It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Mouse video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The mouse covers a variety of topical rants such as 911 and corrupt government. Contains mild mouse cursing.

I find that many small conspiracies are linked to form bigger NWO type objectives. I've been following a multitude of conspiracies and esoteric mysteries for about a decade just to know what really going on and trying to understand this weird reality of quantum dimensional quark foam called existence. It's a War on Hearts and Minds and the big picture is out of control. No one is steering this train of crazy as collectively the human race replicates past mistakes and invent new ones. The capacity for ultimate technological determinism is exceeding moral understanding and wisdom and soon Chaos will slay the elements of nurture within us.

But not for me.

I hack and fight the system any way I can to protect my sovereign soul, and to keep the flame of truth burning in my mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
yeah.
no.

do you think that kind of high pitch voice is the best medium to get your point across?

I almost had to behead myself but luckily I was able to mute before I lost all rational thought.

But yeah, I read your text at least.
edit on 18-12-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I liked it.
Figure that, truth from a rat....err mouse.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I never realized that people cannot understand what I say. I guess I should dumb down my posts more.

new topics

top topics

join