It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret obamacare handbook the feds dont want you to see is online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"A confidential training manual for Obamacare navigators that threatens prosecution for unauthorized dissemination is on the Internet for the world to see.

The 217-page manual reads like a primer for Amway or novice car salesmen, offering sales advice on how to disarm potential customers who could be lured into purchasing insurance through exchanges created under the Affordable Care Act"

www.thefederalistpapers.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tworide

Much ado about nothing?

Section headers include “Smile: Maintain a Positive Demeanor,” “Make the Customers Feel Welcome,” “Listen” and — in what must now seem ironic given Barack Obama’s troubles with over-promising — “Build Trust: Be True to Your Word.”

As opposed to be angry and treat people like ____?

The handbook also delves into the more serious topics of “Identifying Personally Identifiable Information,” “IRS Data Safeguards” and “Preventing Fraud.”

So we should rather have no safeguards for fraud?

Nothing in the manual seems to rise to the level of a state secret — raising questions about why the federal government felt it necessary to classify information that has no reason to be classified.

At the top it is restricted distribution, not classified. Major difference. You can't walk into a bank and ask them for how they deal with bank robberies… Why would any industry be different when there are fraud prevention measures in the manual?

I am not giving praise to Obamacare, simply point out this looks like a half assed attempt to belittle something without cause (in this case). Which doesn't do a service to anyone unless you simply want to get angry for the purpose of being angry.

That being said I didn't read the full manual, just critiquing the article.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tworide

Yes, we see how truly dumb this administration thinks the American Public is. From your OP here is the link to the actual pdf manual file...it's funny as hell. Especially where it tells the navigators to smile, to make us feel secure.

www.healthreformgps.org...

Good find Tworide (insert thumbs up thingie here)

Des

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tworide

Disarm ? This is code for firearms right ? Lol

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Houston, we have a problem....

There is something I'm accustomed to seeing on classified documents (declassified, of course), and this one is very clearly missing it. I checked all over it and I can't find it anywhere. It's a problem, IMO.

What part of the code is this classified under? Some documents can have 3 or more distinct and different code references for what rationale it's classified under as well as terms as it applies to that "chapter and verse".

I'm wondering whether this is properly classified in any way at all or if it's simply a cheap scare tactic slapped on the footer by some genius who figured it couldn't hurt?
edit on 17-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Looks like a site playing on the fears of people to sell a few copies of a book.

top topics

join