It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It's always the same blah-blah-blah. The only one talking is you. We've heard the persistent contrail pitch, 1,000,000 times. Now, either you're a) OBSESSED with the topic or b) it's your J.O.B. Besides that, you probably got all your "facts" from google search. lmfao

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Please continue to ignore any and all posts that don't follow your theory. It will make you a very well rounded person later in life.

Come on, tell me you were joking and you don't really think that just because you don't see the white lines, you think there are no planes.

NOBODY is that dense!

You sure had me going!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I don't have "theories", just information made readily available, to those that will look past the 1st 2 pages of their google results page. Weather modification isn't a new idea. It's OLD NEWS. IF they had "plans" way back when, (which they did) best believe those plans have been made a reality. If you don't think so, look at how far technology has come; and the public is still 20+ years behind.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Cloud seeing isn't new. It's been going on for over 40 years. So yea, I agree. I just wish you and others would take the time to try to understand what we are saying. You actively try to ignore what we say and we are actually telling you PROVEN FACTS. You seem to enjoy being lied to much more.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

network dude

Please continue to ignore any and all posts that don't follow your theory. It will make you a very well rounded person later in life.

Come on, tell me you were joking and you don't really think that just because you don't see the white lines, you think there are no planes.

NOBODY is that dense!

You sure had me going!
Anyone that sticks their fingers in their ears, isn't even worth debating with.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

network dude

Cloud seeing isn't new. It's been going on for over 40 years. So yea, I agree. I just wish you and others would take the time to try to understand what we are saying. You actively try to ignore what we say and we are actually telling you PROVEN FACTS. You seem to enjoy being lied to much more.
What is it, that you're "saying"? Are you saying, they CAN'T make it rain, in the desert?

And, what's this "you and others" crap. Don't confuse me. Ok? I'm atleast 15 years ahead of your thinking and understanding.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

WonderBoi

network dude

NOBODY is that dense!

You sure had me going!
Anyone that sticks their fingers in their ears, isn't even worth debating with.

You are confusing "not agreeing with you" to "sticking fingers in their ears".

Most of us ('network dude' included) are providing explanations and reasons that corroborate our assertions about contrails, and corroborate our rebuttal responses to your assertion that they are chemtrails. You are the one not engaging the debate farther, except to keep stating the same "spreading persistent trails are always CHEMtrails" rhetoric.

Please show us how spreading and persistent trails MUST be chemtrails, and please show us a valid cause-and-effect between trails and intentional weather manipulation. Please show us evidence of trails that were sampled indicating that the trails are not simply contrails.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

WonderBoi

network dude

What is it, that you're "saying"? Are you saying, they CAN'T make it rain, in the desert?

And, what's this "you and others" crap. Don't confuse me. Ok? I'm atleast 15 years ahead of your thinking and understanding.

I'm pretty sure network dude agreed that cloud seeding is a real thing. Obviously it is a real thing, and has been around a while (even longer than the 40 years quoted by network dude). However, cloud seeding has nothing to do with the trails seen at high altitudes that people call "contrails" (or, as some call them, "chemtrails").

Cloud seeding is done to lower altitude clouds, and is thus done at lower altitudes than those fluffy white trails are seen (the contrail/chemtrail). High altitude clouds, such as cirrus clouds, and the cirrus clouds that are created from spreading contrails, are not the types of clouds that produce rain, and are thus not the types of clouds that are seeded.

I'm not going to claim that there can't possibly may be some future method of cloud seeding that includes high-altitude seeding, but until you can show me it is being done, then I can't say that the trails we see from high-altitude jets have anything to do with cloud seeding.

If those trails look and act like normal contrails, then I would need some evidence that shows me that they are not normal contrails before believing they are not.

edit on 12/19/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

If you can see it then it's almost absolutely certain not to be a chemtrail - since none of the various conficting theories as to what chemtrails are describe anything that would normally be visible from the ground.

On the other hand, if it looks and acts exactly like ice crystals forming from the exhaust of aircraft engines (contrails) then, in the absence of any reason not to suppose that's what it is, that very likely IS what it is

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

AndyMayhew
reply to post by jhn7537

If you can see it then it's almost absolutely certain not to be a chemtrail - since none of the various conficting theories as to what chemtrails are describe anything that would normally be visible from the ground.

On the other hand, if it looks and acts exactly like ice crystals forming from the exhaust of aircraft engines (contrails) then, in the absence of any reason not to suppose that's what it is, that very likely IS what it is

Which brings up a good point:

Even if the chemicals were able to be seen, how much "chemical stuff" could a plane possibly hold to be able to spray a visible trail of chemicals like that for hundreds of miles?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

WonderBoi

"they" can in fact make it rain in the desert. (under the right conditions) However, "they" would need a reason and some money to do so, as cloud seeding isn't free. BTW, "they" are easily identifiable. They even advertise.

I'd believe "I am at least 15 years old" but beyond that, it's doubtful.

Take your fingers out of your ears, relax, and try to learn something.
edit on 19-12-2013 by network dude because: fixed quote Oh, and chemtrails are as real as unicorn sperm.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I guess purpose built tankers would be able to 'spray' quite an area? Although it would depend on what it was they were spraying. Though there's probably a good reason why suggested plans to put sulphur particles into the stratosphere to counter global warming revolve around fixed tether balloons rather than hundreds of aircraft circling the equator every day

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

network dude

WonderBoi

"they" can in fact make it rain in the desert. (under the right conditions) However, "they" would need a reason and some money to do so, as cloud seeding isn't free. BTW, "they" are easily identifiable. They even advertise....

