It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 4 players (PC) on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey guys Had BF4 for a few weeks now. For like the first 3 weeks (for me) The game was really unplayable due to severe problems with the game.

I know almost everyone was having some sort of bad issue with the game, But this last week has been great for me. I can connect first time i join and dont get any of that wierd lag spike crap i had before.

The community population has also increased this last week or two i have noticed, im guessing alot of people are starting to be able to play a decent game now so It looks like things a starting to get better with the game.

So if any of you are BF4 (PC) players then your welcome to add me. send me a pm and let us know your an ATSer
. Lets Sqd up and rock n roll...

Also looking for a dedicated gunner for heli Gunship team as i just love the vehicle

Gametag = illuminati-agent

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the battlefiled

I like all classes and try to play them all equally. But most of all i go for Engineer

Whats your fave class and play style?. looking forward to hearing from you.

edit on 21/12/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
any bf4 players add "Bisjac" to battlelog/origin.
im a very active player

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Added you Bisman

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Huge fan of BF2, had 3 it was alright but it drifted away from the BF2 feel, felt like a COD rip off.
Then they release BF4............ whyyyyy? they never fully fixed 3. With BF2 they constantly improved and patched the game, it was awesome, then came 3 only half built, no voip, no commander wtf? it was a huge step back, but instead of fixing it they put what us B3 players wanted into no 4. Cash cows.

Anyways my rant is done,as you can see im a big fan of BF, I was just a little disappointed in the abandonment of 3
I was playing 4 on the beta test, not bad just BF3 with new maps though.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muSSang

Yeah i agree with you on that. I still feel they could of just kept on improving on 3 tbh. I have premium BF3 and still feel i have some mileage to go in that.
BF4 was about timing with the next gen consoles, if xbox and ps4 were due to release next gen at the end of next year then BF3 would of gone on alot longer.
Look how long it took then to release BF3 over BF2, it was a fair few years indeed and the release of BF4 over BF3 was barely 3 years.

Can you remember Desert Combat addon for BF1942, ahhh the old days when i was alot younger sigh...
edit on 21/12/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey!!

Add OpethPA , I'm always looking for people to play with vs just jumping in random games.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've never had server issues with the game. I've actually never had issues at all with the game. I bought the game about 3-5 weeks ago.

I don't play much because I have thousands of other games to play and not enough time to play all of them xP
But here is my battlelog battlelog.battlefield.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Feel free to add me. Gametag is The_Last_Card. I only play Locker atm since Im not so fond of tanks and snipers...and don't ever ask me to drive a chopter or jetplane unless you want a swift death

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Where do you add friends in bf4?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Add friends in Origin PhoenixOD. Icon button at top right to the left of your profile name.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

muSSang
Huge fan of BF2, had 3 it was alright but it drifted away from the BF2 feel, felt like a COD rip off.
Then they release BF4............ whyyyyy? they never fully fixed 3. With BF2 they constantly improved and patched the game, it was awesome, then came 3 only half built, no voip, no commander wtf? it was a huge step back, but instead of fixing it they put what us B3 players wanted into no 4. Cash cows.

Anyways my rant is done,as you can see im a big fan of BF, I was just a little disappointed in the abandonment of 3
I was playing 4 on the beta test, not bad just BF3 with new maps though.

Agreed 100%. There has never been a game like BF2 since BF2. They saw how simple and mindless COD was and totally followed that design.

Man, I miss BF2.

top topics

join