It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican government releases Mayan proof of Aliens and ancient space travel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
these weren't released by the mexican governement, and they are also some of the most poorly done hoaxes I've ever seen in my life. Stylistically they don't come close resembling a single piece of mayan art I've ever seen. I challenge anyone to find me even one other piece with this style of art. These are laughable at best.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SecTownKid

Thanks for the reply, I respect everything you said, but unfortunately I have lost all hope on this site when it comes to evidence or truths in anything. People believe opinions are facts. if there was a site like this when Vietnam started i'm 100% sure that if someone posted something about the Gulf of Tonkin was staged to go to war then everyone else would've called him crazy and ridiculed him and maybe even called him a traitor and worse and then bam 50 years later he turns out to be right, but what did it do any good....nope absolutely not, because that guy was painted as a nutjob for even mentioning it.

For every positive thread or response their are ten negative responses/threads to match. I have never seen any truth to any topic on here and thats to be expected as it's pretty hard to do that through pictures and words, but lets be honest i've seen people with clear agendas on here. These people go through great lengths to change your mind or derail threads.

Human egos will not allow themselves to see the truth. I am guilty in some aspects of that also, but I do keep an open mind and anything is possible in an infinite universe is it not.

i have a real plausible theory on why this is though if you're interested PM me.

For the people that read this and are truly searching for the truths of the world, remember this "we're only as crazy as they are blind"

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

mahatche
these weren't released by the mexican governement, and they are also some of the most poorly done hoaxes I've ever seen in my life. Stylistically they don't come close resembling a single piece of mayan art I've ever seen. I challenge anyone to find me even one other piece with this style of art. These are laughable at best.

Maybe they weren't created by the Mayans, but left by the Beings they encountered. Have you even considered that's a possibility???? Absolutely not because you gave it 10 seconds of thought and your mind was made up. That is what is truly laughable.

I'm not saying they are real, but c'mon man you closed the door before it knocked.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

NONPOINT21
reply to post by SecTownKid

...lets be honest i've seen people with clear agendas on here. These people go through great lengths to change your mind or derail threads.

Human egos will not allow themselves to see the truth. I am guilty in some aspects of that also, but I do keep an open mind and anything is possible in an infinite universe is it not. .

To confirm your first assertion above, let me be the first to tell you that your second assertion "anything is possible in an infinite universe" is not true.

Put in a highly simplified analogy, an infinite set does not have to contain all things. The set of whole numbers is infinite, for example, yet it contains no fractional numbers, the set of which is itself infinite.

IOW, even if the universe is infinite, it need not contain a planet of Donald Duck lookalikes, or any of an infinite number of other things.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join