It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the moon! DogeCoin fetches 300 percent jump in value in 24 hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Just made a purchase... Now the fun begins

If this goes horribly wrong and I lose the $30 to some scam so be it, lesson learned...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

It might take a while for them to deposit don't panic if its not done immediately.

I have to go to bed its 2:30 am here. Good luck

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by jhn7537

yes you can.

With things like this i always say dont buy more than your are prepared to lose just to be on the safe side. Dogecoin will never reach Bitcoin like prices but you could make some money on them. Ive just invested about $100.

I am in for $145. Ebay. Heck, its worth the risk...I have thrown more than that away in my lifetime...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
this disgusts me.

when you "make money" without creating requisite value, you are a thief.

you are just as bad as all of 'THEM'..... but I bet you wouldn't hesitate to go complain in some other thread about those evil wall street bankers with their hands deep in Uncle Sam's pocket.

the next time I read someone wondering how it got so bad or how can we fix it....

...I will refer them to this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I'm not getting why virtual currency is making you so disgusted?? It's just a decentralized digital currency that makes international transactions easier because you don't need to deal with exchange rates.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

really? is that all it is? oh silly me.

it sure sounded to me like the primary interest of you all is to rake in as much quick cash as possible. I was reminded of the nasty sub-human black Friday mobs.

people do seem to have difficulty connecting the abuse of speculative markets with actual criminal behavior. I think the system is set up that way... disconnected ... so that people can "make money" and actually feel good about it. (look at me mommy, I'm winning!)

I invite you to research more about how the value of the dollar (all currencies, really) is being extracted via false speculative inflation and deflation cycles, aka 'bubbles'. assholes, right?

when your day of reckoning comes, as inevitably it will, please do not feign innocence.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just realized that Doge backwards is e god.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Found this funny vid

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I hope all of you have kept your doge.
My 30 dollars is now $317 with doge at .102 cdn

top topics

<< 1   >>

join