller talk about unexplained traffic.

I think these were released by request under the Freedom Of Information Act (as you can hear an offical notice before each clip)

11-18-95, Boston Air Traffic Controller conversation with pilot who is seeing UFO.

10-28-96, Cleveland Air Traffic Controller conversation with pilot who is seeing UFO.

04-13-96, New York Air Traffic Controller conversation with pilot who is seeing UFO.

I also found this clip, which if you search around on Google you'll find press reports about.

This clip is a recording of a conversation between a SWISSAIR pilot and Air Traffic Control, depicting a sighting of a UFO.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
at the end of the NY clip it sounds like someone says "it's one of ours"

also, if an airplane is travelling, with a load of passengers, and some ufo is flying around the plane, wouldn't there be witnesses?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

also, if an airplane is travelling, with a load of passengers, and some ufo is flying around the plane, wouldn't there be witnesses?

If you listen to one of the clips all the way through (cant remember which) the controller asks them if they have a camera onboard, and one of the crew states that there is a passenger taking pictures.

Since these are FOI requested files, I'd assume that they were well known enough for people to be able to ask from tapes for this particular incidents.

Also, I don't think many of the passengers would be able to see something which would be at straight ahead, i.e. where the pilots are looking, 12 o'clock.

I've listened to air comms half of my life, I can tell you, these don't sound in the slightest bit fake.

new topics

join