It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tory MP Brian Binley admits at party: We are all totally corrupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

A Tory MP has admitted ‘we are all totally corrupt’ while at a drinks party during a taxpayer-funded trip to Malta.

Mr Binley also reportedly described politicians as ‘scroungers’.

Tory MP Brian Binley admits at party: We are all totally corrupt

It is with great regret that I have to share this and I am truly ashamed.

Let me explain, for years and years I have always been under the assumption that policiticans are nothing but lying, dishonest, money sucking leeches who would sell their own mothers if it meant a profit.

Today, I have been proved wrong and amazingly it's by a Tory.

Brian Binley, you are proof that not ALL politicians are dishonest. Thank you sir.
edit on 21-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

...for years and years I have always been under the assumption that policiticans are nothing but lying, dishonest, money sucking leeches who would sell their own mothers if it meant a profit.

Nah, you were right the first time.

For a politician to admit what they are, is no different than a psychopath admitting what they are. A Zebra can't change its stripes. lol

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Feb. 9 2013

I was going to ask who is scarier; knights of malta or the vatican.

I'll be changing my shorts about now?

edit on (12/21/1313 by loveguy because: clean

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Shame nobody recorded it all we have is an allegation but as we already know it goes on chances are he did say it .
Here's the man in question from the parliament.uk website ,he's had his nose in the trough since 2005.
Mr Brian Binley

edit on 21-12-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Politicians learned long ago it was better to have the common folk fight each other instead of fighting amongst themselves.

John Randolph was quite a character. He fought his first duel at 18, seriously wounding a fellow student over his mispronunciation of a word. His volatility continued as a Congressman; “he called Daniel Webster “a vile slanderer,” President Adams a “traitor,” and Edward Livingston “the most contemptible and degraded of beings, whom no man ought to touch, unless with a pair of tongs.” When he wasn’t hurling insults at his associates, he was challenging them to duels.

Following a slanderous speech on the Senate floor in which he accused sitting Secretary of State Henry Clay of “crucifying the Constitution and cheating at cards,” Senator John Randolph found himself the recipient of a formal challenge to duel. While comfortable with assailing the man’s character, Randolph, an experienced marksman, had no intention of robbing Clay’s family of their patriarch (and suffering the political fallout of slaying the Secretary of State). Several days before the duel took place, Randolph confided in Senator Thomas Hart Benton that he was unwilling to kill Clay, but did not want to sacrifice his personal honor either, so he would instead purposefully aim high when the time came to fire.

When the day of the duel arrived on April 8, 1826, both men met on the field of honor. As preparations for the start of the duel were still being made, Randolph accidentally fired his gun, which was pointed at the ground. Clay accepted that the misfire was an accident and allowed the duel to proceed. Marching the agreed upon number of steps in opposite directions, both men turned and fired. Randolph, apparently motivated by the humiliation of his misfire (and his missed chance to come off as the magnanimous one), made no effort to aim high, although he still just missed his intended target, the bullet perforating Clay’s coat. Clay also missed, and having gained no satisfaction, demanded another go around. This time Clay missed again, and Randolph followed through on his promise to Benton by firing into the air. Moved by the sentiment, Randolph met Clay at midfield for a handshake to end the duel, noting to his opponent that he owed him a new coat. Clay simply replied “I am glad the debt is no greater.”

www.artofmanliness.com...

Now how about letting any constituent challenge their representative to a duel?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
HELL, WHY NOT LET ALL THE CONSTITUENTS HAVE A GO??

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
well, quelle surprise. stop the press etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not all politicians are corrupt BUT you will find that corrupt politicians are usually friends with corrupt bankers corrupt media moguls corrupt "captains of industry" etc. This means that the papers owned by a corrupt media mogul will flame honest politicians. Charimen of industry will flame the politician attacking them usually by appealing to the public's naive belief that that the money makers (fiddlers) know best.

So, people, take your Daily ash> and find out which politician is being attacked for their beliefs........Remember a politician on the fiddle is never attacked for their beliefs but their"criminal" activity.

There are many honorable politicians who are quite often vilified by the tabloid press. Shame on YOU THE READER for being led.
edit on 21/12/2013 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

edit on 21/12/2013 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

top topics

join