It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found In Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Humanity is far old than official science admits. Everyday new discoveries prove it. Here another artifact that couldn't be exist :

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found In Russia

altering-perspectives.com...#

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
nice find

link to loads of others (ooparts)

lots of similar ones on this site

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Aluminum would be a very odd choice for gears... it being a very soft metal.

And how did they C14 date Aluminum??

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Its a long time is 300 million years,how dare we humans of today even begin to think that our last 3000 years is all any specis /civilisation has ever achieved,on earth. We are the dredges of time.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by angkory13

Without meaning to be disrespectful, this has been posted many times over the years (search is always your friend).

And debunked more times than i care to remember!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This picture:

That they are claiming is...

Not so long ago in Russia a mechanical device was found in volcanic rock which was dated 400 million years before the current era (B.C.E)

and made big tabloid news when it was released speaks volumes. They are pieces of crinoid stems. These are abundant in our fossil records from this time.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This pic:

has been discussed on ATS before.I think the consensus was that they were actually fossilised organisms rather than gear wheels.
No doubt some fossil expert will be able to tell you the exact species.
I don't know about the "gear rail",but these in the image were once living,not parts of a machine.

Edit-the poster above me nailed it-crinoid stems-thats what was discussed in the other thread I think.

edit on 19/12/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Interesting...

I'm curious if the items found have any connection to the supposed metal cauldrons in Siberia. They theorized it might be some type of defense installation of ET origin. One theory suggests the Tunguska event was a craft being shot down.

I'm also noticing more of those artifacts are being found in that region. I posted an article recently discussing Russian media and their reporting on the ET topic. The voice of Russia was specifically mentioned. They reach and audience of around 109 million people.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Very cool. Modern humans have a habit of assuming that the entire universe was created for them and nothing of any technological significance was possible before we came on the scene. This would seem to indicate otherwise.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Urantia1111
Very cool. Modern humans have a habit of assuming that the entire universe was created for them and nothing of any technological significance was possible before we came on the scene. This would seem to indicate otherwise.

While most of the OOParts are not convincing to me, the thought that earth has a history OF MILLIONS (actually BILLIONS) OF YEARS back ..almost inconceivable. 100.000s of years...let alone millions....are a time plenty for civilizations, races, species to come and go...and we would PROBABLY not have a clue they even existed. I sometimes wonder whether more mysteries are "buried" in our past than might lay in the future ahead of us.

Thinking only 1000 years ahead in the future...is literally impossible for me.....and from a certain point of view, it doesn't matter whether to imagine a far distant future or a past. We know (probably) as much as what happened a million years ago than we can only GRASP what would be..in a million of years.
edit on 42013RuThursdayAmerica/Chicago29AMThursdayThursday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

This would seem to indicate otherwise.
Not really - considering that they are fossils found in abundance all over the world. Just Google
(Crinoid fossils)...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I found an iphone under a book that was published in 1976 therefore it is proof that an iphone was made by humans 30 years earlier than previously suspected! Poppycock.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Not this old chestnut again, it seems to be making the rounds again on the internet.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
FYI OP ATS linky

Tis just a rock :-(

Laudonomphalus regularis

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am not a big believer in the millions of years but am completely convinced in a advanced civilization pre-flood . I thought there was a thread on this object on this site ..I remember reading about it awhile back ...peace

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Holy Crap pictures and everything. I'm a creationist but
never would I claim that young earth stuff. That's just wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How do you carbon date metals? How do they know it's 300 million years old?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am fairly sure there was a thread long time ago about this and they concluded those were some kind of under water organisms or something.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCasas

You can't carbon date metals
You can't carbon date anything older than about 40,000 years with any real accuracy.
You can't carbon date anything that's not organic.
It wasnt actually dated, the 300 million years is an assumed date based on the strata the coal is normally located in but entirely discounts the possibility that something became embedded in the coal during processing.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

VegHead
This picture:

That they are claiming is...

Not so long ago in Russia a mechanical device was found in volcanic rock which was dated 400 million years before the current era (B.C.E)

and made big tabloid news when it was released speaks volumes. They are pieces of crinoid stems. These are abundant in our fossil records from this time.

This is not the same one though and it does look more machine like and found in coal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join