It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Has Been Found. Why Are They Keeping Us In The Dark?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Flatter?
25.media.tumblr.com...

I meant in the topographical sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Ah. In that case, smoother would be a better word perhaps.

Why would the Earth become larger and rougher at the same time. It would seem that if a surface is stretched it would loose relief, not gain it.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Phage

Why would the Earth become larger and rougher at the same time. It would seem that if a surface is stretched it would loose relief, not gain it.

A better word, and a fair question. I just cannot argue with this: www.youtube.com...

Given that, I suppose (a perilous thing to do, I know) that some folding and uplifting went on, accounting for the mountain ranges that still look rather "raw." I picture some Asians on the shore, seeing the sub-continent appearing on the horizon, and yelling, "It's India! Run for your lives!"

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I just cannot argue with this:

I can.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Great reading the posts, I like that....the source:
The Scripture said the water came out of the ground mainly, the rain as an afterthought.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

GBP/JPY
I'm surprised to see so many nay- sayers here, with no remark about the shape in the picture.
I'm a trained observer....pilot, field engineer, outdoorsman, in my 60's....so, I say a child could look at that and tell you it's a boat.

edit on 21-12-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

You obviously didnt see my post, just a few before yours.

I dont dispute that this looks like a ship. The problem is that the real Noah's Ark didn't resemble a modern day ship. If anything it looked more like a submarine, and its all in the Talmud.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Lazarus Short

Phage

A better word, and a fair question. I just cannot argue with this: www.youtube.com...

Given that, I suppose (a perilous thing to do, I know) that some folding and uplifting went on, accounting for the mountain ranges that still look rather "raw." I picture some Asians on the shore, seeing the sub-continent appearing on the horizon, and yelling, "It's India! Run for your lives!"

Now why would anyone want to argue with that? I always go to comic book artists to get my science info.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Douglas Adams? Comic books? Hardly.
Oh. Wait. Neal. Nevermind.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I loved his revisionist take on the early X-men and Avengers. His revision of plate tectonics not so much.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I can argue with that, but at the moment I'm more inclined to giggle.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join