It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush know what he's doing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OK here's the 64 thousand dollar question. Does President Bush know what he's doing? Does he know something that we don't? Are his ideologies and decisions ones of wisdom or stupidity? EVERYONE will agree that he should probably not ever speak publicly - he is the worst public speaker I've seen since I've been in grade school and watched my peers tremble and stammer as they make their first ever speech in front of class. But is there anything going on inside of his brain - any spark at all? Is he actually smart?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
, you didn't figure that out yet? Of COURSE NOT! The U.S. has hit an 8 trillion dollar deficit, the war on Iraq was for a bogus claim to help the carlyle group. And next of all, just look at my avator
. I've seen a documentary "Journeys with George" about a campaign director for George W. Bush and it looked like he was just making things up before he was in office. Put it this way, you should be thankful he isn't smart, think of what could possibly happen if he was

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The people who tell him what to say know what they are doing.......screwing the world basically. .

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Do you realize what kind of a post this is?
Don't you see that you have made a thread that is no different than 1,000 other threads?
"Do Bush know what he is doing? He can't speak very well in public (Not true. He doesn't speak well when following a speech written by his writers. Off the cuff, he does great). My gradeschool classmates stutter."

Come on, folks, can't we come up with better material for a thread? Are our imaginations totally dried up?

Maybe its time to go play in the UFO forum; break through the mundane thoughts.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
The people who tell him what to say know what they are doing.......screwing the world basically. .

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone who sees the whole picture!!!!!
It's going to be worst and worst!!!!!!!! remember that! Not because of Bush, because of the higher power of the NWO project! coucou!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow, he says Bush is "Screwing up the whole world" and you say, "YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone who sees the whole picture!!!!!"

Yeah (not "yea" as in a cheer, but yeah, as in slang for yes), that was so insightful, no doubt.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Wow, he says Bush is "Screwing up the whole world" and you say, "YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone who sees the whole picture!!!!!"

Yeah (not "yea" as in a cheer, but yeah, as in slang for yes), that was so insightful, no doubt.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm french! I kinda not good with english grammar!!! But the good thing is that u figured out what I wanted to say!
Thanks for the language classe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Do you realize what kind of a post this is?
Don't you see that you have made a thread that is no different than 1,000 other threads?
"Do Bush know what he is doing? He can't speak very well in public (Not true. He doesn't speak well when following a speech written by his writers. Off the cuff, he does great). My gradeschool classmates stutter."

Ok Daddy we will do as you wish

Co'mon Thomas this is one is going to be fun

Ok, does Mr. Bush knows what he is doing?

Occurs he does
He got (God) every morning to tell him how to manage the world.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Image removed so Tesla's mother doesn't ground him
By yours truly, TC

Bush to the world....

Sorry kinglizard, I had to.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

I guess we can't say anything against W...

I wonder if it would have been removed had it been , say,..... Kerry, Clinton,....

I don't think it would be right to ground me, I wasn't the one doing the obscene gesture with the American flag in my hand

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Tesla]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
OK here's the 64 thousand dollar question. Does President Bush know what he's doing? Does he know something that we don't?

So with all the best intelligence information available in the world at his fingertips you wonder if he knows something we don't.
Scratching my head on that one.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by imas]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My guess is that after running several companies into the ground the
ony logical step to take is to try and run a whole country into the ground.
Seems like Bush has a built in nack to make companies and countries go
broke.

and isn't this really the 8.2 trillion dollar question?

geo

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Possible by produsts of the war in Iraq

Signal to North Korea and Iran of their policy credibility - Iraq was the cheaper alternative.

Remove Saddam - evil man who has used and was willing to procure WMD

Stabalise the price of Oil and secure future reserves - US hasnt taken any oil its just controlling the price of it

Set up a friendly democratic nation in the middle East - regional stability - future military base .... etc

Boost Domestic Defense industries - these billions of Dollars spent are not thrown down a big hole - they go to the large number of firms and workers in the massive US defense industry.

The President and the rest of the senate were aware of these outcomes and probably more.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No excuses, Emelia, I'm from Alabama.

Geo, we're at war. We're going to spend some cash. We can recover.

Tesla, you know better than that. What would your mother say? I'm removing it before she sees you posting rude and unacceptable amterial on the board and sends you to your room. We'd miss you.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thank God Bush is our President. Kerry was a liar. Bush is sent from God

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't know Thomas, I think we are not getting out of this one, specially if Iran is next in Mr. Bush agenda.

We are heading for some dark times ahead.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Clinton didnt screw the whole world but he was knocking them down as fast as he could

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey guys I hear canada is nice this time of year.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I don't know Thomas, I think we are not getting out of this one, specially if Iran is next in Mr. Bush agenda.

We are heading for some dark times ahead.

We are in dark times, alreay, Marge. We didn't ask to be in such times, but those times were brought to us. Bush didn't do it, it's not his fault. Bush seems Hell-bent for leather to put an end to it. That is a good thing. We don't need to be attacked again.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
couldn't agree more

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
OK here's the 64 thousand dollar question. Does President Bush know what he's doing? Does he know something that we don't?
:
But is there anything going on inside of his brain - any spark at all? Is he actually smart?

Gee, I don't know. Is there any answer that would satisfy you? It sounds like you've got your mind pretty well made up already. You're looking for answers from the club whose only membership requirement is that they hate Bush.

We can't even point to the fact that he is a man of strong convictions, and that he finds his strength in his faith, because as we have already seen, there are those who will mock him because he believes in God.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join