It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the best political Video EVER.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This guy makes me love COPs and Marines.

His name is Aaron Weiss and he has quite a bit say. At some points he even tears up. It isn’t until he speaks on his friend’s passing away in war that his emotions get the best of him.

Link

We are on the verge of something big in this country. I can smell it.

AAC

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What that guy did is what EVERYONE should do!
I hope that vid goes viral.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Background, for those that don't want to act emotionally, as the veteran so called his politicians to not act upon:

NYSAFE (Legislature's View)

In that, they highlight what Gov. Coumo believes the Act will do, in which is the following:

"The SAFE Act stops criminals and the dangerously mentally ill from buying a gun by requiring universal background checks on gun purchases, increases penalties for people who use illegal guns, mandates life in prison without parole for anyone who murders a first responder, and imposes the toughest assault weapons ban in the country. For hunters, sportsmen, and law abiding gun owners, this new law preserves and protects your right to buy, sell, keep or use your guns."

Here is the text of the Act; which by the way, is not easily accessible from the website nor even present from what I found.

If Gov. Coumo was so proud of the Act, why not make it profound of what the Act is? I find it amusing that at the bottom of the website (from the first link I provided), it says "Stay Informed". How can a citizen stay informed when you cannot even give them the text of the Act so that they can review it?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

"Stay Informed". How can a citizen stay informed when you cannot even give them the text of the Act so that they can review it?

Hmm....... I guess you have to Pass it Before you get to Know whats in it............

Sound familar ?

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is all we need. If law enforcement officers and active duty military decide to turn on our corrupt politicians and stand with the people, then we get America back.

Let's hope, the worm will turn.

edit on 17-12-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

I can't even get a direct link to the esteemed governor (or even the administrator of the website) regarding this bill to point out that we have no access on their site to see the bill; save their spin on the amendments.....

What a crock.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I don't know what's funnier, you disregarding every poignant thing the guy says just so you can come to a false conclusion. Or that you couldn't figure out that this actually happened earlier in the year, and wouldn't be readily available in search first page archives.

The place where this happened is readily available to find online.

AAC
edit on 18-12-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Strong & to the point. Love it.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well said!! I can only hope more of our soldiers and officers feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

I don't know what's funnier, you disregarding every poignant thing the guy says just so you can come to a false conclusion. Or that you couldn't figure out that this actually happened earlier in the year, and wouldn't be readily available in search first page archives.

The place where this happened is readily available to find online.

Here you go....straight from the website...NYSAFE Act Gun Reform

Find me the language of the Act on that site....I implore you. I am not talking about an internet search, I am talking about the face of Government and what they present to the People; which is their spin and that is it.

You cannot find an objective view or even the language of the bill on that site. If you have, please, provide the link.

What exactly is funny about a Government who is claiming to be of the People and for them, not giving an objective view and information to said People?!

ETA:

What did I disregard? Me thinks you doth protest too much....and cannot even realize that I am on his side (from the video) and am pointing out the flaws of the Government....comprehension, it is a beautiful thing.
edit on 18-12-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I cannot help that you have a rudimentary ability to structure sentences together correctly.

Sorry that I misread your post. I'm usually pretty good at it.

AAC

new topics

top topics

join