It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BT, and the idiots that for them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Arrrrgghhhhhh, i'm going spare with the Idiots that work for BT.
The idiots in question work in India, and take the meaning of imbeciles to the Nth degree.
Five times i've sent them Emails about my email, i can't block anybody on it where as i could do in the past.
I've sorted it now, it was my Browser (Firefox Ice dragon) now i've changed it to basic firefox, and it works perfectly.
The Idiots at BT promised they would ring me up between the hours of 6-7pm now India is 7-8 hours in front of the UK, and they go home at 5, go figure.
Now today they rang me up out of the blue, to discuss the problem, and i tell him i've cured it.
The way this Indian was talking, and i swear he was nearly wetting himself as he tried to steal the glory, and tell me i'm welcome, geeeeezzzz.
Where do they find these mental dwarfs, anyway it sorted with no thanks to BT.
Rant over

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Pygar
Arrrrgghhhhhh, i'm going spare with the Idiots that work for BT.
The idiots in question work in India, and take the meaning of imbeciles to the Nth degree.
Five times i've sent them Emails about my email, i can't block anybody on it where as i could do in the past.
I've sorted it now, it was my Browser (Firefox Ice dragon) now i've changed it to basic firefox, and it works perfectly.
The Idiots at BT promised they would ring me up between the hours of 6-7pm now India is 7-8 hours in front of the UK, and they go home at 5, go figure.
Now today they rang me up out of the blue, to discuss the problem, and i tell him i've cured it.
The way this Indian was talking, and i swear he was nearly wetting himself as he tried to steal the glory, and tell me i'm welcome, geeeeezzzz.
Where do they find these mental dwarfs, anyway it sorted with no thanks to BT.
Rant over
i,m going to join your rant and say i know what you mean and say i,m not being racist but any problems with my internet or anything like that now i have to look for the answer on the net at someone elses house,why?

cause i phone the call center and i get someone who is limited in english and i can,t understand one word they say and they can,t understand me so basically its useless,remember about 4 years ago i had problem with my internet and spent like 4 hrs on the phone and the person in india just couldn,t grasp what i was talking about,as i say it didn,t help i couldn,t understand them and they couldn,t understand me that i asked to be transferred to someone in the uk which to my surprise i was and the problem was sorted within half hour. doesn,t matter if they are indian,spanish,dutch,russian etc if your going to out source phone calls from britain for cheap labour cause we all know thats why they do it then at least make sure they are fluent in english and can understand the english language.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hiya Sparky, i finally got it resolved with no help from BT.
I thought my Browser has been acting up a bit lately so i investigated it further, and low, and behold it was a glitch with the said Browser.
The Browser i was using at the time was Mozilla Ice dragon, i've had no problems with this before,it's just decided to act up, so i changed to Mozilla Firefox, and problem solved.
I don't take back what i said about BT because they are a load of idiots, i mean if you are prepared to pay Peanuts LOL.

join