It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are your Avatar, or are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm just a cheap tease.

seriously. a bowl of food, and you can do anything with me.

8]~~

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

edit on 22-12-2013 by MadMax9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Mine is from a painting my sister did a few years ago saw it and had to buy it
just a Alien view of us thru human eye
Here her website
Suzette Art Gallery

or
On FaceBook
edit on 22-12-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

That's cute you support your sister even if it's just your avatar.

I sent my brother my newest song today and he said he died his battery listening to it on replay. It's good to have supportive siblings even if they can't support you financially sometimes.

I like this topic.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Ya I am running out of room and wall around my place LOL
But I like to think I only pick the very best one

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

That's awesome!

You should put some other of her works as your avatar from time to time.

I know my brother has had to sit through all of my music since I was 16. This year I am sending him my album(unfinished, only 6 songs so far) and some scotch.

I figure the scotch will make things alright if he has to listen to some of my songs that aren't that great.

lol

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So many people put so much thought into their avatar, I guess I just can't muster up that energy. It's kinda twisted, but mine is...that night I got a call my mother was killed going the wrong way down a highway. We had a really rocky relationship, bad way to end it. Drank myself into a stupor, after my wife went to bed, found myself on the computer listening to deep dark music.
So anyway, to anyone else it's just a web cam "selfie", to me it takes me back to that incredibly dark night. I have thought about changing to an alien grey head on a black background, but read my first sentence....

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I really like your new avatars... both of them. I think I already let you know that.

I think my avatar represents me pretty well. I love a sense of humor. It makes my day if I can make anybody literally laugh out loud. I find humor one of the sexiest assets a man can have. I also appreciate sharp wit and sarcasm... Hence the snow on the roo.

I see folks are doing theme songs for their avatars/personalities. My husband says this song is me:

I am not sure if I should be pleased or offended or both.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

winofiend
I'm just a cheap tease.

seriously. a bowl of food, and you can do anything with me.

8]~~

I miss your saggy boob kitty avatar (that sounds really....not right) now that was DEAD SEXY.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
A line from the final scene of the film "Blade Runner":

"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain... time to die"

One of my all time favorite scenes of any movie I've ever seen...

"Tears in Rain" is the final monologue of the replicant Roy Batty in the movie Blade Runner. It is much quoted and has been described as "perhaps the most moving death soliloquy in cinematic history". The final form of the speech was improvised by Rutger Hauer, the actor who delivers it. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

That is my first memory of Winofiend.

That and his/her unapologetic opinion on everything.

Good job Winofiend. Good job.

Like your avatar, you are laid back and you do not give a #. You are not very easy on the eyes, but you make up for all that in your sarcastic level of comfort.

Dr. Phil?

No Dr. Jette.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
It makes my day if I can make anybody literally laugh out loud.

Mission accomplished... (saggy boob kitty avatar)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Not to be annoying.

Well, I am...but that's neither here nor there...

I love that scene.

It brings poignancy to the whole film. It is absolutely beautiful. It makes the villain into a sentient being striving for life.

If you found out the back story of blade runner was that the grey haired robot in the last scene was a plant reincarnated, would you root for him more or wish him death?

What an amazing anti-hero.

One of the best I can think of.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It is a piece of art a talented friend did, that I asked for the use of. As it was a random piece of art it works well with my name i think.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Murgatroid

Kangaruex4Ewe
It makes my day if I can make anybody literally laugh out loud.

Mission accomplished... (saggy boob kitty avatar)

Nice!!!

It will offset the attitudes I had to deal with in Wal-Mart tonight (this close to Christmas).

edit on 12/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I really like this one for you Wrabbit, and I also find it a little easier on the eyes! I do have to say the other one you posted up was pretty cool as well. I guess it would depend on your mood as they both seem to have a bit of a different flavor to them.

I would have to say mine is pretty much me for the most part. Im very easy going and I do like to keep things to a certain balance as much as possible. It is one of my art pieces. I guess the one thing it doesnt really portray about me is I do have a great sense of humor. I love practical jokes and do prefer the lighter side of life, on the surface anyway!

Since we are showing a song to go with our avatar, this below would be mine.

Enigma -Return to Innocence

I concur with the others, fun thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

OrphanApology
If you found out the back story of blade runner was that the grey haired robot in the last scene was a plant reincarnated, would you root for him more or wish him death?

Now there's a real question...

I would NEVER wish death on someone, not even a plant.

I actually believe that plants are eternal, just like we are.

I am also one of those weirdo's who rescues bugs when I see one being threatened.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I don't believe in reincarnation but I regularly toy with the space around myself. While I think eternal and absolute are silly ideas altogether, I think that all life is in need of survival and expansion.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Yes, as a matter of fact, my avatar is a very accurate representation for me/my spirit. Kinda hard to misunderstand the implications there, so obviously some will be upset/offput by this. I am an Orthodox Traditional Satanist (the real deal, not some Church of Satan/Anton LaVey/mislabeled humanism fol-de-rol).
Of course, it isn't about ritual blood sacrifice or any of those Hollywood horror tropes, nor does it have anything to do with Illuminati, or Bohemian Grove, etc (which could be real, but has nothing to do with me or my kind).
As for the artist who created the image I use, his name is Christophe Moyen, a great talent who has drawn lots of album covers for Black & Death Metal bands.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That has got to be one the best movies ever made! It ranks in my top 5 easily. Great taste Beezer.... bunny of constant sorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join