It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The 100th Anniversary Of The Federal Reserve Here Are 100 Reasons To Shut It Down Forever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What would it take to get rid of the Federal Reserve?

A president who hid his purpose of abolishing the Federal Reserve
from TBT(truly)B...popular enough to secure the election...
and then smart enough to sequester himself safely, while he
informs the public of the evils of the Federal Reserve thru
the media.

He would have to make this his ENTIRE goal as president, and the
media play would have to be massive, pervasive, and ongoing
until the sheeple woke up and understood.

He would have to keep after it until the Congress and Senate were
re-seated with like minded politicians elected on the basis of
the intention to abolish the Federal Reserve by popular vote.

Two presidents have had the cajones to try this, Andrew Jackson
who succeeded but was almost assassinated and I believe John
Kennedy had this in his plans as well...and he WAS assassinated.

As an aside, I believe JFK assassinated was a direct result of his
monetary policy, and nothing to do with Cuba, Russia, or a greedy LBJ

The odds aren't in our favor for this to ever happen again...not at all

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The BEST part of the Federal Reserve is -
They won't tell us who owns it!
(yet they control the American economy)
We let the monarchy back in 100 years ago.
Thanks Woodrow! ::bonehead::

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Eryiedes
Great thread.
I'm sure most people will let this holiday season go by and never once realize that the Fed's charter can be struck down.
My only fear is that they will put up something worse in it's place and I suspect digital currencies will play a large role in whatever that turns out to be.
Kudos Miss Star.

-Peace-
edit on 23-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Correction

Hi Eryiedes,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter. Your opinion is important to me.

Not if I can help it! The holiday season is exactly the time to bring up this pressing issue, when people are thinking of their checkbooks at Christmastime. Being an American and a U.S. born citizen it's my duty to help spread awareness. It's the least that I can do.

I didn't realize that the charter can be "struck down". I will look into it, thank you. It seems the logical step: if I want to build a new house where an old house is located I must first disassemble the old one. If I want to add-on to the old structure, I'm inviting problems. I say start fresh. Tear it all down and start again.

Digital currencies are vulnerable to being taken advantage of by the global bankster cabal. Digital currency is advanced technology in it's early stages of development, a baby if you will. BTC, for example, is not a bad baby, it's up to the parents to guide responsibly and wisely, for the good of all who use currency to improve the quality of life (or at least maintain it).

In the right hands, technology is good. A one-world currency might be a good idea, managed by a good-hearted administration who actually benefits The People beyond lip service.

We are much more powerful and much less helpless then the rulers of this world want us to think.

Let them make their plans and we can make ours.

Toni

edit on PM123120131207pm5231pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
One of the greatest criminal scams ever perpetuated on humanity.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is one of those topics that rings for me the truth of 'fooling people some of the time.' Eventually that spell wears off and those fooled realize that they are caught in a web of deception so dense and entrenched, they may actually believe there is no other way.

But oddly, our most vital resource, our youths, rarely if ever, get told how the trick works, or that it is a valuable use of their time to explore the subject thoroughly.

The deception is so deeply plunged into our hearts that we actually take for granted some of the most vile systems perpetrated on the people of the world.

Imagine my friends' horror, as I explain to them that the money in their pocket is not money, but debt. That they never "own" anything they have "borrowed" against, including the homes they cherish, or the land they till. Imagine the disbelief as I explain to small business owners, that their commerce is utterly beset by profiteering middlemen who not only control how much their products or services cost, but whether they can afford to have employees.

Most scoff, and go about their consumer whorish ways, as we have been trained to do by the bankers best ally, the propaganda machinery we call the press. They actually believe the muddled statistics, the convenient faith-based economic jargon which establishes the "market" as their god. People seem to think that if Apple, IBM, Ford and Walmart are rocking the stock exchange everything is alright. Even presidents have come to the nation after a 'crisis' and encouraged the citizens to "spend" for the well-being of the country. Someone needs to take that trickle down theory (supply-side, or Keynesian if you prefer) and shove it straight down the political jesters mouth.

