It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico's Mysterious Cholula (Mesoamerican Site)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am simply awed by the awesomeness of these sites. I can never get enough and wish all sites everywhere were open to public scrutiny. All new excavations should be done under video and available to the public. Any new artifact discovered should be catalogued with photographs also available to the public. All new discovered sites should be discussed but the local communities and indeed the nation of said site for debate. Only then should any archeological society be permitted to perform the endeavor, again under video documentation fully available to John Q Public.

We are all entitled to understand our past and our story shouldn't be dictated by those who claim goodness of heart but in reality are quite selfish and manipulative. I am not interested in be coddled "for my own good" or lied to in order to serve someone's selfish needs. Sadly this is one of many gripes this strange world produces however, it could very well be the diamond in the rough. Unlocking these ancients sites IMO is the keystone to our truth.

Thanks for a fine thread Slayer!

<< 1   >>

join