It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US claims on Iran Nukes same neocon bogus as last time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as mentioned by Jakomo
Why the hell SHOULDN'T Iran be allowed to have a few nukes?

Because in the International community, Iran has been rightly labeled as sponsoring International terrorism.
seekerof

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Seekerof]

A little wakeup call kids, the United States has also been "rightly labeled" as sponsoring international terrorism. In fact the US is the ONLY country ever to be found guilty of state-sponsored-terrorism by the world court. It was against Nicaragua by the way. Let's also look at what we did to Chile in 73 or Cuba for the last 50 years!

there is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
A little wakeup call kids, the United States has also been "rightly labeled" as sponsoring international terrorism. In fact the US is the ONLY country ever to be found guilty of state-sponsored-terrorism by the world court. It was against Nicaragua by the way. Let's also look at what we did to Chile in 73 or Cuba for the last 50 years!

there is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

Are you out of your mind!!!!!!!!!!

US never sponsor international terrorism, (intensionaly)
US just help other countries take out their governments when they don't agree with the US. And that was in the past.

Now US is taking the government Itself. Is much faster but not eficient.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wonder if they took Powell to present the fabricated dossier so that he makes a clown out of himself because he's an undercover liberal.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hmmm I wonder if Powell used power point presentation like the one he used in UN against Iraq. It would be even funnier if he uses a same slides and just change the name from Iraq to Iran.

By the way, I have been in Canada, most of Europe, and most of Asia conducting business for the last ten years or so and every time I have mentioned my nationality, people were talking to me with such an enthusiasm like they are very happy to see an Iranian man. I was actually in Italy during 1998 world cup which Iran beat US 2-1 and I went to a pub to watch the Iran-US soccer game, and everyone in that pub were cheering for Iran. So see my friend, only US and Israeli government calling us terrorist and that�s because we helped Lebanese kicked the Israelis back to the international border.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by persian]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
A good point there. Iran has shown in the past it is a particularly peaceful country. Nuclear armament would make sure the region is safer from US/Israeli violence.

R U serious? Peaceful?

The blood on their hands from support of Terror makes up for that.

Originally posted by persian
only US and Israeli government calling us terrorist and that�s because we helped Lebanese kicked the Israelis back to the international border.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by persian]

What?
Kicked ????

Look about the border, how about quitting tossing little #rockets into schools and then the Isrealis would not have had to have the 15 mile border cushion.....

Kicked their ass? Like the Syrians did in 82?

[edit on 20-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Fear is a powerful tool isn't it. It keeps the politicians in power and allows for justification of invasion, just like Iraq and all the WMD that were never found or Al-Qaeda�s elaborate cave complexes in the mountains of Afghanistan that were never found.

�We know they sponsor terrorists, we can�t prove it but that just means they are doing it in a way that we cannot see.� Oh the absurdity of it all�

[edit on 20/11/2004 by JSaulKane]

Sep

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

A good point there. Iran has shown in the past it is a particularly peaceful country. Nuclear armament would make sure the region is safer from US/Israeli violence.

R U serious? Peaceful?

The blood on their hands from support of Terror makes up for that.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by edsinger]

How many innocent civilians have the Iranian backed terrorists killed? How many civilians has the U.S. military killed? I dont have a number on the terrorists but the US has killed innocent civilians in their millions.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Ha, ha, ha, and Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan warlords with their opium traffic, Palestine, Syria and hummm did I got all of them? no, is more I am sure, but we want Iran.

marg, you are taking it out of context. the terroism issue was brought up in responce top a direct question. And please note, other than Pakistan none of the other countries mentioned have a bomb at this time.

Are you possible suggesting that its a good idea for all those states to become nuclear powers

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Are you possible suggesting that its a good idea for all those states to become nuclear powers

I am suggesting that the US and israel stop threatening, brutalizing and inventing intelligence reports against innocent countries. That way they (axis of evil) won't feel the need for nukes for defending themselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I am suggesting that the US and israel stop threatening, brutalizing and inventing intelligence reports against innocent countries. That way they (axis of evil) won't feel the need for nukes for defending themselves.

I thought they were persuing a peacfull nuclear energy program

Please enlighten me as to bogus Iranian intelligence reports?

And for gods sake please not someones blog or Jihadist web site.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Some friends in these subjects say that Iran can not have nuclear toys. Some people can not accept Iran support Terroists around the world. But Please think about this matter:
((Iran has the second gas storage and is a sunny country, They can produce Energy via Natural Gas very cheaper than Nuclear! And they have a balstic Rocket ((Shahab 3)) they can produce it in very huge amount.))
I believe that they can't use Nuke articles but I believe that they want to use them for Defence and Bloof such as North Korea. You should read more Topsecret in this below sites and very useful articles about this matter:
Iraniandevelopment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join