It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah : Rock of Salvation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I made this video about the topic of when Yeshua was asking his disciples who people said he is, and then asked them who they think he is, and Simon states that he is the Messiah, the son of God. This is a controversial topic, and I know some will vehemently disagree with my take on it; however, I think the words were pretty clear and few realize just how important this foundational truth is. The rock of salvation was foreshadowed in the old testament for the coming Messiah:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Could you not give us a written copy of what you said in the video?
Then those of us who don't watch time-consuming videos could take it from there.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Rock...? we have one of those in the United States!

but I think the moral of the story is principal?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I have not written a copy down yet, so if you can't watch it, that's ok. I think the visuals are important to this as there are several clips in it that if all put into words would take longer to read than watching the video would take.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Thanks for turning my post into a joke. If you don't like the subject, why not just ignore it. Did you even watch the video or just give a flippant reply?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'm not joking... the volume is a bit too low on your video.

the inscription on the building reads...

"“This spot marks the final resting place of the Pilgrims of the Mayflower. In weariness and hunger and cold, fighting the wilderness and burying their dead in common graves that the Indians should not know how many had perished, they here laid the foundations of a state in which all men for countless ages should have liberty to worship God in their own way. All you who pass by and see this stone remember, and dedicate yourselves anew to the resolution that you will not rest until this lofty ideal shall have been realized throughout the earth.”

it was and still is a mess over there on the other side of the pond.

a rock is a foundation and a principal nothing more...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by DISRAELI

I have not written a copy down yet, so if you can't watch it, that's ok. I think the visuals are important to this as there are several clips in it that if all put into words would take longer to read than watching the video would take.

All to often with religious videos visuals often take away from a message and trying to persuade by playing upon emotions instead of facts and opinion.

Let me know if you decide to do a transcription.
edit on 17-12-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
double post
edit on 17-12-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I won't mention the S&F I gave you brother

Is Peter the rock Jesus spoke of when he said, "on this rock I will build my church"? What does the rock symbolize in scripture?

now I need to look into how peter acted... what kind of man he was... his principals.

edit on 17-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

I'm not joking... the volume is a bit too low on your video.

the inscription on the building reads...

"“This spot marks the final resting place of the Pilgrims of the Mayflower. In weariness and hunger and cold, fighting the wilderness and burying their dead in common graves that the Indians should not know how many had perished, they here laid the foundations of a state in which all men for countless ages should have liberty to worship God in their own way. All you who pass by and see this stone remember, and dedicate yourselves anew to the resolution that you will not rest until this lofty ideal shall have been realized throughout the earth.”

it was and still is a mess over there on the other side of the pond.

a rock is a foundation and a principal nothing more...

Yeh, it was my first attempt, and I can go back and redo it for volume. I didn't want to blow people away with it, but it is a lil low, though I noted I can turn it up on youtube, could you?

You can bring in other symbolism people use if you want, but my video was about the meaning of the "rock" / boulder in scripture. Yeshua was not referring to Peter as the rock and foundation of Yeshua's synagogue / church.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

A study of Peter is interesting. Yeshua warned him of being led astray, and I think he was led astray by Paul.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

humankind is at fault... the only thing that is solid is Jesus' principal and the Pope of old wasn't following that, hence Martin Luther, William Tyndale and the reformation... then shortly after the pilgrims with a new book translated into the commoners language for the first time ever.

"English"

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
1. Martin Luther; Ninety-Five Theses in nailed to door in 1517, resulted in his excommunication by the Pope and condemnation as an outlaw by the Emperor 1521

2. William Tyndale; Translated the Holy Bible into English, put into print 1525, then the King of England found the rationale to break the Church in England from the Roman Catholic Church in 1534. (King James)

Reformation ideas across the English-speaking world and eventually, on the global British Empire. His version worked prominently into the Geneva Bible which was taken to the New World to Jamestown, Virginia in 1607, and on the Mayflower in 1620.

check out the date on that Plymouth Rock

Martin Luther
William Tyndale
Tyndale Bible

it's really a shame they don't teach history better in the public school system...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It's been a long road
Getting from there to here
It's been a long time
But my time is finally near
I will see my dreams come alive at last
I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No they're not gonna change my mind
Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything
I've got strength of the soul
No one's going to bend nor break me
I can reach any star
I've got faith
I've got faith
Faith of the heart

Diane Warren

"EMI Music Publishing UK, commented; "She's the most important songwriter in the world."
edit on 17-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The word from which they got 'Rock' has been mistranslated.