Not only do they advertise, but cloud seeding public hearings are held and municipal and state agencies are involved because tax money is earmarked for cloud seeding, but cloud seeding is imprecise, and the areas benefiting from the additional precipitation may encompass several tax-collecting municipalities:

lubbockonline.com...
www.localnews8.com...
www.nbc11news.com...

edit on 12/19/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

I guess purpose built tankers would be able to 'spray' quite an area? Although it would depend on what it was they were spraying. Though there's probably a good reason why suggested plans to put sulphur particles into the stratosphere to counter global warming revolve around fixed tether balloons rather than hundreds of aircraft circling the equator every day

True, but I would like to see someone do a calculation of how much volume of a visible chemical (one that is supposedly part of a chemtrail operation) can be held in a single aircraft, and how long of a visible trail that aircraft can spray.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Aye.

And I suppose to be visible, the particles would either need to be quite dense or quite large? The ash from Eyjafjallajökull was dense enough to ground aircraft, but barely visible from the ground!

Either way, sounds far to serious a discussion for a chemtrail thread

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

jhn7537
Hello, I am no expert or anything on the subject of chemtrails, I honestly rarely spend time on the threads or engage in discussions outside of ATS on the subject. But today when leaving my house I noticed odd lines in the sky and I didn't know if it was just nothing or if I was looking at something. So I snapped some pictures and was hoping to get some input from the ATS community. Thanks!

According to chemtrail guru Michael J murphy (of What I the World are they Spraying fame) it is no possible to tell chemtrails and contrail apart just by looking at them:

People on here and elsewhere say that contrails can only last a short period (variously defined), but chemtrails last ages - however I am unaware of any evidence supporting the limitation on how long contrails can last - and ther are studies of contrails mention them lasting for many hours - eg this one measuring persistence against humidity

All the behavior of "chemtrails" is also well known behavior by contrails - they can persist, they can expand out into cloud sheets that "cover the sky".

So personally I think that if it looks like a contrail and behaves like a contrail then there is no reason to suppse it is anything other than a contrail.

I remain open to any actual evidence that chemtrails do exist, because they would be a bad thing......but so far I haven't seen any that is anything other than how a contrail behaves.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

People on here and elsewhere say that contrails can only last a short period (variously defined), but chemtrails last ages - however I am unaware of any evidence supporting the limitation on how long contrails can last - and ther are studies of contrails mention them lasting for many hours

I think some have on occasion been observed (by NASA?) for over a day.

That they last less than a few hours is true in the same way that Mars is the closest planet to the Sun is true

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
These are indeed chemtrails. They happen in my neck of the woods and turn into thin cob webby sort of clouds.

Sunny days turn into cloudy days.

One day the truth will be known, and on that day these nay sayers will either be dead or hiding from others and their conscience. Either because they know the truth and spread disinformation, or because when the people find out the truth they will be the first to meet with the public's anger, or the almighty himself will remove them for damage control.

(Begin Sarcasm)The government would NEVER do anything without the people knowing.(End Sarcasm)

(Begin Sarcasm)The government would NEVER harm the people!(End Sarcasm)

Remember the earth was flat until it was proven to be a sphere, mankind thought they were god and could control everything, that proof will soon be coming.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

hellobruce

jhn7537
So how do you differentiate a contrail from a chemtrail?

That is easy, if you see lines in the sky made by planes - just like your pictures - they are contrails.

...and I thought this site was about denying ignorance?
What makes you so sure they dont exist? Do you have "hands on" with every flight that leaves the ground? Sorry if I sound a little facetious only your single sentence denial in chemtrails made me chuckle.
What is it about the subject of geoengineering or chemtrails that causes such close minded denial? Out of all the topics I have ever discussed with people, weather its the Illuminati, Ancient ancestors or even the possibility the suns hollow, none of them no matter how ludicrously sounding they may be to "jo publics" closed mind, nothing gets the cries of "Bullsh*t!!" ringing out quite like the subject of Chemtrails??

None of us can say for certain weather they are carrying out a geoengineering program or not? We can only speculate on the subject, and unless they come forward and admit it we only have a few "whistle blowers", a few samples, what we see with our own eyes, and a dozen or so youtube vids to go on?......Oh, and a page full of patents that covers every possible type of cloud seeding/weather modification protocol that dates from back from the early 20s upto 2012.

Personally, I think its pretty obvious that somethings going off without our knowledge, as the trails that are being littered across our skies these days, weather they are persistent contrails, chemtrails or just candy floss trails, are not right at all. Its either the "ice budget" in our atmosphere has dramatically increased recently or they have changed the fuels ingredients to include water LoL, or they really are messing around with the weather? To me all thats obvious. The "conspiracy theory" bit only comes into play when we ask ourselves Why they are, if they are, messing with fuel ingredients, the weather or us.

Theres certainly a lot of plausible theories why they could be playing with the weather thats for sure. From the most innocent "attempting to reduce global warming cuz its a little worse than we thought" theory, or the most sinister "we want to reduce global population dramatically asap without telling you by destroying the Eco-system entirely using Aluminium, strontium and barium" theory, or the most bizzare "its transhumanists intergrating us with smart ass nano technology to help bring on the singularity" theory, or simply the most believable "If we control the weather we can make huuuuge amounts of money from the stock market, dominate and control the food and dominate the battlefield and eventually the world" theory (my favourite) but what I find harder and harder to believe is the "Dont be so daft its nothing to look at, go back to your TV its only contrails" theory....

LoL jus' saying

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

FarmerGeneral
These are indeed chemtrails.

How can you tell?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join