It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helloooo !!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Just thought I would finally say hi to everyone! Every morning I have a little ATS with my coffee and love reading your threads and posts.. I have found that its easy to lose myself for hours on this site

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ieatbrains

Hello...welcome out of the shadows..about time you arrived!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I usually just lurk quietly and read lol. I also love the fact that everyone is from all over the world on here! I haven't really traveled much and pretty much stick to the upstate NY area

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In my picture is my spoiled rotten pit bull Dottie..as I type her feet kick me in the back as if to say move over this is my couch lol

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

love the puppy

but I gotta ask... what the hell took you so long to say hello?

Ye been here for years...

Im gonna have to bump my lurker thread.... damn people

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

*like the cat above funbox removes his hat and proffers his freshly scalped skull*

need a blade? although be wary how much you eat , you may get a sickness

funBox

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Heh...doubt you'd get many burglars with Dottie around mate!

It is good that this board is populated with people from just about everywhere isn't it.

Handy for news from far off places not being reported by the MSM, especially when some of the members are actually in a disaster zone, like the Philippines recently, New York during 9/11 etc.

We get an blow by blow of what is really going on, much of the time well before the MSM has got it's act together.

But the one thing i like best about the cosmopolitan makeup of members, is Eastern or Western, Northern or Southern...we are all basically the same. We love our kids and families, we enjoy very similar things, and we all love to be free and expressive without fear of persecution etc.

It makes the world that much smaller and removes the traditional and cultural barriers and missunderstandings that go hand in hand with not having contact with other cultures..i wish they'd realise closer contact is better and apply it to the ET question.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hahaha

Well I used to just pop on here now and then but since the place I worked at closed and I am between jobs at the moment I have found myself with an abundance of time on my hands.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

sigh

sure just use us ATSers as your own personal entertainment... LOL

jk

This is for you I suppose... since you're late to the party

Hey YOU!!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Lol..no I definitely do not worry about that!
She's also great for getting rid of those pesky meat salesmen that knock on your door and won't take no for an answer

I check this site before watching the news
Hell I didn't even know about China landing a rover on the moon until I read it here lol

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ha ha ha ha..

Now if I have seen that maybe I would have said something sooner

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You can find yourself just coming on for a few mins and still be here hours later

Welcome to the site and don't be a stranger..

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Welcome! You'll fit right in!

Here is another cup of coffee so you won't have to leave your computer for a refill.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Why thank you very much!

top topics

join