However, make no mistake, the banking cartel that has its teeth on the worlds neck is supra-national. Only a meager handful of sovereign people have ever attempted to overthrow the yoke, and most failed miserably. The repercussions have been openly felt in countries belittled by their unfortunate tendency to allow the rich elite exclusively be the ones who steward their nation. Greece, Spain, Iceland, Cuba, Venezuela, Portugal and many more have been "corrected" by the international lords of money.

Every national effort to establish a free market economy has been set upon by these bankers to ensure that they literally "own" all the currency in the world. The slap in the face to the US was the surrender to the bankers by the political jokers who think as long as they are getting rich(er) the country is fine. Well, this show is ending... because despite their lofty separation from the common debt serfs, they cannot escape the ultimate truth - that people are the economic engine, their labor is the 'value' they have been stealing (they toil not, you see.)

People were never meant to see the big picture, the inflation manipulation, the "fractional reserve" gimmick, and certainly not the fact that these banks are not only totally without risk, as the politicians are easy to blackmail and will eagerly work to ensure the scam continues unabated.

That time is over. The reckoning approaches like pebbles before a landslide. Banking is a service, not a right. As they sprint towards a world full of hidden monopolies and cartels, they will find themselves without fuel hitting a brick wall of outrage and an insatiable lust for justice from those whose backs are bowed under their idea of what prosperity means.

They are the fools who will kill their own golden goose... it's already dying. Hence their hurry to create a new order in which they can insert themselves as the metric of success.

It will be fun to watch them squirm. Kudos to the citizens of Iceland, who dared to say "no" to the Banking confidence scam which would have had them in perpetual manufactured debt.
edit on 23-12-2013 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Brother Nathanael, laying the cards-of-truth on America's table.

"Who Owns the Federal Reserve!"

part 1: www.youtube.com...
part 2: www.youtube.com...
part 3: www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-12-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Aldakoopa

TheBandit795
12 posts in 12 hours time for a thread on the topic of the Federal Reserve having their 100 anniversary. The BIGGEST conspiracy of them all... On the premier conspiracy site on the internet.

Quite sad really....

Members of Abovetopsecret.com. What is going on??? There is hardly a bigger conspiracy issue than this. Yet it hardly gets attention.

It's the holidays... lol

Great post OP, and nice informative cartoon I can share with my friends. S&F

Thank you very much! It's a great video to share with family and friends to help educate them on one of the biggest problems that faces oUr planet, Organized Crime.

Justice for all!

Toni

edit on PM123120131231pm0031pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

okamitengu
there is something you can do
we have to get politicians out, once they are gone we can actually redesign the entire system.

there is this page Direct Democratic Republic that is attempting to design a new system, to replace the current one. if you really want to see change, you should come help design it.
The site wants people from all over the world to contribute.

breaking money, and breaknig power is the only chance left for change.
violent revolution against governments that have international troops of a "coalition of the willing" to call in is not going to work.

edit on 12-23-13 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-23-13 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

Hi there okamitengu,

Thank you for the link to the website! If the following is the admin's definition of "demographic republic" then I will most definitely give it more thought and care.

A democracy is one where the government is directly chosen by the people (i.e., through elections); a Republic is one where government authority is derived through the will of the people. Thus, a Democratic Republic would be one where ultimate authority and power is derived from the citizens.

answers.yahoo.com...

I wish you and yours happiness and peace,

Toni

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Greetings! Thank you to all for participating in this thread. Funny I thought myself to be the last person on Earth to post a thread anywhere about economics or politics lol but here I am and here it is.

But without you it wouldn't matter.

Please don't lose hope. It's the darkest before the dawn. Remember, you are an answer (the answer) to prayer. No, I'm not a religious person and I don't bow to any gods but I do believe in prayer.

