It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev Reportedly Feared Voices In His Head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this has already been posted. Does the search function kinda suck to anyone else?

Anyway, here..

Full Article

Tamerlan Tsarnaev first heard the voice when he was a young man. It came to him at unexpected times, an internal rambling that he alone could hear. Alarmed, he confided to his mother that the voice “felt like two people inside of me.”

edit on 17-12-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

That is scary that all these guys are saying that they are hearing voices and then this guy now says to his friends that the voices actually could control him?? My tin foil hat is on now......I am thinking high tech mind control/body control. I dont think it would be too far out there to say that stuff could exist and is being used.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 17-12-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NiZZiM

I'm of the thought that at this point, after what they pulled, I'd be saying the same thing or ANYTHING other than a full confession in an attempt to save his scrawny butt if I were him.

"Insanity"

But, come to think of it, somebody would have to be either insane or full throttle evil to do what they did...

In my humbles of course.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

NiZZiM
reply to post by capone1

That is scary that all these guys are saying that they are hearing voices and then this guy now says to his friends that the voices actually could control him?? My tin foil hat is on now......I am thinking high tech mind control/body control. I dont think it would be too far out there to say that stuff could exist and is being used.

You only have to look at how much influence a television can have on some people.
Remember all the weeping people when Obama was elected?
BILLIONS are spent on advertising, why? Because they know they can influence a persons mind.

To implant thoughts/voices is simply the next step.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I find it curious that most of the people who 'lose' it and go on a rampage look almost un-human. They have similar crazed, out-of-it looks, and their eyes are 'wild' looking -even months after the event. I thought at first that their claims of 'hearing voices' and 'being controlled' were a defense ploy, but now I'm not so sure.
A pattern seems to be developing, and what are the odds of so many of them expressing the same kind of strange, trance -like look?
Maybe a new 'killing machine' has been developed to herd the masses along the appropriate path.
Nugget

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yeah right.The old voices in the head thing just isn't a viable defense.Ask Ronald Defeo of Amityville horror house fame who killed his whole family.He's somehow still alive in prison still swearing the voices made him do it.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm mistaken but is this just now being released to the public?

"And oh yeah, the guy we scapego- who did the Boston Bombings (catchy, no?) heard voices since he was a kid."

I mean, I'm not saying it's not a coincidence, but I don't think it's a coincidence when this comes together with this notion of "whitewashing."

Yanno, problem/reaction/solution. The way our oh so loving and caring government (they love us so much, they spy on us for our own safety! Ameeeeerica! Ameeeerica! God shed his grace on theeeee! (America is Gor's favorite!)) carries out their secret agendas with our money.

Anyway, if this guy did hear voices since he was a kid, that's too bad. With all this surveillance and tech setup to notice this type of behavior, and literal monitoring of numerous things (Internet, phones, etc), why didn't they notice him?

Why haven't they noticed anything and prevented anything if it works so well?

I mean, it's all just a big coincidence, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

RomeByFire
Correct me if I'm mistaken but is this just now being released to the public?

"And oh yeah, the guy we scapego- who did the Boston Bombings (catchy, no?) heard voices since he was a kid."

I mean, I'm not saying it's not a coincidence, but I don't think it's a coincidence when this comes together with this notion of "whitewashing."

Yanno, problem/reaction/solution. The way our oh so loving and caring government (they love us so much, they spy on us for our own safety! Ameeeeerica! Ameeeerica! God shed his grace on theeeee! (America is Gor's favorite!)) carries out their secret agendas with our money.

Anyway, if this guy did hear voices since he was a kid, that's too bad. With all this surveillance and tech setup to notice this type of behavior, and literal monitoring of numerous things (Internet, phones, etc), why didn't they notice him?

Why haven't they noticed anything and prevented anything if it works so well?

I mean, it's all just a big coincidence, right?

Because there isn't much money to made with promoting peace and harmony in society, so they weaponize anything and everything they can use. They make fortunes using technology for evil. All the agenda's of the government are almost all corrupt with hidden and unstated purposes.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
How does everybody just forget about the pictures of the macaroni gang at the scene before it all went down? It's like we all get told lies over and over to the point that we just start to accept it as fact. Pitious really.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Lets pretend for a second he is hearing voices. Hopefully calling him a ponce over and over.

There were two of them.... one "hearing voices" the other one now dead. I can imagine that conversation:

"If we dont blow it up, the bad voices in my head will get me"
"k.."

