It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Predictions for 2014?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My prediction is a significant(not ELE) asteroid impact, larger than Tunguska. Big enough to send the shockwave around the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

It will be fun to read these at the end of 2014.
S&F

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It will be very interesting.

I don't want a killer asteroid to happen, but I feel like it is going happen. One of the eerie gut feelings.

Not that I can see the future or anything, but I did have a wave avatar up in December of 2004, and another one up in March of 2011.
edit on 31-12-2013 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you make under $12 an hour you will not be able to afford food and housing in the coming year. We are already seeing the early stages of hyper inflation. The only thing holding it in check is a massive amount of money being placed in the market. They can not stop this because it will fall apart overnight. But the printing of more and more money is speeding up the fall. The more money that is printed the more worthless the money you have is.

Nothing short of a miracle can stop this. It is not really a prediction it is more of a FACT. We will see massive unrest in the service industry as people can not afford to live anymore. And what happens when people can not eat or find housing.......EPIC. It will touch every wage earner even the very rich as this all falls apart.

Under $12 = Screwed.......Getting timing right is hard there still is a large amount of wealth in the US but this will happen if not this year then next for sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I predict more laws and more corporate government.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I agree with you about the mass murder. Obama, or rather his controllers, want total gun confiscation and will probably go for it big time in 2014.

They (the occult government group) will develop a nasty, vile scenario to accomplish these goals. There will be at least two shooters in no doubt an elementary school where they will bring the patsy(s) with them. This time, however, the shooters will have those Go Pro type action cams mounted to their weapons or their hats while blowing the brains out of very small innocent children and videoing the deeds. These videos will be leaked to the main stream media and shown in all of its gore. The resultant horror created will definitely change a lot of minds about gun confiscation.

Of course the patsy(s) will be shot in the head with a handgun so as not to hide an immediate identification of him or her and will allow the real shooters to get away as in previous shootings.

These terrible situations will continue until all weapons are confiscated.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

NightFlight
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I agree with you about the mass murder. Obama, or rather his controllers, want total gun confiscation and will probably go for it big time in 2014.

They (the occult government group) will develop a nasty, vile scenario to accomplish these goals. There will be at least two shooters in no doubt an elementary school where they will bring the patsy(s) with them. This time, however, the shooters will have those Go Pro type action cams mounted to their weapons or their hats while blowing the brains out of very small innocent children and videoing the deeds. These videos will be leaked to the main stream media and shown in all of its gore. The resultant horror created will definitely change a lot of minds about gun confiscation.

Of course the patsy(s) will be shot in the head with a handgun so as not to hide an immediate identification of him or her and will allow the real shooters to get away as in previous shootings.

These terrible situations will continue until all weapons are confiscated.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AbshkExoofkdqlk

I believe there will be more things occurring (government set up) to control gun laws, if you ask me sandy hook didn't happen. Crisis actors, roads blocked off, one picture taken(not even in the school) no videos, no emotion in interviews, and deleted clips shown on the news, stories being out of line then corrected, it may have happened but either way it is really fishy.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FortAnthem

Just for reference, I posted one of these threads last year. Check it out and see if anyone got anything right.

Post your 2013 predictions here!

That's so funny. I am sitting here reading this thread on Jan 1st 2015 to see if anyone on this thread got anything right.
So far only that the republicans would regain control of the Senate which did happen . Other than that it's the same chit that is being offered as predictions for this coming year.
All doom that somehow didn't happen.
There were no big earthquakes, there were no meteor strikes that made the news. The two blood moons passed with no effect to the planet or events upon it.
The dollar didn't tank, the government didn't lock anyone in FEMA camps. World war three didn't start, aliens didn't make their presences known, we didn't shift to the fifth dimension or even have a nostalgic revival of their music LOL.
No one predicted Ferguson MO. No one predicted Maylaysian flight 370. No one mentioned Ebola. No one mentioned Chris Christies scandal with the bridges. No one mentioned the deaths of Joan Rivers or Robin Williams.

Oh and the biggy We all still have our guns.
edit on 112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
That's so funny. I am sitting here reading this thread on Jan 1st 2015 to see if anyone on this thread got anything right.

Well, i said to everyone 'See you in a year' and lo and behold another year passed by.

Just wait for Sept/Oct 2015. Its going to be real fun then.

As i said last year [page 1], 'the rich will get richer and the poor are screwed'.

The reason why guns havn't been banned is because a host sinner body with a gun is a big fun toy for a daemon who is going to possess the sinner and go on a killing spree.

Then when the body gets gunned down by the cops, the daemon will simply drift to the next gun holding non-Christian host body.
edit on 6-1-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Well, i said to everyone 'See you in a year' and lo and behold another year passed by.

Just wait for Sept/Oct 2015. Its going to be real fun then.

As i said last year [page 1], 'the rich will get richer and the poor are screwed'.

The reason why guns havn't been banned is because a host sinner body with a gun is a big fun toy for a daemon who is going to possess the sinner and go on a killing spree.

Then when the body gets gunned down by the cops, the daemon will simply drift to the next gun holding non-Christian host body.

Wrong thread. This one is for the year that just passed. Put you prediction here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and that's demon not daemon.

edit on 162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Oh and that's demon not daemon.

en.wikipedia.org...

Daemons are benevolent or benign nature spirits, beings of the same nature as both mortals and deities, similar to ghosts, chthonic heroes, spirit guides, forces of nature or the deities themselves

Rapha's (the Rephaim) fall into this category of benign beings as the bastard children of a fallen angel and human woman.

Other names for daemons are 'eternally dead', 'the damned', djinns (Shayṭān class) and giants.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah sure.
What ev.a reply to: Rapha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join