It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Hip Hop Artist.. And New ATS Member. Been Watching For A While Now.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

asyourworldburned
reply to post by Advantage

strange, i feel so at home on here.

Birds of a feather... flock together (on messageboards and watchlists).

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

after reading an article on it, i downloaded "inspire" magazine... if that doesnt get me black bagged idk what will.. i only dled it for educational purposes though lol...

p.s. i shot a video 2 days before the raid on zuccoti park.. i was in OWS during a riot shooting a music video called "americas a corporation".. its rare once in a life footage... and i LOST IT

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by asyourworldburned

Good luck with your music man. Im not a huge hip hop head, but Immortal Technique and Public Enemy, is what more rappers should be about...instead of all the gangsta BS or materialistic degenerative Kaye and Jay Z..but of coarse those are the "artists" who are gonna get all MSM attention in a world where money and power and selfishness are the goal. If you can change someones mindset, for the better, with words alone, your already a success in life.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome and glad to have you here amongst us.
I look forward to reading more from you.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

TheBlackHat

Good luck with your music man. Im not a huge hip hop head, but Immortal Technique and Public Enemy, is what more rappers should be about...instead of all the gangsta BS or materialistic degenerative Kaye and Jay Z..but of coarse those are the "artists" who are gonna get all MSM attention in a world where money and power and selfishness are the goal. If you can change someones mindset, for the better, with words alone, your already a success in life.

yep. public enemy was a huge inspiration.. and so was technique... but i always felt like tech wasnt very informed... i mean he knows his # but he says some outlandish things.. still a great artist..

im more of a NON-PHIXION fan.. if u havent heard of them, check them out.. they were the illest futuristic NY anti establishment group ever!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Just listened to "Tesla Technology" man... that's a pretty good track.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

asyourworldburned

p.s. i shot a video 2 days before the raid on zuccoti park.. i was in OWS during a riot shooting a music video called "americas a corporation".. its rare once in a life footage... and i LOST IT

i get a vibe that evokes the memory of Zappa...

perhaps in the early days with the Mothers of Invention

welcome... you do know that everything does not need to be slap-boom-bang, head-on stuff

Dylan made a good journey in that respect.... yeah i'm a senior, naturalized before JFK

let's hear voices from the frontier of a paradigm change

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ahh sh#t.. i thought Immortal technique had joined ATS! Thatd be epic.

Oh well.. Welcome. Ill be sure to check out your music

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

blupblup

Just listened to "Tesla Technology" man... that's a pretty good track.

Agreed, nice track, keep it up

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i think im going to do a song about the security state from both sides or from a hackers perspective//// or a song thats basically a timeline of cia atrocites.. any thoughts?

i have a song called rise up on youtube and another one called andromeda projects... ones about revolution (at least my verse [first verse]) and the others about nuclear war from the perspective of a man who saw the blasts,witnessed the horror, had to eat his son, and died alone. ha... i didnt even use paper for that song, just memorized it in my head w/o paper..

i have alot of really good material thats just about politics/revolution/ fascism/ etc... that im releasing ... i have professional artists who do comic books that are doing my album cover in hyper technology suviellence state drawings... the abums going to be the tale of a suburban/regular american kid who grows to hate injustice and in the end becomes the violent revolutionary ...

i need you guys behind me!... if i can prove myself over my next few hundred posts, ill make a post every week taking ideas and uploading them at the end of the week .. ill cover any topic .. (if its historical i will be accurate) unless its .. (maybe from the POV of a shady ad exec or something) so u never know.. lets make history!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Long time fan of Vinnie Paz (Jedi Mind Tricks), but even bigger fan of R.A. the Rugged Man. Will definitely have to give your stuff a listen.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I look forward to hearing your music... and changing the world.
(I'll have to listen later, when I get up.)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Subscribed. And Welcome.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I watched your "fear and loathing in NY" freestyle.
Its good man keep it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Capital STEEZ
MF DOOM

You ever listen to their music?
They are from New York area too.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

yes yes! doom is one of my favorites ever since he was zev love X.. and down w KMD when his brother was still alive. i inboxed u about STEEZ.. are you an ill bill fan?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Never heard of ill bill before??
I'm gonna have to look him up.
I didn't receive the inbox could you please resend it.
edit on 20-12-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

wow your really in for a treat.. look up NON PHIXION and ill bill.. bill is the lead member of now broken up group non phixion.. they were the most official anti establishment group ever i feel.. besides legends like public enemy.. please check out their albums "the future is now" and "the green cd"... beyond amazing and really education in a sick way... check out the song "god is an atheist" by ill bill.. or even old songs like "4 Ws" and "no tomorrow".. im excited for you!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

def start with the album THE FUTURE IS NOW.. It is a classic.. front to back.. its amazing.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Can't help but agree, Non Phixion, Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, Jedi Mind and AOTP are the greatest rappers out there in my opinion, it's almost the only hip-hop I listen to these days.

Great album cover too, if you look closely you can see Rumsfeld and Cheney.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join