It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about Reincarnation and our own reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I was raised Catholic, but am not currently a part of organized religion for my own reasons, but I do believe in a God or supreme being but I just don't cater too organized religion, I view it like I do politicians, I don't trust it. Anyway, saying that I think about our soul and spirit and who we really are a lot. I've read people coming back from this life after dying and have read numerous books on the subject. I saw a video by Dr.James Gates while doing his math he says he found computer code in human DNA. Computer code similar to computer code. And also in the smallest atoms.
What if we are characters in a virtual reality video game and we just think were living life? Maybe our soul is experiencing numerous lives in various realities all at once and records them in Akashic Records? The hard drive with all the saved games/realities throughout time and space. Our spirit or higher self creates our reality and lives it outside of itself as an experience, which is why you don't remember past lives. Just daydreaming what does everyone think?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

I had a NDE a few years ago in which I learned that everything is in a mathematical order. I'm having trouble with reincarnation, not because I don't believe in it, but because it could also afford us the opportunity to regress in areas we might have achieved depending on our new circumstances.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Honestly, I believe video games are one of the best analogies for reality, we live within a virtual world where everything exists in an image and boundaries are dictated by the image. We are both the avatar and the gamer all at once. We live in a perfect virtual reality and dream created by our minds, and we are a collective. Nothing exists outside of the mind because nothing can exist outside the perception of consciousness.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If that's true, I just hope I don't come back as a pedestrian in Grand Theft Auto 6

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Me too, I'm really liking boosting my strenght with fistfights in the game ,randomly going around and sucker punching pedestrians. Fun stuff~great stress reliever!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

are you right handed? I personally don't think arithmetic is the answer.

!!! LOVE !!! is the answer...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

texasyeti
reply to post by adjensen

Me too, I'm really liking boosting my strenght with fistfights in the game ,randomly going around and sucker punching pedestrians. Fun stuff~great stress reliever!

terrible! and that's what it's coming to... better limber up eh?

edit on 17-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

Your using digital gaming as allegory for physical reality. You are right, especially if you believe in the Holomovement Physics model and look at the way we experience what is around us.

As above, so below. Even Christians should dig this because, if we were made in their god's image, wouldn't we eventually want to create things in the way that he did? "Playing god" is always said like it's a bad thing but it's actually just fulfilling that godly mold we were supposedly made from.

I don't mean to plug one of my threads (it's not like we get royalties from them) but my signature has a link "The Really Real World" which discusses exactly how that's possible when viewing all the different ways that the standard physics model simply doesn't make sense.

You are on to something, I think. Personally, I think it's a way to allow for most beliefs and it would solve many religious disputes if it were ever accepted by mainstream physicists as a standard theory. It's why I can have my own religious beliefs yet not discount beliefs that others may have. If accepted, it would be a truly "unifying" physics model on many levels.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

adjensen
If that's true, I just hope I don't come back as a pedestrian in Grand Theft Auto 6

Many GTAs have a conspiracy radio show on one of the stations. Maybe you can plan ahead and come back as a radio host in GTA6?

Then again, you'd have to step out of the studio someday and become a digital pedestrian again... just hope the players are kind to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
reply to post by aboutface

are you right handed? I personally don't think arithmetic is the answer.

!!! LOVE !!! is the answer...

Of course love is the answer to what we should be like and the way we should behave, no argument there.
I was talking about the cosmos and how everything physical follows a mathematical order.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

aboutface
Of course love is the answer to what we should be like and the way we should behave, no argument there.
I was talking about the cosmos and how everything physical follows a mathematical order.

true maybe? but to me math is meaningless... it's just something else humans created like time, useful yes... but using it to try to understand nature down here I don't know.

its helped us in so many ways technology wise and mostly in space exploration and understanding.... but we've had plenty of invention before calculus, the wheel for instance

I can understand why some would think y'all laterals are the perpetrators to this madness... but I tell ya what, y'all do you and we'll do us, since we really don't bother the physicist and biologist why don't we make that a two way street?

Sincerely
Love Freak

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Did you know that the Egyptians don't have a word for death; they believe that like the sun which sets in the West; we go around in a darkened cycle, to eventually be reborn again.

They call it 'Westing'.

I believe this makes more sense than a 'heaven/hell' scenario.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

Never knew that pretty interesting!

new topics

top topics

join