It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountain Man Arrested for Catching a Fish, The Hearing is Epic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Interesting clash between the morals and righteousness of another age, and today's inept and morally corrupt judicial system; gawd this had me smiling!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

1:19 Deep Impact

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Certainly is epic and I tip my hat to this man who knows how things are supposed to be, puts a lot of people to shame who bend over and submit so quickly.

"I am the living soil. The dirt, the water and the air has its own voice does it not? It all supports living forms of life does it not? I am apart of that life...

I am not your corporate fiction."
edit on 20-12-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This man needs to run for office...too bad he is going to be plagued by the enforcers of these unnatural laws and and now has fines to pay...thankfully he was spared jail time.

www.belgrade-news.com...

I completely agree with everything this man said and wish more people had his attitude. I would have said the exact same thing if I was as gifted with words as he is.

Ernie Tertelgte, my hat goes off to you sir and you get my complete respect.

Keep on fighting the good fight!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Thanks for the heads-up; I searched under 'mountain man'; he actually lives in NYC (!)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would be a lot more convinced if he left that courtroom and rode away on his horse into the sunset.

I guess an SUV will have to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I know this has been posted before but the most disturbing thing is people have become accustomed to thinking that you need permission to live off of the land or live freely. Every day I see this kind of cancerous tyranny evolving around the world and each day I'm in a state of misbelief. I truly thought these kind of idiotic, draconian rules would be laughed off by the many, but it seems I was wrong. Not only do people not fight against this type of tyranny but they're willing to promote it and defend it. It seems a large percentage of the population have become dependant on so called authority to guide their temporary existence. Such a shame, but not me, I'm willing to go down with the good ship freedom, inquisition and fortitude of decency.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

KeliOnyx
This has already been posted

Montana man arrested for fishing, states that "natural law" supersedes US courts.

Please contribute to the ongoing.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join