It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is the God of Jesus (this video proves it)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I came across a very interesting, but controversial youtube video which explains that according to the bible, the Devil is the God of Jesus.

Here it is. The video just tells you to read the video description. The video description explains how the Devil is the God of Jesus.
THE DEVIL IS THE GOD OF JESUS

What do you all think about it?
edit on 12/20/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by conspir81

I really do not think a Youtube video holds enough water to prove anything. People are reaching in this day and age to disprove or mock as much as they can about the Bible and Christianity. This video is just another retarded attempt at doing so.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

A little more information on what you're trying to convey would be helpful.
I'm not going to watch a video just to see if it's been a waste of my time. I'm only going to watch if the poster has made it intriguing enough to peak my curiosity.
Nugget

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Whaaaat? It's a one minute "video" of a power point slide that doesn't change of a random quote with no source.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Your point ?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So we should regard this as some form of truth when the first sentence starts with:

Yo what if,

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Regarding the video description: I tried to read the wall of rambling text interspersed with quotations from the Bible, but gave up.

Think on this. In the beginning, there was the void and darkness. God was all there was. He created everything.
Including John Wayne Gacy, Hitler, Mao and every other evil that you might come up with.

God is regarded as omniscient and omnipresent. Are we to believe that he goofed up?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thanks to the title, we don't need to watch the video in order to have an opinion.

You already know what we think about it.

Try to use ATS as a gym to develope an stronger mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

YouTube video proof you say?

Come on, this is not video proof, maybe entertainment but certainly not goin to be shutting down Christianity anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There was never void and darkness. Consciousness IS and IS always, infinity. And there is no time so Complete though still journeying Infinitely, and yet still completing itself at the same time, ie all of us.

And we don't live in darkness but wonderous places. The big bang was when the plasma screen tv set we are watching and participating in, was turned on. It is always recreated and turned on again.

Jesus represents the Spirit of Peace and Love and a Face of God, in Truth, What Highest Love and Goodness is like. If he is real or metaphoric, he is Immanuel or the Face of God, and not serving the devil by his own works. By their fruit, the tree is known.
edit on 20-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

conspir81
The video description explains how the Devil is the God of Jesus.

What do you all think about it?

Zombies are programmed to show that Jesus is not the only narrow path back to Heaven.

This Youtube video joke is proof that many people cannot handle the truth and pick one word or passage in the Bible to back up their sorry claim.

Pitiful.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
"A kingdom divided against itself can not stand". I guess that pretty much says it all, and this wouldn't be the first time that people tried to besmirch the Savior's name.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How can Jesus Christ be The Devil if The Devil is the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4) and he doesn't care about compassion? Look at who runs the world, the rich and powerful and studies show that they have less empathy than the average person (if you don't believe do a quick Google search, there is much information).

Jesus said "treat others as you would like to be treated - love your neighbor as yourself - this sums up The Law and The Prophets"

Now, to be honest I didn't watch the video, but I will because I find things like this interesting. But just think about what I said. In that context, it doesn't make sense that Jesus is The Devil.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Jesus himself admitted right in the Gospels that he used demons to help him accomplish some of his miracles, and justified it by telling people that using evil beings to do good things it would work to "divide and conquer" evil on Earth.

If you believe all that stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

onthedownlow
"A kingdom divided against itself can not stand". I guess that pretty much says it all, and this wouldn't be the first time that people tried to besmirch the Savior's name.

Never has progress been made without division. There must always be at least two parties: visionaries, and those who leave visionaries no choice.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Christian Voice

I really do not think a Youtube video holds enough water to prove anything. People are reaching in this day and age to disprove or mock as much as they can about the Bible and Christianity. This video is just another retarded attempt at doing so.

I assume the key word here is "prove".

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Instead of expecting folks to sit through the rantings of a deranged madman, perhaps you might identify some of the points made in the video that seem convincing to you?

Then a discussion can ensure. This is how discourse works.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well, didn't God create everything?

If that's the case than Jesus and the Devil are brothers, and we're related to them as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If God and the devil are one....why did God create man to be perfect and live forever? but then deceive them into eating from the forbidden tree!?? Just to punish them?

Why was he so upset when Cain killed Abel?? wouldnt he have caused it, if he was the evil one!??

Why did God and satan speak in the book of Job??? Does he have a multi personality thing?

Why did God destroy the earth with the great flood and save Noah and his family?? the Nephilim were causing mankind to sin and inter breeding with mankind, causing the evil God hated!....God then made a pact with Noah to never destroy the earth again until his Tribulation!???

God destroyed Sodom and Gahmorra for being sinful (everything satan loves)...but he was pursuaded by 1 man to try to save the city.....God tried but the citizens of the city proved they were evil!

God sent his only son to save mankind.....and when tempted by satan to sin, Jesus didnt. why would God try to save mankind with his son, then try to destroy that???

God also had a war in heaven, led by satan!! would God cause a war, just cause he likes violence???

All through the Bible, God punished those who sinned against him....if he was satan, then that meant he likes violence and let people sin against him for his own enjoyment!! All this while promising to save those who follow him!

Also satan now rules this world...its his time..he knows his time is short! He is the reason for ALL THE EVIL in the world!!

Pay attention to the Bible and know what God's plans are.....too many people dont understand and mis interpret it's meaning!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dekard1138

All through the Bible, God punished those who sinned against him....if he was satan, then that meant he likes violence and let people sin against him for his own enjoyment!! All this while promising to save those who follow him!

He's omniscient and omnipotent, is he not? That's what we are told. He knows the life story of every inch of the universe from the beginning of existence to the end, because he wrote the whole thing. He was putting the finishing details on the last human's fate before the first human had fully opened his eyes for the first time. As such, the above conclusion is the only logically valid conclusion available. Plausible deniability ends where God begins, by his very nature.

I find it amusing and slightly sickening how he's all-powerful right up to the part where he's about to be held accountable for all the damage he allowed to happen. And just in the nick of time, he reverts to being only as powerful as our free will allows him to be. Which is to say, not powerful at all. The equivalent of an ant on the sidewalk. Almighty overlord to buck-passing political peon in as much time as it takes to say, "Hey, where were you when...?"

edit on 20-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join