It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories on UFO's or ball light phenomena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi

I would just like to share a thought/theory on what UFO's or lights in the sky are:

What if these lights we see are really a manifestation of your soul/spirit?

For instance, lets say we live 1000 times or more and everything that has happened will happen time and time again. For example, everything you've done today you have done before... like a re-run of a TV program.

So lets say these spirits/lights are like a glitch in the system that are attracted back to itself, something akin to when you drop 2 liquid substances on a flat bench and they naturally want to attract to each other and gather to be one.

When we see multiple lights together, we are really seeing multiple souls that naturally always run together. Something like soul mates, you know that feeling when you meet someone and you feel like you have known them forever?

This could be tied into religious writings too, lets say our souls are tired of the billions of years of trying to change the "end of times" they are sick and tired of doing the same thing 1000 times before and 1000 times to come. The flaw is that the system was built that way... We are the glitch.

So why do we see them?

Maybe, just maybe they are letting us know the SSDD (same s*** different day) is coming to an end OR we need to change to change the projected path.

Maybe this time will be the last time we see the end of days and the days will be started anew in a true way?

Like I said this is all just a daft thought I've had stuck in my mind for a few months now, it doesn't really touch on what metallic crafts are that some people see. I have always tried to think logically on the subject of UFOs, it's my opinion that anything we see is most likely man made or some kind of phenomena that we do not understand yet.

Anyone else got some thoughts or theories on the topic? I'd love to hear them.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

I think the alien agenda is just the TPTB using a UFO to abducted people for mind control. Any glitch are probably bits of repress memories in which the abductee was being brain probed. Aliens do exist, but ones that abduct people are just bad humans.

new topics

join