It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Kim Jong-un's wife?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
She propably can down with a nasty case of outspokeness and decided to quit breathing with encougment of a fireing squad.

O hail the glorius dear leader!
edit on 18-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

As we both know nukes may be one of his less scary weapons, at least until dear leader works out how to make full H bombs.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I have a sneaking suspicion that Dear Tyrant might meet some very unfriendly and determined Chinese who have more than a few things to say about His Unstableness ruling over much more for advanced nuclear weapons technology. They do share a land border, after all. They also have some long term designs for the waters in that area which don't include that loose cannon getting everything irradiated. lol...

I think it was a heart to heart from the Chinese that piped him down this last time when things got so hot.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

I have a sneaking suspicion that Dear Tyrant might meet some very unfriendly and determined Chinese who have more than a few things to say about His Unstableness ruling over much more for advanced nuclear weapons technology. They do share a land border, after all. They also have some long term designs for the waters in that area which don't include that loose cannon getting everything irradiated. lol...

I think it was a heart to heart from the Chinese that piped him down this last time when things got so hot.

Yeah I think north Korea will outlive its usefullness to China very soon.

Be a nice place to test out China new toys its been developing as I doubt the international community will shed any tears at the loss of North Korea.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Well, I'd stop short of referring to the DPRK as a whole in that context. I don't think China would act in a way that was wide spread either, if Kim ever pushed so far they felt they had to in their own interests. I think China will remove him before they allow him to draw major world military force into the region. He seems allowed to go right up to that line tho....

My biggest concern post-Kim is how 20+ million people who literally do not know the modern world exists out here will be handled and helped to adjust to the fact it's not some past era in time for technology.

South Korea has it's work cut out for it when reunification eventually comes. As the overwhelmingly stronger of the two for ability, it'll fall on them more than anyone I imagine. The VICE videos are just staggering tho...especially when the realization hits. That IS life for them. There is no 'somewhere else' where they kinda sneak a CNN fix in to learn anything else...when there exists no physical means to receive it in North Korea.

That is truly a unique nation in the modern world. A minority of 1. 1 left...that is.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Please excuse my English mistakes. His wife is not an angelic person. There is a purge going on in the DRNK. No one is safe. Do not blame one person for the horrors there. Same thing for USA. Do not blame one person for your tragedies and for your loss of freedom.

I do not live in America. I did leave a bad country tho and left there for a new place to live but I did not chose America. It is very scary for me to be there so me and my husband were afraid to apply for my asylum there.

I can see Kim Jong Un as getting along very well with Barak Obama. They seem to be cut from the same piece of cloth. They behave very much alike and they have the same kind of harsh attitude towards their people.

I have been watching your president as he allows the basketball guy Dennis Rodman to be a sort of ambassador, but undercover? Do you think this is how your president is exchanging messages with Kim Jong Un?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ExoPatriotico

Hi, and I was happy to give you your first star. Please continue with ATS if you'd like, and share with us the things you think are important that other people may not know, and ask about the things you would like to know.

As for the U.S., even though all the commotion is going on about people observing everything they do, it still seems a safe country regarding the government. I think the fear is what will happen if the state keeps expanding its tools, and then someone takes control who is a despot (I don't think Obama is at that stage, and may be sincere that he thinks the tools are okay) and uses them against law abiding people. The most danger in the U.S. is from street crime, which is growing because of economic issues and the ability to buy less with money which is harder to come by for many. And even the crime is not affecting the vast majority of the population. So please visit some places in it if you someday have an interest, most of it doesn't bite (just as I suspect there is beauty and mostly good and humane peole in North Korea).
edit on 18-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

boncho
I spoke to my contact at the North Korean embassy, they say she's just out on vacation at Disneyland.

Press Release: But she also went to visit India as seen in this image: snag.gy...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

boncho
I spoke to my contact at the North Korean embassy, they say she's just out on vacation at Disneyland.

Thats the DMZ right? Cause unlike the evil Americans and south Koreans who have placed there armys of evil on the borser the dear leader instead placed fun and happyness there to show that North Korea is the greastest and happyes place on earth

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
To be honest nobody knows what is going on behind the border, everytime Sout Korea leaks some information they may have obtained it is also propaganda from their side.
2 days ago different Chinese and Korean news agencies reported that Kim Jong Un was arrested by some of his military officials, but this turned out as just a rumor some Chinese blog made up.
You can never be sure.
Keep in mind when he came to power, we got signs of a more open NK, which then turned 180° in the other direction.
What if he really wants a more western NK, since he likes Disney and basketball and meets Rodman and so on, but his generals hold him back?
What if his officials are the ones behind the nuclear test and not him and he is just removing them now?
Can we be sure, that the executions and arrest are a bad sign?
No we can't, all information comes from NK and they report he is behind all this and the executed people are the ones that have been pro-west.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I never come on here and suggest any prophecy, but I do have a feeling that in 2014 there will be an incident where Kim will loose major ground ruling NK., perhaps even an assassination or least an attempt. I think perhaps China has become weary of Kim.

We will just have to wait and see. Kim and NK. are the only ones playing the Kim/God scenario. The cards are stacked against him worldwide, and virtually no one supports his behavior, though they might applaud his aggression against the US.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by pandersway

Yea I may be reading into what I'm seeing too much. Maybe she is pregnant and is sick? He allegedly killed his ex girlfriend 3-4 months ago. It seems he was in love with her (saw her over the years in spite of his fathers rejecting the match). Maybe he had a guilty conscious (he wouldn't have one of those but as close as I can get to the word), and took it out on the replacement (the woman his father approved of - Ri).

I agree with you though - he wouldn't hesitate in beating her and he will tire of her eventually. If he beats her to death it's ok because he is the leader - I don't think he would need a media blackout since he can do whatever he wants. And where is the daughter? Is she not permitted in public?

My god you people have active imaginations ,that picture was from earlier this year,i remember seeing a video of them both walking around the newly built theme park and theirs nothing wrong with her legs!

She is a performer she may be working on a film or with a choir,i dont know and neither do i care but i think your getting carried away here.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wasn't she executed, too? Seriously, I remember reading something that there was a sex tape of her and Kim jong Un had her executed. I'll try finding that story.

ETA: Apparently that was his ex girlfriend who got executed. My bad
edit on 18-12-2013 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hellas
Wasn't she executed, too? Seriously, I remember reading something that there was a sex tape of her and Kim jong Un had her executed. I'll try finding that story.

Na that was his Ex, apprently if rumour are right his wife was one of the ones that wanted the execution.

Leason? Dont get dumped or dump the dear leader

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

crazyewok

Hellas

Na that was his Ex, apprently if rumour are right his wife was one of the ones that wanted the execution.

Leason? Dont get dumped or dump the dear leader

Beat me to it!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Maybe she was confined to house arrest, or maybe she is on vacation? Since it was the second anniversary of the death of Kim Jong-ill you would think she would be there...? Attendance is mandatory after all...

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Maybe she's busy doing stuff.

Like that? A simple and realistic outcome for this topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You'd think she'd learn from Kim Jong-Nam's last excursion to Disneyland....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Now I think you are stretching it a bit....

Yes I am...that`s what ATS is for...to consider other possibilities outside the box

Anyway...today N. Korea released a video where she appears alongside Kim.
source: www.mirror.co.uk...

However, some are arguing that this footage may be from the last year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join