It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Minister Harold Camping Dead at 92

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by BlueMule

Thanks for that, quite interesting.

You're welcome!

So, A little confused, did you go May 2010 or May 2012??

The Gates opened in December 2010 on the solstice eclipse, then I started my pilgrimage in March 2011, and was in the desert May 2011 hundreds of miles from home.

edit on 18-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

Lord have mercy on his soul,

Forgive him his sins and show him your Kingdom,

Amen

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well Harold, RIP.

But as far as the Apocalypse is concerned he may only have been a couple of years off. I have been studying the prophesies on it and determined that the Apocalypse may have actually started back in 1948 with the rebirth of the nation of Israel.

Also if the system of cross references I discovered is valid then it's possible that several of the seals of Revelation may have broken. And it could be later than we think. What I see is this.

1945 to 1948. Based on a reading of the fig tree parables of Matthew 24 the end would not start during a time of war. But the rebirth of a nation of Israel is a end time prediction in a number of places in the bible. Therefore the end started no later than May 15th 1948. And could last up to 80 to possibly 120 years. Based on the lifetimes of those being born in the 45-48 timeframe.

Then according to my cross reference theory on Revelation what the seals are referring to is old testament prophesies. So to decode them is to figure out what they refer to. So the first seal of Revelation refers to is this.

Daniel 11
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

Something to remember on bible prophesies. Sometime they repeat. And these prophesies specifically state that they occur in the time of the end. And the time of the end hasn't happened yet. It would seem Daniel's prophesies may have multiple fulfillments. So did Daniel see a vision of the 9-11 attacks and tried to describe them
with the limited knowledge and vocabulary of 500 BC? It's possible. And how would Washington DC have appeared to him?

The 2nd seal. Based on the first seal the 2nd one brings me back to Daniel 11-3 and Daniel 8. According to Daniel after the attack on "Greece" it would counterattack and conquer the kings of Media and Persia. And the problem here is that the US went and "conquered" 2 nations in the middle east.

So far it appears the prophesies of Daniel may be running! And when a end of the world prophecy goes 3 for 3 it's time to make a note of it.

Now one problem here is that the prophecy specifically mentions "Persia". Persia is Iran. And while there has been a lot of talk and hot air being expelled on the Iran situation it hasn't been conquered yet. The 2nd horseman not quite done yet.

The 3rd seal. Based on my theory the 3rd horseman is this. The black horseman of Revelation is the black horseman and branch of Zechariah. And what does he do? He builds the Jewish temple. And it would appear that he is the messenger of the covenant of the book of Malachi. Essentially he is the Lord's companion/personal assistant. Along with the messenger of Malachi. And it would appear that they are witnesses of Revelation.

The 4th seal. After working this over what I think this guy is the evil one of Daniel. The little horn of Daniel 7. Daniel 8's king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences. The 3rd ruler of the kingdom of the north in Daniel 11. And the beast of Revelation.

So that's what I see is happening so far. We're looking for Iran to be conquered and the appearance of the builder of the 3rd temple. Probably before 2021 at the latest but could be sooner.

<< 1   >>

join