הַסֶּ֣לַע is 'Petrous'

petrous (adj.)
1540s, from Middle French petreux, from Latin petrosus "stony," from petra "rock," from Greek petra "rock, cliff, ledge, shelf of rock, rocky ridge," of uncertain origin. Possibly from PIE root *per- "to lead, pass over," if the original meaning is "bedrock" and the notion is "what one comes through to".

The 'pass-over' refers to the something which happens at the start of every Age, (that is happening right now) when JUPITER, SIRIUS and CANOPUS align in the sky late at night as 'The three kings' with three stars in an identical smaller formation behind it in Orions belt; and then .. yet smaller again another three stars in the same formation called 'the orion nebulas'.

The increase in size and angle of curve of these 3 sets of 3 stars in the night sky follows Golden ratio.

The 4 outer-lying stars around Orions belt that it passes through during this alignment are called 'The Gate of the Gods' (Babylon).

The flow of the 'energy' which comes forth from this is referred to as 'The River' or 'The Waters'.

Now; regardless of all this, "Jesus" never existed in ancient times. The stories of Jesus are prophetic, not historic.

Each 'Age' there are those chosen who write the 'laws' and 'wisdom' for the people for the coming age. This is what is referred to as turning water (from the Universal wisdom of life, that flows through us if we can 'hear it') into 'Wine' (wisdom of man) so that it can be drank by many.

Moses came down with the 'commandments and writings for the new Age' and saw people worshiping the Golden Calf (Bull representing the Age of Taurus) so he smashed it.

Abraham was asked to sacrifice his Son, but instead killed the Ram (Aries). Brought forth the teachings for the new Age.

Jesus was the Fisherman of Pisces. Who is crucified at the end of the Age of Pisces; for the start of Aquarius.

The one who comes forth and 'bears their affliction' (crucifixion) shall bring forth the teachings for the new age of Aquarius as 'The water-bearer' and just like those worshiping the Golden Calf and all other religions of the previous Ages; their teachings will be ridiculed. And nobody will believe them, until long after they are gone.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

God bless,

Lord have mercy,

Matthew 16:16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Peters (The Christian) Confession of Faith: You are the Christ, the Son of the living God, is the Rock that the Church of Jesus Christ is built on,

Blessed are all who realize this!

Matthew 7:24
"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Grace and peace!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
no man the volume is too low even with my speakers maxed out...

and you need more fire! but not too much fire like a fundamentalist...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the critique, I will see what I can do. I don't like to push emotional buttons, but simply point out the facts, of course I don't want you to fall asleep to my dulcimer voice.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You are taking the Bibles terminology literally. You'll never work out any truth doing this, as it is all metaphorical for the most part.

But having said that, nicely put together video.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Jesus was the Fisherman of Pisces. Who is crucified at the end of the Age of Pisces; for the start of Aquarius.

When Jesus died, it wasn't the end of The Age of Pisces, was it? Didn't it begin when Jesus was born? It's supposed to last for way longer than 100 years (100 AD) and Jesus Christ died before then.

Also, Hebrew is not a European language, so it doesn't have all of the same history for root words as other languages, but yes, there is a strong connection with Sirius. Jesus Christ's birth was foretold, most likely, by the star Sirius. Just as in Egyptian mythology it was the savior god Horus (KRST) who was connected with Sirius along with his mother Isis-Meri

top topics

<<   2 >>

join