Keep up the hard work but don't take any **** from anyone.

Love each other and live in harmony,

Toni

edit on PM123120131252pm5431pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I agree with every part of your post, except the part about squirming, no one in any REAL position of power ever has, or ever WILL squirm, save for in delight, at the goings on here.

It will take intervention of a sort not seen before to root them out, and most people cannot even begin to fathom the existence of such things, much less be a part of anything REAL.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
— Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

People, it's NOT a conspiracy, it's right in front of your face. Snap out of it already and accept that they got the drop on us and never looked back. Everything we think we know about economics must be taken back to formula.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
As I said in a previous thread. The wealth of a nation doesn't just disappear. It gets consolidated. We as a sovereign nation have a right to print our currency free of interest. as soon as we lose that sovereignty we lose that right. NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) erodes our sovereignty. and it may soon be too late to do anything about it.
To learn more about our sovereignty click here

Kennedy and Lincoln tried to change the dollar. There are those who think that this the real reason They were killed. Presidents vs the Bankers

edit on 24-12-2013 by PainGod because: Added content

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

mypan
You need only 1 reason.

They are still robbing you blind !!!!

The answer my friends is bitcoin
Why fight to end the FED, when you simply transcendent the FED?

For more history on the corruption behind the FED see my link below (in my sig).

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Today while food shopping at the local grocery store for Christmas dinner, I saw an ($80.00) eighty dollar roast. It was just laying there in the meat cooler surrounded by fifty and sixty dollar roasts. Everyone who looked in at it said basically the same thing.... They all said the price of meat had gone way up. What they just can't get is the fact that meat is cheaper now than ever before. It's the value of their money that has disappeared.
edit on 24-12-2013 by NurzeChris because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Destroy the private Federal Reserve Bank, or experience death by a thousand cuts.

Your choice, America.

"The U.S. Constitution and Money"
source: www.killthebank.net...

edit on 24-12-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford

Those words SHOULD ring true. Sadly, I do not believe we could get enough people to comprehend what is going on.

There is no better way to keep people thinking they are free, then to make a cage, not of bars and boxes, but out of the only "viable" (and I use that term loosely) means we have to live.

So have been hoodwinked into living a life of convenience, fast food, grocery stores; all fueled by credit cards and monopoly money.

Thus, we will continue to kick the can of responsibility down the road, I do not believe that the people want to wake up to reality, even tho reality will come crashing down on everyone; when the system collapses under it's own bloated weight.

How to you get people to accept reality, accept a well propagated and ingrained "truth" is in fact a lie?

-Cyg

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

teslahowitzer
I 1000% agree...how would you take control of this mega monster, it controls everything, elections, markets, everything, with all of that power, what would it take to remove the wheels? just a question that I have pondered for years...

For the first time in centuries we have a new weapon to wage war against the banksters - crypto-currency.

BitCoin is the most well known, it is decentralized, psuedo-anonymous, limited in supply and very secure. Through the internet we can use crowd funding, private investment and completely work around the fiat currencies that are controlled by the international criminals.

It is not the complete answer - but it is an incredibly important step forward.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

xuenchen
Here it is in a nutshell..

Since the Federal Reserve was created, there have been 18 recessions or depressions, the value of the U.S. dollar has declined by 98 percent, and the U.S. national debt has gotten more than 5000 times larger. This insidious debt-based financial system has literally made debt slaves out of all of us, and it is systematically destroying the bright future that our children and our grandchildren were supposed to have.

The average person benefits ZERO.

The whole concept is a psychopathic ponzi scheme.

That's a wonderful synopsis Xuenchen.My question is with these well known facts there is virtually no opposition.No street rally,no mention in congress,media,zippo.Demoralizing that these parasites operate in plain view with impunity.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

First you must solve the little problem of a corrupt congress and electoral system. Without that I don't see one might fix the FED problem...

edit on 30-12-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join