Just a ploy because he was caught. Just another sad case of a extremist now trying to get away with it

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Tamerlan Tsarnaev first heard the voice when he was a young man. It came to him at unexpected times, an internal rambling that he alone could hear. Alarmed, he confided to his mother that the voice “felt like two people inside of me.

I've always said dark spirits are responsible for these voices.

If only people would understand that spirits are real, they would understand these things a lot better.
edit on 18/12/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Probably due to the drugs the've gien him but anyway dont worry about him worry about the lady runner in green just behind the bloke in red. Watch closely.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is interesting indeed. About half of a random sample of school shooters from the 90's also reported hearing voices and not a single one of them that did hear voices attempted to use insanity as a defense. I would also take a shot in the dark that all of them, like Tamerlan, faced very high expectations of themselves both externally and internally. In a way, those voices most likely embodied a dark side within them that, through repeat failures, externalizes the blame for those failures upon society as a whole. Basically, these individuals could literally be seen as being split between two forces--one that wants to be an accepted and "good" member of society and one that holds a deep hatred for society. In the cases of Tamerlan and the shooters, those voices are like a beast within and that beast won as their eyes grow colder and more critical of the world.

The Globe article discusses that Tamerlan perceived an external and governmental force as being behind his voice. In my sample of shooters, there was another one who believed that the government controlled people's personalities and behaviors--Andrew Wurst. Andrew Wurst, however, was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic who also thought we were all already dead so he believed he had not committed a crime when he shot and killed one of his teachers as they were "already dead". I can see how some hearing these voices could come to the idea that it was, in fact, an external force at work within them. I'd say that all of them held themselves up on a pedestal of extreme high standards of self expectation. If there was something within their personality that they felt was noxious, then it ups the chance that they would disavow ownership of those feelings and assign them to other forces. In one case, like Tamerlan, it was the government. In other cases, the voices were demons. Attributing the source of the voices within one's head to a higher power is very common in paranoid schizophrenia.

One of my stepsisters was a paranoid schizophrenic. Like Tamerlan, she had a whole lot of difficulty out in the world and also probably like Tamerlan, used drugs and alcohol in an attempt to self-medicate. The last time I saw her alive, she was walking along a string of shops in a full blown conversation to things that were not there. She died from a drug overdose soon after.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
How long will it be before anyone who has ever spoken a word about conspiracies is a "dangerous nut"? You know that's where they're going. Involuntary confinement.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

BrianFlanders
How long will it be before anyone who has ever spoken a word about conspiracies is a "dangerous nut"? You know that's where they're going. Involuntary confinement.

It's in the same place that it has always been. Theoretically, the Unabomber could've been construed as a conspiracy theorist as would've Timothy McVeigh. In fact, the Unabomber went on for a long time and I don't believe they were rounding conspiracy theorists up in involuntary confinement during his long years of activity.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

BrianFlanders

It's in the same place that it has always been. Theoretically, the Unabomber could've been construed as a conspiracy theorist as would've Timothy McVeigh. In fact, the Unabomber went on for a long time and I don't believe they were rounding conspiracy theorists up in involuntary confinement during his long years of activity.

This isn't the 1980s either.

They have been working hard on this "mental illness" angle lately. If you're looking for patterns to tell you where they intend to go, that's a clear one.
edit on 19-12-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Unless this was documented before the terrorist attack, I'm not going to buy it.
It is just too easy for them to make up the ol' .... 'he's hearing voices' thing.
Insanity plea to try to save his life and get him off. Lemme' see the pre-bombing evidence of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
cryptome.org...

cryptome.org...

Did he here voices as he helped the CIA over throw Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Of course they are but not simply in the would be bomber/shooter sense. Heck, what was it that Obama said about "voices of tyranny"? You have a rise in people with being interested/curious in conspiracy theory. That's not good so yes, it's logical to expect a response and that response is the same response as it was in the 80's. The fact that it has been a perennially used theme over and over again to deter interest in conspiracy theory subjects is actually a confirmation that the theme is most likely a social deterrent because it's already there.

There's plenty of crazy in the world that they could choose from. Unfortunately, a lot of these guys that do terrible things were, in fact, crazy and their form of crazy happened to put the public in their crosshairs. CT, however, was not the source of that. That would've been a mixture of development, genetics and more. It just gave it a specific flavor. If they had thought demons, the devil or god told them to do it, then it would be less "useful".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join