It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Consider being your ex g/f's step-dad?

Consider being your ex b/f's step mom?

Is it possible to be happy under these conditions? What if your soul mate was someone older? Have you ever felt like you could easily be happy with someone 10 years older?

Before you think you have something to say. Girls do this all the time hunt down men older because they are told from a young age that they are more mature then boys there own age. Which is partially why they stop maturing around the same age they first have sex.

I think this type of thinking is nothing more then to keep the fishing lake fresh. Get those younger girls thinking there older so the older men can have fresh catches.

Is our society built on accepting child molestation, while pretending to hate child molestation?

Is it so bad to like a g/f,b/f's parent?

Maybe you really are mature enough to feel like people your own age are kids.

Who are we to judge? It's your personal journey!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

What does "child molestation" have to do with older men dating younger women?

But I do agree that there is a lot of women specific propaganda: the women's "liberation" movement, feminism, even this idea used to attack Moslem nations that "cover up their women", like thats barbaric, heh.

edit on 20-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

What does being un-employed have to do with "Child Molestation"?

Alot of unanswered questions we need to address here.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

i have dated a woman 9 years older than me for 4 years when i was 17 best 4 years of my life and when i was in my 30s i dated a much younger lass of 19 but wow was she mature for her age we dated for 2 years lived together for 20 months and the only reason i finished it was i thought she could do better than me .

but her mother was hot but way way to sensible for me as the old saying goes never judge a book by the cover

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Depends! I would like to think that aslong as some things were put on the front burner and addressed like any mature couple should do no matter what age they are.

Which one wants kids does the older one want them? The younger one? If so what can the other do about it.

Obviously though if your a younger man and dating an older woman if she already has a few it's best that you accept her without your own puppies. But if your that far you probably already accepting that.

The most important thing is being happy and healthy with each other.

What alot of people don't seem to understand... when your with someone like say 3 years if they are not your soul mate or the one you truly love. Your not only wasting your time/life but the one you should be with.

Both of you are getting older and the window is closing. While this going on the people you are wasting time with are losing there window to find who they should be with.

So many lives get ruined just because someone may feel they are not ready yet and yet can't live alone.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

My soul mate is ten years(or there about ) older than me I am male she is female. I'm well into my forties.

I would never date someone after dating a different family member ,to me that is disrespectful most times, and used to hurt.

I have run with an older crowd since early youth, I didn't understand base humour, and found those to be ten years older to be matured to the same basic range as myself or way of doing things such as priorities.

In my case we both had children my two both older than her one. I started early.

Age is an imaginary number we ascribe to things that has very little basis for anything real....other than clocking hours that is.

I feel life is measured in memories and experiences more than a clock running down, after all anyone can die at any moment there are no guaranties in life.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

XsweetNspiceyX

Did you just answer a question with a non sequitur question? LOL...ATS at its finest.

- All cultures have "child molesting" problems. Some folks are attracted to the impish, youthful appearance.
- May/November relationships....who am I to judge? Be with who makes you happiest.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If you have to question the fact of him/her being 10 years older as being doable, you should probably not bother. The age 'gap' may cause much conflict in the relationship.

As for the parent of an ex.. Whatever reason you guys broke it off, the ex probably got that from the parent.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

XsweetNspiceyX

Well, some unanswered questions but since youre the OP, I was hoping you could help me understand the connection youre making between child molestation and age differences between men and women:

XsweetNspiceyX
Girls do this all the time hunt down men older because they are told from a young age that they are more mature then boys there own age... Get those younger girls thinking there older so the older men can have fresh catches.

Is our society built on accepting child molestation, while pretending to hate child molestation?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
when i was younger i would have stuck it in a rolling doughnut

those were the days sports fans those were the days

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah the question that was asked to make me ask that really says alot about the site to. And don't forget how that was never pointed out by any of the other posters.

Must all be the same account or drinking buddies huh?

As for the what your attracted to makes you a "Chomo" That you sorted implied.

How come homosexuals never get targeted with this as they like youthful boyish looks.

For the record some people see big breast as a waste of time.
edit on 23-12-2013 by XsweetNspiceyX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join