It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on in Russia? 25 Craziest Russian Dash Cam GIFs..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I found this hilarious... 25 craziest Russian Dash Cam GIFs, please click on link and check them out

Do you want to know how crazy living in Russia is? Weird # happens so often that people drive around with dash cams just to capture it. We can't even fathom what it it'd be like to see so many freak occurrences that we'd be confident enough that we'd see something else to go out and buy the technology to capture it. Like, "Oh man, I just saw a tank burst onto the road but didn't have a camera. I'll be more prepared next time. While we try and make sense of wacky Russia, you go ahead and watch the 25 Craziest Russian Dash GIFs.

Link to story

My favorites were #13 and the one with the tank crossing the road... well, a lot of them are funny...

Which ones are your favorites ATS???
edit on 19-12-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Minus the tank and maybe a few others, I see stuff like that all the time as a police officer in America.

You would be amazed at the things you see when your driving around for 12 hours a day.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

TorqueyThePig
Minus the tank and maybe a few others, I see stuff like that all the time as a police officer in America.

You would be amazed at the things you see when your driving around for 12 hours a day.

I can only imagine... The whole gun pointing to change lanes seems a little extreme, LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Insurance fraud capital of the world.
It's why so many of them have dash cams. Russian neighborhoods in brooklyn are sort of like this.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

mikeone718
reply to post by jhn7537

Insurance fraud capital of the world.
It's why so many of them have dash cams. Russian neighborhoods in brooklyn are sort of like this.

Hmmm... Interesting, I didn't even think that. The story just writes that there's so many crazy things happening on Russian roads nowadays that people carry dash cams to try to catch it on recording, because many would never believe the stories being told...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

The article is hyping it up. There has been many articles about how the cameras are so popular there because of the amount of insurance fraud. I think we would catch stuff like that here too if dashcams were in use as much. I know we would see a lot more cases of police corruption.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Some of those are incredible, some terrifying and some just odd and hilarious.
I bet "Russia's Wildest Police Videos" is a riot!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

dainoyfb
reply to post by jhn7537

The article is hyping it up. There has been many articles about how the cameras are so popular there because of the amount of insurance fraud. I think we would catch stuff like that here too if dashcams were in use as much. I know we would see a lot more cases of police corruption.

I doubt we would ever see Tanks crossing the street or a helicopter flying just above the expressway... But yes, I will agree with you that if more cars here in the US had dash cams, they would likely catch some crazy crap too.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lol, I never would've thought getting smoked by a car could be remotely considered mundane. But in Russia, cars don't hit you. You hit cars.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

parad0x122
Lol, I never would've thought getting smoked by a car could be remotely considered mundane. But in Russia, cars don't hit you. You hit cars.

I found that so funny... They just keep moving on like nothing happened

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I can explain the nuttiness with one word. VODKA!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Mamatus
I can explain the nuttiness with one word. VODKA!

Haha, yes! I'm sure vodka plays a factor in a lot of these GIFs... Especially the ones where the guys are hit by cars and don't seem to feel it...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
are they steeling sheep from that truck for dinner tonight?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Most insurance companies in Russia require you do that a dash cam.as part of the policy. This is because if you are hurt and make an insurance claim in Russia, they pay out immediately and investigate afterwards whether you actually qualified.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by jhn7537

Most insurance companies in Russia require you do that a dash cam.as part of the policy. This is because if you are hurt and make an insurance claim in Russia, they pay out immediately and investigate afterwards whether you actually qualified.

~Tenth

It must be nice having an insurance company willing to pay out immediately... Here in the US you need to fight for every cent and still that process doesn't happen anywhere close to immediate..

Anyways, I'm glad the system is like that there or we wouldn't have some of these hilariously crazy GIFs

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2013 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I watched these all again and laughed just as hard again... I will need to save this link for future laughs, hahaha

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought I post this here.

Skip to 8:30 LMAO

join