It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA slayer goes on Obama Impeachment Hunt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

he has the American people behind him, and we still have our cohones. what they are doing is criminal and unconstitutional. why do so many people act as if we don't have a chance? ...as a way of avoiding standing up for the future of humanity. check your gonads gentlemen, this spy crapola is crazier than anything history has ever seen, and even the spooks know its time to be reigned in. if you are a political human on this earth...its time. man up! just step in behind this man and this judge so none dare threaten them and for goodness sake stop your cowering and excuses.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu

Actually he only has a small percentage of people behind him. The kooky ones who are looking for any reason to get rid of the first black president but did nothing against other presidents.

As usual the keyboard warriors unite and complain on threads...hoping it will help their cause...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Bring him down!
I bet he only won the last election
because he use information he got from the NSA.

he is spying on ever one.
especially business competitors.
world wide.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
While I believe he could be impeached for a number of reasons, I don't support doing it. It would cost a ton of money and would let Obama play the "victim" card in addition to the very worn out race card.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Twice? Ouch. Why not vote third party instead? Don't vote for the lesser of two evils.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

grey580

There is a difference.

Nixon did what he did with the help of my former neighbor hunt.

the nsa has been doing this since before Obama was in office.

and more than likely. Obama wasn't told or was under a need to know basis. plausible deniability.

so yeah the two cases are not the same. situations are different

So the point you try to make is it didn't start with Obama and Obama (as always) knew nothing. Then I have a question...WHY THE F IS HE PRESIDENT WHEN HE NEVER KNOWS ANYTHING??? Give me a break. Not only did he know and escalate the NSA, I have little doubt that the NSA info was used in the IRS attacks against American citizens. Jeeeez.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

No, his point is plausible deniability, meaning it is likely hard or even impossible to prove Obama knows exactly what is going on. You are correct in that it sounds totally ridiculous, but it is still commonly used as an excuse. It also makes it easier to sacrifice some other guy who of course knew and was responsible for whatever went wrong...

Impeaching Obama might be a nice trick, but we all know that he will only be replaced by the next talking head. Lately I have been thinking a lot of what Alex Jones said about Obama: That he was destined to give hope to people and then be a total disappointment and utterly fail to deliver or even do the opposite of what he promised while campaining. I am aware that AJ is not all that credible and such, but he sure was right on this one.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by urmenimu

Actually he only has a small percentage of people behind him. The kooky ones who are looking for any reason to get rid of the first black president but did nothing against other presidents.

As usual the keyboard warriors unite and complain on threads...hoping it will help their cause...

I'm not racist. There that's outta the way. I don't like him, not because he's black, but because he is the president. If you've waded through the pile of excrement that is our political world and became president... Well in my eyes that just makes you top of the pile of you know what. I think we need to get a real person to be president, not a drug smuggler from Arkansas, not the son of a CIA man / oil tycoon, and not whatever the hell you wanna call Obama.

Hell, I don't get why we pick presidents out of the cesspool of liars, conmen, and thieves and expect to get anything other than what we do. I have no doubt you could find people of better character in a federal penitentiary.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This is not true. The original Patriot Act that Bush signed did not enough NSA power and they were limited in scope. The Patriot Act II signed by Obama in his first year in office was supercharged and gave NSA sweeping powers.
This is what happened and Obama is really to blame, even though it was written by Democratic Senators.

That's the real story.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

eagledriver
reply to post by grey580

This is not true. The original Patriot Act that Bush signed did not enough NSA power and they were limited in scope. The Patriot Act II signed by Obama in his first year in office was supercharged and gave NSA sweeping powers.
This is what happened and Obama is really to blame, even though it was written by Democratic Senators.

That's the real story.

*decloaks from lurker mode*

Good lord c'm'on folks! I agree that President Obama has been a major disappointment in multiple ways and both "sides" are the equivalent of theatre-of-the-absurd ... but it is beyond an obvious fact that this domestic spying crap started (in its current form) under G W Bush.

Period.

One of many, easily referenced links ....

Washington Post 2005 - Bush Authorizes Domestic Spying

... from the article ...

"President Bush signed a secret order in 2002 authorizing the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens and foreign nationals in the United States, despite previous legal prohibitions against such domestic spying, sources with knowledge of the program said last night.

The super-secretive NSA, which has generally been barred from domestic spying except in narrow circumstances involving foreign nationals, has monitored the e-mail, telephone calls and other communications of hundreds, and perhaps thousands, of people under the program, the New York Times disclosed last night."

edit on 20-12-2013 by Gryphon66 because: Posted before I was finished.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I can't understand how you can recognize that your government (I'm assuming you're american) murders people that speak against it and not move to another country.
Perhaps you don't fully realize how bad things are over there (or are going to be soon enough).
The change to a totalitarian form of government usually comes in small steps so you don't notice it right away.
Soon enough, americans will be calling Obama (or some other guy) "Great leader".

The US used to be a place where everybody wanted to go, myself included. Now, i really don't want to anymore.
I keep picturing these scenarios where I either arrive in the US and get arrested at the airport on suspicion of being a
terrorist or i make a joke about Obama and end up in prison.

example

...or not...

Sorry for any typos or mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It would be nice if it is true? It is true.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am sorry, WND, much like THE Blaze are not legitimate sources, and this has been proved time and time again, why are they still allowed here?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

BubbaJoe
I am sorry, WND, much like THE Blaze are not legitimate sources, and this has been proved time and time again, why are they still allowed here?

You may not care for WND, but you should know the man, Larry Klayman ... he's the one that stood up to the NSA and won
Just google his name and you will see he has been gathering info against Obama for a while

Whether or not any thing comes of it, I don't know.....I doubt it
But he's not alone in his feelings as shown here:

Harvard Poll: Millennials Abandon Obamacare, Would Vote to ‘Recall’ Obama

52 percent of younger millennials, aged 18-24, told Harvard pollsters that they would support a recalling of the president from the Oval Office. 47 percent of all young voters said they would support such a measure. Fortunately for the president, no provision to recall the President of the United States exists in the Constitution.

Oh well, looks like we're stuck with him until 2016

-------------------------------

reply to post by PRS395

It would be nice if it is true? It is true.

Yes
But it would be a big battle to fight, one that I doubt will ever make it to the courts

edit on 20-12-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If we impeached Clinton for a blowjob ... then a president who violates citizen's rights is definitely a viable candidate. Will anything come of it? That is up to us all, now isn't it?

If enough people in mass, through well documented petitions and a thorough, well written document spelling out clearly every violation he has committed we passed on to each and every senator and congressperson ... not only would it happen and go through; it'd be a wake up call to them, that the people have awoken from slumber and are here to take back our government 'of the people, by the people, for the people'. They will remember they are our public servants, and it would be our duty from then out to continuously remind them of our will and our needs.

A man can dream, can't he?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes, impeachable offenses.

I was going to vote for Obama, but when he voted in favor of FISA II with its corporate immunity I realized where his true loyalties were, and they were not in defense of the constitution. FISA II passed with a healthy majority, making the whole damn congress guilty of impeachable offenses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join